1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

PD vs. Light, Water & Magnetism

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Viktor, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Viktor

Viktor New Member

I was diagnosed with the symptoms of Parkinson's in 2015. The diagnostic tool that was used was Carbidopa-Levodopa, since it lessened the symptoms. What I didn't tell the neurologist on the follow up after 3 weeks was that I only took it for about a week and stopped since the side effects kicked the crap out of me. I started having viscous insomnia and was pissing myself because of it. Nothing will ever disturb my sleep, so little did I know, I started biohacking 4 years ago.

My symptoms started after a big stress event, so I attribute stress to the condition since there is no genetic history.

Symptoms slowly got worse until oddly enough until September 2017 when I started a Qigong practice and have been doing it every day. Symptoms are now 50-60% better. I'm taking a cocktail of amino acids and the herb Mucuna and would love to get off of the crap so I'm very glad to have ran across Dr. Kruse's info that I initially seen on You Tube about a week ago.

I had a magnet mattress pad, but hadn't slept on it for years until last night (I could tell the difference). I've ordered some blue blockers, am looking at upgrading the whole house water filter to a structured water/filter combo unit.

Viktor

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

*You don't even have to improve. You just need to change. Good luck ;-)

Viktor likes this.