1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Peripheral Neuropathy and loss of all sexual sensations overnight! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by JessicaK, Jan 5, 2018.

1. JessicaK

JessicaK New Member

I don't know if this belongs in this forum subject, But I need help.

I am 34 and I had never been sick or seen a Dr in my life. No drugs, alcohol or cigarettes. No sex before marriage.

Very clean living.

I got Botox 3 months ago, which is the only change I’ve ever made and everything changed overnight.

I lost my appetite, lost weight, became depressed, anxious, scared, foggy, disconnected, lost weight, lost my boobs within a week, my full cheeks are now hollow. My feet and hands are numb. My arms, ears and face, feel like there’s icy hot all over it.

And the worst part for me is the inability to be aroused. Literally overnight, any pleasure sensations were paralyzed. My nipples, which were always extremely sensitive and would instantly turn me on. My clitoris is numb and my vagina won’t open. I went to the gynecologist when I first realized it, she said it was patent and suspected vaginsmus. But how does that happen overnight? She was able to get her finger and then speculum in but couldn't open it. She said it looked normal and healthy though.

And when my husband tried, he could not penetrate and it felt like knives! I purchased some dilators and am working with those. My poor husband thinks I stopped loving him! But even simple pleasures like when he plays with my hair or tickles my arm are now sensation less. No more goosebumps. Foot rubs are painful instead of heavenly.

The dilators seemed to be working and my husband was actually able to penetrate me after 2 months, even though it's still pleasureless and hurts so bad.
    So I went to the gynecologist again so she could do a pap smear and rule out infection. Before anything she said it looked dry, irritated, and atrophied! This time it took her about 20 minutes to get the speculum in, last time it slipped right in. It hurt so bad I could have sworn it was a steak knife. Through tears and screams I told her not to stop.

I’m heartbroken! I would take all the other side effects if I could just be intimate with my husband again.

If I had to diagnose myself, I would say I have peripheral neurophathy.

I went from happy, pretty, healthy, and in love to being terrified!

There are many botox support communities that I have found, that all have my symptoms for worse. I’ve only encountered a few people who have healed. But it took years. There are others who are still suffering and it’s been 8 years! And they all have the same story. Perfectly healthy and then life turned upside down over night after botox. And they’ve all been to countless Dr’s who can’t find anything.

I’ve seen an OBGYN, Family practitioner of internal medicine, neurologist, immunologist, and of course phelobotomist and have had over 40 labs of all sorts, and 4 MRI’s (brain, spine, lumbar, thoracic), and nerve testing of my hands, arms, feet, legs, and brain, which all resulted in nothing.

I’ve got an upcoming appointment with an endocrinologist.

While I am happy that I don’t have an auto immune disease or tumor, I am so scared that I will never be the same.

I believe the botox paralyzed my pleasure center. I used to be so full of life. Nothing else has changed. It was literally overnight.

Have you seen this before?

Right now I am on supplements of activated charcoal, chlorella, multi vitamins, magnesium, ACH, Citoline, echinacea, Burbur- Pinella.
    I’ve read a few people had success with these. I’m eating high protein, no sugar or carbs.

Any recommendations of who I should see next or what labs to request? From things I've seen so far on the peripheral nueropathy blog, I will ask them to check my iodine and copper.
    I would appreciate any suggestions!

Janette Layne likes this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

botox inhibits acetylcholine - apparently - it is also a neurotoxin - I found this:
    "Good morning Jack. My MS client was feeling much better after a couple months on an autoimmune Paleo diet, exercise with me, & supplements suggested from your articles. She was gaining strength, energy, and a positive attitude. Although, she had a Botox treatment about 6 weeks ago in her legs &, since then, has been losing steam. She is back to work as a school teacher, part time, but uses her scooter much more and is more fatigued. I looked into the Botox and found itin locks acetylcholine, in turn inhibiting contractions. Please, what do you think about the Botox? Seems apparent it is causing her weakness. I guess we will wait for it to wear off? She doesn’t want to have her legs done again, but it seemed to help her hands in the past.

• Jack says:
      September 7, 2012 at 6:33 am
      @Sheryl I am no fan of paralyzing muscles in the face of a disease that cause myelin loss. To me it makes very little sense.

