1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Penis Problems

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, Jun 14, 2015.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Bit of a weird one this, so bare with me.

If I masturbate after my final meal of the day (generally 5pm) I have terrible nights sleep. I wake up with an uncomfortable erection multiple times throughout the night and I feel like I maybe slightly need to pee even though most of the time I don't or if I do it doesn't bring relief. This doesn't happen if I masturbate earlier in the day.

I personally think it's a combination of dehydration (I can't drink any water between tea time and bed time) and maybe some semen still stuck in the shaft???

I have had this ever since my health has gone in decline (4yrs) and google doesn't seem to help much. Any ideas?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the effect should be opposite so I would say it is not biological but environmental. It maybe a subtle way your environment is try to speak to you through your behavior.

seanb4 likes this.
  3. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

more common would over masturbation -

Over-masturbation/over-ejaculation/excessive-orgasm can castrate your hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular(ovarian) axis by arterial constriction and inflammatory narrowness in your brain and pelvic organs (testicles, prostate, seminal vesicles, penis, ovaries, uterus, vagina and clitoris) due to excessive release of prolactin, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, excessive binding of norepeinephrine/epinephrine on the alpha-adrenergic receptors, the norepinephrine/epinephrine induced excessive prostaglandin E2, and the post-sex deficiency of nitric oxide and prostaglandins E1/E3 production.

Also, excessive prolactin, norepinephrine, epinephrine and/or prostaglandin E2 increase the risk of autoimmune disorders.

Ejaculation/orgasm induced sleeping disorder is a result of excessive norepinephrine-induced prostaglandin E2 in the preoptic area of the hypothalamus via the ventral norepinephrine noradrenergicbundle, that elevate the core temperature for sleeping disorder. It is like your body on fire. The persistent sexual arousal and ejaculation urgency are due to excessive prostaglandin E2 stimulation on your seminal vesicles, prostate, bulbourethral glands, penis, kidneys and bladder. This means the norepinephrine-induced prostaglandin E2 over-excited your pineal gland and retinal and cut down your melatonin production, inflamed your eye balls, and over-dilated your eye pupils.

don't masturbate or have sex for about 7 days & you should start to feel better. no arousal either.

seanb4 likes this.
  4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Don't think over masturbation is the problem as my libido is pretty crappy and I sometimes go a week without masturbating accidentally.

Maybe it's not excessive prolactin, norepinephrine, epinephrine and/or prostaglandin E2 but my body not being able to produce enough thats causing the problem?

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

The best place for seminal fluid is in the man who produces it. Not in a woman, another man,or in a handy Kleenex. :) Even if only once a week. Especially if you only have the energy for once a week.Google Montak Chia. "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy." What Gerald Pollack is to water, Chia is to semen. Good luck

seanb4 likes this.