1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Partial Hysterectomy Question about LRX/HCG

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by MartiD, Jun 26, 2012.

1. MartiD

MartiD New Member

I had a partial hysterectomy 4 years ago (still have ovaries). I'm 43 years old with no signs of menopause. My OB/GYN has never mentioned any need for replacement therapy. Just out of curiousity I am wondering how others do compared to those who are pre-menopausal with all parts. Does having a partial or full H. have any effects one way or the other on the Reset? I even wondered how it effects those who do HCG rounds? I read alot of comments of those who are having to supplement hormones and wonder why they are having to do that (hysterectomy or levels just off.) Hormones seem to be such an important part of being optimal.

ASFM...I did two successful rounds of HHCG last year, did reset in October and lost an additional 13 lbs, have done CT since February and lost another 2-3 lbs so it seems it has not had a negative effect on me. Would love to hear from others.