1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Peripheral Neuropathy and loss of all sexual sensations overnight! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by JessicaK, Jan 5, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@JessicaK

DDW -- Deuterium Depleted Water

It is a technical term that can be applied to all waters other than one, the Standard Water.
    So it is meaningless when applied to any water unless amount of contained D, deuterium is specified at the same time.

When one searches for a most deuterium depleted water and at the same time worries about cost,
    RO, Reverse Osmosis Water beats hands down all other waters, and at the same time it is usually the cheapest water available anywhere.
    That includes all fancy waters, glacial, from cenote waters, icelandic waters, Voss, Pellegrine, Pland spring and any other naturally occurring waters which includes water from water wells on someones backyard.

There may be variations between this or that RO water, but those are variations within category.
    Officially tested RO water by CignatureHealth is Aquafina made by Pepsi.
    Aquafina have 139.5ppm, that corresponds to δ2H (VSMOW)=(-104.34)

//

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Marino's book on Becker location 1341 on a kindle device will confirm this in "Becker the Researcher." Laboratory animals all have "a parasite" in their brains that are normally kept quiet by the immune system and then they are unleaded by altered magnetic fields. (Rabbits and mice) Doesn't this sound like Lyme, Viruses, Mold, Mycotoxins of today 4G and 5G world? nnEMF causes deuterium to collecting in the matrix of their mitochondria. Why is this a big deal?
    H+ = inflammation. Deuterium is a version of H+ that has an extra neutron attached to it. When you add more atomic mass to H+, what happens to the level of inflammation? It goes thru the roof.......Why? As atomic mass rises energy must fall because of the mathematics of E=mc^2. It is basic Physics and math. Not the bullshit most of you are buying from stupid clinicians selling snake oil. When you have Lyme/toxins/viruses/mold in your blood/gut/tissues you must leave that environment because the loss of energy = a loss of redox. nnEMF puts more deuterium in your matrix and makes the situation for redox even worse…….= a shit ton more inflammation because the D/H+ ratio RISES pushing mass higher and energy lower in the E = mc^2 equation.
    Anytime mass rises, energy must drop in kind because of that simple math equation. Remember that equation is a UNIVERSAL LAW. It's not that hard to understand when you focus on what matters and not on what does not.
    Today, healthcare and the public is loaded with so many talkers and not enough doers. This causes us to drowning in knowledge that does not matter, while starving of us of wisdom that can save us. After you decide to dig your head out of the sand, the paradigm fades to black.

3. Penny

Penny New Member

This might help you figure out if there are new towers:
    http://www.antennasearch.com/
    I would take a week off, go somewhere where there's no towers - desert in NV? and see if I got any improvement... I would bet you would -

So, Botox would react the same way as a tatoo and be a huge tell...

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@JessicaK posted:
    Friday Jan 5/18
    I got Botox 3 months ago
    lost my boobs within a week,
    My clitoris is numb and my vagina won’t open.
    Before anything she said it looked dry,
    --
    Are you menstruating,
    if yes
    any changes there?
    --
    This reminds me
    of guys who are taking testosterone
    have
    their testicles atrophy
    unless
    they inject HCG

Working on assumption that
    botox + Accutane
    dis-regulated your Steroid Hormone Panel
    please
    get this tests done and post (complete) test results files as PDF, that includes actual test results and any additional clarifications that you might have got form lab or from doctor.

If you are menstruating get this:

https://dutchtest.com/shop/
    DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING& COMPLETE BUNDLE
    $599

if you are not menstruating get
    DUTCH PLUS
    ------

Also get this:
    https://www.spectracell.com/order/
    https://www.spectracell.com/patients/find-a-drawsite/
    Micronutrient Test (MNT) $ 390.00
    CardioMetabolic Risk $ 150.00

Also get this at LabCorp or Mayo Clinic

Prolactin
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Insulin, fasting
    Hemoglobin (Hb) A1c
    Homocysteine, Plasma
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
    LH
    FSH

--------------------------------------------------------
    So you know where my hypothesis is coming from:

I am 78yo man, I use testosterone since before year 2000
    I also use HCG injections, if I stop using HCG my testicles (slowly) atrophy,
    when I restart HCG, testicles grow back again.

