1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Patients are not always their best advocates.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Patients are not always their best advocates. No wonder the public is in deep.........they cannot think well. Patients Give Doctors High Marks For Prescribing Antibiotics and rated themselves happiest with their doctor's visit when they got an antibiotic after seeking care for a respiratory tract infection, such as a common cold, whether they needed it or not. https://n.pr/2DMVq5q

drezy likes this.
  2. when there was less emf then the antibiotic placebo effect for viral infections was less problematic now in our blue lit, maxed out emf world, we're seeing real problems with an RX with every visit

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

agree 100%

4. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Living the Dream

My first 2 comprehensive visits with new patients are spent mainly deprogramming. When they finally stop saying, "but what about...?" and "I was always told..." together we begin at the basics and start a fresh build. Within 2 weeks, most know more than all the doctors they've ever visited. Patients only know what they know and what they know has come from their doctors, media, blogs, neighbors, relatives... About as much useful data to fill a thimble. JK, I appreciate your passion!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It bothers me when I visit a medical school or residency program and see so much talent that is in the pursuit of myth. I think we have a duty to alter that trajectory. The best way to engage the mind is teaching it how to think and not what it should be thinking about. The same is true for the public