I also found this:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2856357/
    Botulinum toxin, one of the most poisonous biological substances known, is a neurotoxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. C. botulinum elaborates eight antigenically distinguishable exotoxins (A, B, C1, C2, D, E, F and G). All serotypes interfere with neural transmission by blocking the release of acetylcholine, the principal neurotransmitter at the neuromuscular junction, causing muscle paralysis. The weakness induced by injection with botulinum toxin A usually lasts about three months. Botulinum toxins now play a very significant role in the management of a wide variety of medical conditions, especially strabismus and focal dystonias, hemifacial spasm, and various spastic movement disorders, headaches, hypersalivation, hyperhidrosis, and some chronic conditions that respond only partially to medical treatment. The list of possible new indications is rapidly expanding. The cosmetological applications include correction of lines, creases and wrinkling all over the face, chin, neck, and chest to dermatological applications such as hyperhidrosis. Injections with botulinum toxin are generally well tolerated and side effects are few. A precise knowledge and understanding of the functional anatomy of the mimetic muscles is absolutely necessary to correctly use botulinum toxins in clinical practice.

and this:
    Central Nervous System Toxicity After Botulinum Neurotoxin Injection
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3821148/

Maybe improving your mitochondria would help clear the toxins... it looks like - in theory - it takes 3 months for the side effects to "go away" - have you tried the ol' methylene blue/IR light/ etc etc etc - along with maybe some Icelandic water and grass fed bone broths? this will all improve your mitochondria - sorry for your pain - I've had great luck with sunshine/Lugol's iodine/coconut oil - even methylene blue - vaginally and rectally - and sunshine - mabye JK will chime in here -

Antonis, Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Maybe improving your mitochondria would help clear the toxins...

@JessicaK
    Sorry about your story.
    First, do not give up.
    Looks like your story is 3 months old and 3 months is sometime when botox wears off.
    If you are lucky it may go away on its own.

You came to this board at the time when @Jack Kruse is teaching us about how mitochondria works, why it does not works as it should and ways to improve situation.
    You should spend some time to understand some of it.
    As of now the application part of the story is rather simple:
    drinking DDW,
    testing,
    observing results,
    changing DDW strength,
    giving it a time to work,
    hoping for improvement.

DDW--Deuterium Depleted Water

If you decide to go this road, then you should get in touch with
    CignatureHealth.com
    talk to them and apply what they advice.
    Remember that they will not only sell you the DDW but will give you advice.
    Good idea to read everything on their side
    and watch all available videos.
    This project would cost you about $1000 per month, possibly more if you would need to drink more water or less if you would respond quickly.
    It is rather unfortunate that they priced their expertise via water cost,
    because
    one can buy this type of water for much less,
    but then you would miss on testing, dose changes and other advice.

///
    CignatureHealth.com
    site is mainly driven by dr László G. Boros
    @Jack Kruse told us about his work.
    Dr Boros explanations are good but rather one sided, and you would miss a lot if you did not read or listen what Jack have to say.
    Plus there is a ton of other things that one have to observe based on Jacks teachings and observations.

/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

So, I had a couple of other thoughts that might help you - namely, raising glutathione and detoxing your toxins with cholestyramine - you can raise glutathione with k2, grass fed whey protein, NAC with molybdenum and selenium as cofactors - my theory is that - like Lyme - the toxins from the botulin - or whatever they're calling it, are in you - and you can remove them with something like cholestyramine or chlorella or clay or charcoal or pectins or spirulena - but the one that works the best for the most people with less toxins is cholestyramine - it is in Dr. K's book on page 69 - you might also want to read Energy and epigenetics 12 on the wonders of glutathione - my guess is that because glutathione was low in you, you got nailed because you couldn't clear the toxins - the other thing you might want to do in general is to use bone broth from grass fed cows or gelatin to keep your gut walls intact so the crap from your gut doesn't go traveling all over your body - a good rule of thumb for anyone ill IMHO - seafood is a must as it helps your cell walls and depletes deuterium - especially oysters and other shellfish - my other insane idea for you was to try something called phospholipid exhange - or even just take phosphatydil choline - and eat boatloads of raw, DHA egg yolks which in addition to depleting deuterium have choline whose receptor were blocked in you by the botox - you can use glacier water for the moment like San Pellegrino, VOSS, Icelandic glacier, Alaska water - and then start pounding greens - like kale and dandelions greens - make smoothies with it and nuts - they deplete deuterium - then there's cold thermogenesis - really, I think this is the fastest way - still - to deplete deuterium and get your mitochondria going - you can also look into red light therapy and methylene blue - next, you want to support your hormones - do this with progesterone and vitamin d - also, Dr. Anna Cabeca has a new product which has rose stem cells in it and DHEA as a vaginal lube - the rose stem cells - I think I read - will help regenerate tissue - this might be a huge bonus for you - I don't see any problem with putting methylene blue on any tissue with a problem and shining an infrared light on it - I mean, they can destroy a breast cancer cell using that technique so it can probably work wonders for you:)

https://www.jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-12-battery-charged/

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you thought of becoming a silver or gold member? Then you could "ask Jack"

if you are a gold member - you can get all the webinars and Jack has a live Q&A every month when you can ask him anything.