HCG does not affect my ability to have erection and sex.
    But
    testosterone, DHT, DHEAs, progesterone, E1 & E2, prolactin affect erection and sex
    ============================================================================

Recently
    @Jack Kruse
    was good enough and started teaching us about deuterium
    in short
    body deuterium level corresponds to ability to produce energy that our body uses to function. More energy better functioning.
    body grows from birth till 30yo.
    You are 34yo. You are fully grown.
    Desirable deuterium level in the body (breath condensate)= below 130ppm
    To lower currently high deuterium one starts with drinking Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW)
    DDW about 105ppm
    tests her breath condensate monthly or bimonthly
    adjust strength of DDW to within about (10-30)ppm below last tested value.
    This method will prevent unnecessary down-adjusting.

=======
    Disclosure.
    This coming April 2018, will be 8 years since I had laser type TURP on my prostate.
    Drilling bigger hole in urethra.
    Most of the surgery went right, some not.
    My bladder capacity shrunk drastically and in addition it easily gets irritated.
    First year was a hell, now it sort of stabilized.
    Now comes the good news (I hope).
    Morning of this New Year was a day #23 of my drinking DDW-105ppm
    It was also first day in the last 8 years that I was able to sleep straight 6hrs without need to go to the bathroom to pee, because I was able to hold more urine than my usual.
    Last night was not so good, I had to pee after 3 hrs, but it was a lot of pee, and the next peeing was so far of biggest volume of the last 6 days.
    I hope it at least stays at current level.
    I am measuring volume of my pee often.

If your vagina behaves (and relaxes a month or three after DDW use) in similar way to my bladder we may have nice story to tell each other.

==========
    @JessicaK
    you say
    If I can't afford to the whole program
    ---
    The cheapest DDW that I know of is Qlarivia.
    See table below for comparing prices of Qlarivia and Preventa.

I am assuming that you should be able to buy tests from CignatureHealth
    and
    buy Qlarivia separately.
    You will miss on CignatureHealth advice
    but
    hopefully what I told you above will tide you over for at least 3 months.
    I have given myself 3 months to see how this thing works.
    But
    for me it started working on New year 2018.

-----------
    I am mixing one part of my 25 DDW
    with 2 parts of either
    RO water from Costco
    or
    2 parts of coconut water (from Costco)
    -----------
    I have send my coconut water for testing, will post its ppm when i get it.

On the table below I compare costs of currently known prices of DDW.
    Qlarivia is the cheapest hands down.

On that bottom of that table
    is the latest that I learned from Jack.
    Astronauts to Mars will be drinking DDW 54.5ppm (if I understand correctly what is written there).

Consideration of the deuterium-free water supply to an expedition to Mars
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14959623
    --------------

upload_2018-1-7_18-53-26.png

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Just openened e-mail
    1/7/2018
    upload_2018-1-7_19-37-2.png

6. Allin

Allin New Member

Any testing done to prove the validity of the claims from this company/location?

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jack mentioned Qlarivia on one of the webinars.

Jack also mentioned VOSS, Icelandic and other glacial waters, cenote waters, which are natural waters and somewhat low in deuterium, but they are not even close to Aquafina as far as Deuterium content, and it is RO and practically cost free.

I have not seen any testing for Qlarivia.
    I have not seen any testing for Preventa.

