1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

PCSK9 inhibitor

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by mamadell, Oct 16, 2015.

1. mamadell

mamadell Gold

been reading older threads around this and found this quote from you

"The next step for big pharma is to carefully switch the docs to believing PCSK9 inhibition is the way to go. This is the next way they plan on harming weak humans."

my question is.... with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia ...is there a way to increase your LDL receptor sites on my liver ? My doc here wants me to inject myself with Repatha which is PCSK9 antibody
    all my lipid numbers and inflammatory markers look great except for APO B , LPa and sdLDL
    my DHA levels are high, get plenty of a.m. UV light , take K2, mitigating blue light exposure
    not sure what else to do ?

thank you for any insight