Your story is heartbreaking .....but it must have something to do with the botox - I would think.

Don't give up - there must be an answer.

Any other changes in your life? a new home? a new job?

where do you live? work?

what is your nnDEMF situation?

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I see you say you've already seen a neurologist - I would have expected to see an endocrinologist on that list too.

Oh ok, there it is.

Maybe if you post your lab results it might reveal something or at least reveal what was not tested for . . . . . .

Also, probably a good idea to post why you had botox and where it was administered.

I'm thinking . . . . . . dopamine blink test might be somewhere to start. A good endocrinologist will probably assess your blink rate during the consultation http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763416302846

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    Lahelada likes this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I have been thinking about this since yesterday . My heart goes out to you.

Was this your first Botox session? Who did the injection and where?

One of the things that I was reading is that you are taking activated charcoal. There is talk that this can inhibit iodine uptake. I wonder if this had anything to do with the second visit to the gyno being even more unpleasant. I would increment seafood intake and go for oysters too.

Another separate thought is that you are now living in perma-stress that IT might happen and you are training as if you are going for the olympics. That unfortunately does nothing for arousal, as arousal is in the domain of the parasympathetic part of the autonomous nervous system. My thinking is that when you feel ready to try again a glass of Argentine Malbec with a nice candlelit meal would be medicine. Don't treat yourself like a malfunctioning machine.

You have been advised a lot of good things. I would not try them all at once though.I agree with Da MO that posting labs would be good. Thyroid labs, BUN Creatinine ,HS CRP, vitamin D ,LDL /HDL and triglycerides would be especially interesting.

Did you have any health complaints before this happened?

ValerieBee and caroline like this.
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

Your story is not easy at all be strong as you go on this journey.
    I can suggest you to do small steps , focus on one thing at a time.. lots of information everywhere.
    Especially for a woman AM sunlight is pure magic.
    Start with that.. see the sunrise every day and expose as much skin as you can to sunlight.
    How dose your environment look like? nnemf , grounding, blue light , sleep?

9. JessicaK

JessicaK New Member

Wow! You all have a great understanding of the body. I am trying so hard to read as much as I can. I spend most of the time looking up the definitions for every other word or abbreviations as of now.
    Yes I read multiple case studies on Botox which is where I got the supplements list to take. The biggest frustration is that all the doctors don't believe it's the botox and think I'm crazy. I've uploaded it below.

To answer a few questions before I spend hours reading and understanding all of your comments:

I have never had any health concerns. I've never taken medication, antibiotics, or even tylenol.
    My dad is a chiropractor so I was raised very holistically. Just a good multi vitamin.

The only pill I ever took was accutane. That was about 5 years ago. But I took it for 6 months in very small dosages and never had side effects while I was on it, besides my lips being a little dry. Nothing that aquafor didn't take care of immediately.

I had 500 units of botox in my forehead and around my eyes for lines.
    It was my third time in 10 years. Never any issues before. Stupid I know. I just didn't think it could be dangerous if all these celebrities did it and I hadn't heard any bad side effects besides ptosis. I should have researched first!

The only thing different I did this time was take a zinc lozenge from Zycam for a few days afterward because I got a runny nose. I think that was a bad idea. I read somewhere that zinc binds with botox.

I found this article too-

This one talks about cleaving to SNAP-25:
    http://www.jneurosci.org/content/jneuro/28/14/3689.full.pdf

@Penny WOW!!!! Those are a lot of suggestions and I can't wait to look into them all! And yes I saw those articles about Botox as well. I feel so stupid for putting something so dangerous into my body. Thanks for posting those links.
    I posted the case study I found as well. I literally have every symptom that she notes. And that's why I started to take Alpha GPC and Citoline CDP Chline (hoping to produce for ACh.
    Thank you for the suggested protocols. I need to read more about Mythelene Blue light. I saw an article that it can lead to damage:
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/methylene-blue-and-red-light-caution.10770/

Why is blue light ok for the vagina and not for eyes and skin?

@JanSz I am definitely going to look into the mitochondria protocols. I spent all day yesterday reading about DDW. I will check out the Cignarture Health website as well.