///
    One of the nuggets from Jack,
    But I am not sure if I understand the mathematics correctly, someone please check:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14959623
    Consideration of the deuterium-free water supply to an expedition to Mars
    decrease of the deuterium fraction by 65% does impart to water certain anti-cancer properties.
    --
    I understand that those plans talk about drinking 55ppm DDW on a trip to Mars
    155.76ppm for standard water (VSMOW)
    155.76*(1-0.65)= 54.516ppm
    ---

Note that some of dr László G. Boros research describe patients drinking straight 25ppm DDW.

8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Well they have independent testing done. You can contact the third parties and request to see their results. For Qlarivia it's a German laboratory, don't have the name at hand.

Yes that checks out. We can be sure 55ppm is man made DDW.

JanSz likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How much RO water to add to 25ppm DDW to get 55ppm?

Assume RO is 140ppm
    To get one unit of volume of 55ppm water we need to take
    x volume of 25ppm
    and
    y volume of 140ppm
    x+y=1
    x=1-y
    25x + 140y=55
    y=30/115=0.26087
    x=0.73913

Qlarivia comes in 1/2 L bottles

add 0.5*30/115=0.130435 Liters RO to one bottle of Qlarivia
    or mix
    4 bottles of Qlarivia with one 1/2 L RO water (=2.5 Liters) (about day's supply in my case)
    that will give
    (2*25+0.5*140)/2.5=48.000 ppm mix

upload_2018-1-8_10-27-43.png

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    Brent Patrick and Phosphene like this.
  10. JessicaK

JessicaK New Member

@JanSz

Thank you so much for all your feedback! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been reading as much as I can and watching @Jack Kruse videos on Patreon. Of course there is sooo much to read and then understanding it so that I can put it into practice is a different story.

I'm happy to hear about your success so far with DDW and for now have just been drinking RO, but will look more into the other brands and Cignature Health that you recommended.

And yes I would love to report back with successful results as well.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There was info on dry fasting (no water, no food for couple days).
    Supposedly it flushes deuterium from hard to get paces.
    OTOH may possibly cause some problem in person in fragile state.

Assuming that this way of getting rid of excess D is working
    I have made another assumption on top of the first
    drinking heavily depleted DDW say 25ppm for a day or two should accomplish that goal too.

Alison N likes this.
  12. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

@JessicaK How are things going? I've experienced both of these symptoms, but over time, not acutely like you did. Would love to hear if you've been able to experience any relief!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  13. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

How are you Jessica? My heart goes out to you. Did you get to the bottom of it?

14. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

The picture on that blog is TERRIFYING. The information is good. Is the insider in the business the one saying 5g is already live in Philadelphia ? Is it in the testing phase ? The navy ship yard is there so I am suspecting the military testing if it is going on.

15. ValerieBee

I just went to a hearing on the 5G legislation in the PA House, trying to bypass local zoning. One of the industry reps there mentioned that Philly is a testing ground. I also assumed it was since it's a major metro, has the shipyard and all of the refineries.

Read this if you'd like some info on PA & the telecom industry. http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/TR/Transcripts/2017_0039T.pdf. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about PA/Philly area EMF. I don't want to hijack this thread

Phosphene and Denise0918 like this.
  16. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Where in pa do you live? I live near Kennett Square Pa

17. ValerieBee

We're neighbors. I live in Delaware County.

18. shiran

shiran Curious

Hey Jan Do you know the amount +- of deuterium in reverse osmosis water? thanks

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Talking about minuscule fractions of differences in deuterium content
    raises importance of discussed object
    many people may start drinking it with the intent
    of doing something useful for deuterium content in their bodies.

149.4ppm
    my tap water150.2ppm

. upload_2018-10-9_10-38-6.png

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5G is now live in 4 cities. Black Swans would be wise to pay attention to business travelers, musicians, and professional athletes health in these cities going forward. Pay deep attention to Los Angeles, Sacramento, Houston, and Indianapolis. I will predict you'll see many weird injuries and things begin to afflict them before they get to your doorstep. https://www.techradar.com/news/verizon-turns-on-the-worlds-first-5g-network

Denise0918 likes this.