1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I would love to know how you guys "the text from a post and put it in the gold box in your reply. At least on my iPad I can't figure it out.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hard to say when individual pill helps, Zyflamend or any other.
    The idea is to put everything known, that is natural, to bring inflammation into normal level.
    Everything, including inflammation is good when at right level.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2017-6-18_8-12-42.png

===================

upload_2017-6-18_8-19-58.png

==================================

upload_2017-6-18_8-25-56.png

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    brookway17 likes this.
  4. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Jan, i've read a lot of review on Amazon for Zyflamend. They were all very positive until 2017 when they went south. Apparently the company was bought out by Proctor and Gamble and reformulated the supplement

5. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I did some face dunks this morning. My skin temperature started out and 91°. The water temperature was 50°. I held my breath as long as I could approximately 30 seconds. I took a breath and reinserted my face five times for a total immersion time of 2 1/2 minutes. I got my face temperature down to 59°. Question, I'll cold should I get it?

Jan, thanks for showing me how to insert quoted text

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You can work with shower, specially if your pluming is old fashioned, so you have to wait for hot water until it comes from water heater.
    Or if it is even simplest than that, and you have separate hot and cold valves.

When you feel warm inside,
    go to shower.
    Wait under cold water as long as you wish.
    Turn the hot water on to stop CT and start IR session.

If you wish, do this cycling as long as it pleases you.
    Do not fight when fun is gone, turn on the hot water.

///////////

8. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I have fluoride in my water so I try to minimize my time in the shower.
    My original question should have been. " how cold should I get my face? "

9. drezy

drezy Gold

Sounds like you're on a roll. I was happy for you when I read your post.

https://www.jackkruse.com/the-evolution-of-the-leptin-rx/

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

People here, who do CT in the bathtubs, use water available to them.
    Most of tap water have fluoride.
    Remember, worrying about stuff that you are not able to change is also hurtful.
    My take, CT in the shower is decent and easy CT year round.
    Walks outside, with barely any clothes, is practical CT specially when outside temperatures are below 50F.

11. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

This is from the CT Protocol
    I have a RO System that can generate 90 gallons per day. I have not configured it yet to provide water for bathing. Yes, unfortunately the worlds water systems have been contaminated by The fluoride natzis

JanSz likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

@brookway17 have you thought about looking at the emf situation you are in as well?

13. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

From earlier post in my journal.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Sorry I missed that. Sounds like your dedicated and I'll be stealing that hack for my son's iPad if you don't mind.

Do you have a meter? Would you like to borrow one (Cornet 88) for just shipping cost?

15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Jan, I had the blood draw for my Fatty Acid profile this morning. LabCorp knew nothing about a second draw at noon time for cortisol. They said that my doctor would have had to have ordered the a.m. p.m. Testing separately. Is the lack of the cortisol test going to impact the proper interpretation of the fatty acid profile?
    Because they didn't need me at noon I went to the beach today. I was able to lay in the water at low tide for about half hour . CT, sun& grouding. I normally have a hard time getting in to the ocean because of my balance issues. Once I get past the wave zone I can swim well. Need to find someone who can guide me through the wave zone

16. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Drezy, thanks for the offer. I have a meter I got on Amazon ,its the same one they showed in the book Over Powered. I use it a lot. I just finished removing all the light dimmers from my home. I also just completed installing low-wattage lights throughout my home

drezy likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

You are ahead of the curve.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Fatty acids testing should be fine.
    When you get results, attach pdf file with results to your post.

19. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

20. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

ps.JPG

drezy likes this.