@Da-mo the neurologist did the blink rate test and it was normal. I will post all my labs and results to everything as soon as I can get to scanner or get a minute to type it all out. That would be so helpful for you geniuses to see what the Dr's missed or didn't test for and should have. Thank you!

@Lahelada that's interesting about the activated charcoal. Do you think I should stop taking it and see what happens, or just increase the iodine?
    Also it was 500 units in my forehead and around my eyes for wrinkles. Preformed by my dermatologist. He has never had any patients report adverse affects, but he did report it to Allergan for me. Allergan called me and they said others have also reported peripheral neuropathy.

@shiran and @caroline I've lived in Las Vegas for 30 years. It's pretty sunny. I am constantly on my phone and computer for my work. So now I've learned I should get some blue light glasses. I will definitely spend mornings in the sun and grounding. I've been reading up on that as well. As far as nnemf go, because I do live in Las Vegas, the McCarran airport is in the center of town. Las Vegas is small so we always see planes flying overhead. I live about 6 miles from the airport. But Las Vegas has only about a 10 mile radius.

No changes besides the botox. Same job for 2 years, same house for 3 years. No changes with family or friends.
    Oh my sleep isn't bad, but I did stress a lot for work for a few months when I had some crazy deadlines. I'm sure that doesn't help my nerves repairing. But for the last 2 months I've dropped my work load and been taking it a lot easier.

@caroline I will also look into becoming a member. Thank you for the suggestion!

I have to go back to work but tonight I will look into everyones suggestions even more and come up with a plan. I'll also post my old labs and let you know how it goes with the endocrinologist.

Thank you all for giving me hope.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    Janette Layne likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When something happens this acutely you can bet there is 5 G in your environment. You better test. Mexico 2018 warning to all members.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One possibility is that
    botox just opened the way for accutane to do its dirty work.

Newer heard of women getting into problems with accutane,
    but many guys said goodby to sex after using it.
    People, bodybuilders on Steroid Cycles use Accutane.

------------------------------------------------
    used to treat severe acne
    Isotretinoin, 13-cis-retinoic acid, brand name Accutane.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
    bad news
    it messes up
    Steroid Hormone Panel

associated with psychiatric side effects, most commonly depression but also more rarely psychosis and unusual behaviours. Further, it is associated with sexual dysfunction and some side effects, including meibomian gland dysfunction, hyperostosis and premature epiphyseal closure, have been reported to be persistent.

Isotretinoin is also associated with sexual side effects, namely erectile dysfunction and reduced libido.
    -------------

12. JessicaK

JessicaK New Member

Hi Dr. Kruse,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
    I looked up 5 G. I only found references to wireless cellular service. Is that what you're referring to? How do I test for this?

Also what does Mexico 2018 warning referring to?

caroline likes this.
  13. JessicaK

JessicaK New Member

Yes I read about that as well! I've learned so much about the body in these last 3 months while I've been looking for answers. But there is so much more to learn. I wish I learned about @Jack Kruse sooner! But now it's time to study and absorb everything I can.

Also I forgot to mention that my cystic acne returned 3 weeks after the botox, and my hair started falling out. The supplements I mentioned in my first post have started to clear my skin back up.

Jude likes this.
  14. JessicaK

JessicaK New Member

If I can't afford to the whole program where else could I buy DDW water? I looked online and just found some on Amazon for about 400/bottle. Is that the average pricing? Do you have a preferred brand?

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think you can buy DDW may places - grocery store etc. A lot of us [I think] drink some DDW and I drink San Pellegrino the rest of the time. You can find R/O water at Costco etc.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Brent Patrick likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack has been warning all the members here about 5G .......everyone that went to his optimal event in Mexico got it all from the horse's mouth!

5G is the new cellular service .......find out if you have it ....and if you do - when it started.

Can you move? you are in nnEMF hell where you are. Does your house have a smart meter?

Jude and Brent Patrick like this.
  18. shiran

shiran Curious

Antonis, WalterNL and Brent Patrick like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Overall
    cystic acne, among other things, indicate problems with
    Steroid Hormone Panel
    processing
    blood and urine testing
    plus expert readings (say like by Jack Kruse)
    could shed light on your problems
    likely 5ar and 5br are not working as they should

what have been additionally altered by Accutane and botox may be a good question

=============================
    Qlarivia is the cheapest DDW that I know about
    but
    you would need testing and expert readings of those tests
    so
    you should work wit CignatureHealth
    ==============
    Do not drink any fancy and expensive waters.
    Reverse Osmosis have the least deuterium and is cheap

///

Jude and Penny like this.