1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pescatarian-vegan

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Inese, May 4, 2019.

1. Inese

Inese New Member

On the interview with Primal Edge Health from 2014, you are saying that "pescatarian-vegan diet is a smart thing to do", luckily, this is my case. Should it be grass fed meat added to the diet to increase B12 and other B vitamins to mitigate the effect of nnEMF?

Victoria B. likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

seafood is the key not grass fed meat

Victoria B. likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

seafood because of its DHA (and EPA) content
    ---
    @Inese have
    Dx: Multiple Sclerosis relapsing-remitting type, diagnosed in 1999.

MS often presents with excessively high DHA and even higher EPA
    and very low AA.

Question:
    Why seafood is advisable for a person with already very high DHA?

one example of person with MS:

upload_2019-5-4_7-22-12.png

Tom Carrigan likes this.
  4. Inese

Inese New Member

What I can think of, is who defined the range of what is high and what is low? And does low/high takes into account the environment the person is in? @Jack Kruse says that the further from equator you are, the more DHA you need, the closer to equator, the more water you need, like a plant. I am not able to charge my battery with sun in 57th latitude, therefore I need even more DHA. What I am not sure, does eating farmed salmon makes the miracle, I doubt DHA there is in SN-2 position... @JanSz have you any idea? Let's ask @Jack Kruse ? He says A modern microwaved world creates a massive need of DHA. Why should I not eat seafood then?

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is Ask Jack forum

I will wait for @Jack Kruse to address this issue.

And I am not telling you to not eat (the best) seafood that you able to get.
    I am just wondering how to explain this situation.

Question:
    Why seafood is advisable for a person with already very high DHA?

6. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Do you completely lose sunlight for part of the year at the 57th. Farmed seafood is in the SN2 position for DHA. Doc is gonna tell you to move instead of focusing on food.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

Ok @Inese
    For a quite a while (over about 2 years maybe longer) I hardly eat any seafood.
    I just got my fatty acids analysis.
    Your job now is to tell me if I should concentrate on eating seafood.

Arachidonic Acid C20:3w9)=780(520-1490) nmol/mL (Range average=1005.00)
    DHA (C22:6w3) =242(30-250)nmol/mL (Range average=140)

==============================

Last edited: May 17, 2019