1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pete's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by brookway17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

Here I go with hunches again...

I see Jack in podcasts and our own consults sipping on spring water. In fact so far it's so predictable that during a consult my son was sipping the same bottle and was giddy to show doc that they drink the same water. Ahhh to be a kid again...

I haven't seen doc sipping coconut water. Feels like there is some information there. Either his hetreoplasmy doesn't require that specific measure or there's a little more to it.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am also thinking about amount of consumed water over 24hr.
    Is more always better?
    Camels do not drink much water.

Is it not better:
    when thirsty to get more pork fat?

Sheddie likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

I like it. It sounds manly. I'm thirsty give me some pork belly.

Sheddie likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No coconut water for me. It has too much deuterium

Penny likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Best place for it is as aplasma replacement in an emergency

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That water that we see you drinking on podcasts,
    is it spiked with DDW?

//////////////////

7. Penny

Penny New Member

Yesterday I had a fat bomb breakfast and went all day without eating - I had a little water (alkaline) - then I had a San Pellegrino with lemon, some oysters and a bone broth with onions, mushrooms and kombu - I had a little water after that - not even a quart and I slept great - usually, I have drink a gallon of water which I automatically lose - and am up a few times a night losing - depending on how badly I caved to carbs that day - yogurt and honey is a definite fail... I think you could substitute broth and fat for water as long as you aren't doing a whole lot of exercise - coconut water only works in the summer time because it has too much sugar - which is loaded with deuterium - anyway, today I am really clear headed - or I would be if there wasn't so much smoke in the air... CA is on fire - the hill behind my house went up in flames - I'm lucky to even have a house at this point:)

8. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

I don't know, JOOVV does not claim that in their ads.
    Does early morning son?

9. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

Does anybody know anything about this guy http://johnellis.com
    He makes a distillation system he claims to produce DDW amongst other things
    He is somewhat of a character

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

An idiot.

Sheddie likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get that machine.
    Let it make a cup of water.
    Send that water for deuterium content testing.
    Let us know test results.
    ----------------------------------------

Sheddie likes this.
  12. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

The machine is $1700. I think I'll go with Jack's assessment and save the money for testing

13. drezy

drezy New Member

I have some oceanfront Central Texas property to sell you if you are interested.

14. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

Same CT as usual Saturday night, did a lot of shivering after I got out in front of the red light. Water temperature was 60°F
    It's not even winter yet and I'm already down to 60°F, I'm sure it will drop a bit more as the winter progresses.
    I am quickly approaching CT immersion temperatures. It seems with these temperatures and a ice bag on my chest I could reduce the time I stay in the tub. The CT protocol calls for 20 minutes immersion in 55°F water. The ice on torso will probably ensure that I get a good portion of my body to 55°F. So I am thinking that 60°F water with a ice bag on my torso for 30 minutes is probably good. Any opinions

15. drezy

drezy New Member

Gorilla glue is better than Krazy Glue

16. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

Yes I agree, anaerobic adhesive have limited applications and poor b0nd strength. I have always preferred 2 part epoxy's. I used to build a lot of hi vacuum cryogenic Dewars, for infrared cameras. Low outgassing epoxies were usually employed. Gorilla glue is good too ,just not in a Dewar

Did CT in a tub filled with 60°F water with a bag of ice on my chest for 30 minutes. Seem to get me as pink as my usual CT. I think I am going to switch to this procedure, especially as the weather temperature drops

drezy likes this.
  17. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

Did my new CT protocol Wednesday night, held ice bag on torso for half an hour, water temperature was 62°F. Did red light after. Water was warmer because I didn't have to drain tub from Monday night.

18. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

I am getting a little behind on my update due to the hectic holiday season.
    Friday the 15th I did my new protocol
    Last week I did my new protocol Monday and Thursday, how to skip Wednesday because I was still dealing with getting over food poisoning, once again.
    The food poisoning hit me Saturday morning and whiped me out all day . Sunday morning I felt fine, watched the Eagles beat the Rams, good game. However I was hit by food poisoning again on Wednesday morning. It had nothing to do with raw shellfish.
    I lost my cold tub for the next four days

19. brookway17

brookway17 New Member

I was unable to CT all this week. Today I was finally going to convert my tub back to cold use. However a critical component of my plumbing went missing. So I ordered a replacement On Amazon and will have it Sunday.
    This brings me to another issue. Maybe I should go to a ice vest. Is it possible to cold adapt with an ice vest? Or is this just for maintenance after called adaption?

20. drezy

drezy New Member

FWIW I'm planning on cold water immersion for the rest of my life adaption or not.