1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Parkinsons

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jennie, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Jennie

Jennie Gold

Dear Dr.Kruse,

I am not sure how to reach out to you apart from this space, I am a gold member , but do not seem to have ability to ask you on the 'ask Jack" area.

Hence I am writing this here, and I am not too sure you will see it. If not I will see what I need to do to get to ask a question to you directly.

The question is this, my brother was diagnosed with "Parkinson" like symptoms approx 2 years ago. A full diagnosis has not been provided, and I am not sure why.

He however shakes terribly on the left side, mainly arm and hand, however in the last 6 months things have gone downhill. Stomach cramps, massive wight loss, memory loss. The doctors in Australia where he lives, treat him with drugs. It is not helping. His entire sleeping pattern is ruined, he wakes up 4 am and walks 3 hours then goes back to sleep, The doctors prescribed sleeping tablets, which he refuses to take. The only solution he has been provided is more drugs, I have his full drug list , and when I visited his neurologist July whilst I was in Sydney, it was a joke. Absolute joke. They had done an MRI, which showed nothing, yet he is getting worse, daily. His stomach cramps are now so bad he had to visit hospital last Sunday to have x-rays, which we both now is an absolute waste of time.

The only hope he has is to see you, or be treated by you. Is this possible?

He has not been exposed to light water magnetism, but I will say his body knows intuitively what to do, as every holiday he has, he goes to NZ where it is freezing cold, which helps his systems , shock horror.

He is getting a rash from the drugs, and again I explained to the neurologist, it was a reaction to the drugs, and she told me , no it is not, it is dermatitis, he has touched something.. lets send him to the skin doctor! total BS! Would not listen when I indicated the rash appeared when she prescribed a new drug! How could she refuse to see the correaltions?

I am passionate about helping him, and would do anything for him. Can you provide any help, apart from suggesting he reads the website. I have suggested he do so, however you once told me, when we had a skype call, low dopamine people, are the hardest to shift, and he has low dopamine. It is a catch 22.

Apologise once again if this is not the correct location to ask this.

Your help is most appreciated, and I mean it when I say this, you are the only one in my opinion outside of himself who can guide him to recovery., and he just don have the time to get up to speed, nor the physiology. The medical system drugged my mother, and she died of massive stroke after years of auto-immune disease, I do not want the same fate for my brother , which is inevitable with traditional treatment he is being prescribed.

Thank you.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sunlight and water are key but elimination of blue light and nnEMF from his environment is critical. If you or he doesnt change his environment the protein misfolding prion disease will continue. If you want to learn more OSF 3-5 are quite important as is the recent blog Time 23 that talk about protein folding and structure.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitophagy: lowers % heteroplasmy in mitochondria by causing regeneration. Mitochondria can induce their own regeneration.

As heteroplasmy percentage increases in the skin, or any tissue really, NAD+ drops, pseudohypoxia develops, ROS/RNS profiles change, and the amount of ELF-UV increases in a cell. These are the fingerprints of heteroplasmy changes in a mitochondria

Lowering the voltage on the inner mitochondrial membrane is the stimulus to mitophagy because it change the bio-electric signature and the size and shape of mitochondria under electron microscopy: Dr. Jodi Nunnari.

Parkin protein is the protein that begins the process of repair. Parkin is named after Parkinson's disease. This is a disease that destroys dopaminergic neurons.

Mitochondrial electron transport chain (ETC) defects are observed in Parkinson’s disease (PD) patients because the geometry of the respiratory proteins stretches; this slows ECT and makes more reactive ROS.

It has been shown already that irradiating isolated fly or mouse mitochondria with 808 nm light (RED) that is absorbed by ETC-Complex IV acutely improves Complex IV-dependent oxygen consumption and ATP production, a feature that is wavelength-specific. Irradiating Drosophila pink1 mutants using a single dose of 808 nm light results in a rescue of major systemic and mitochondrial defects.

Blue light stimulates cause heteroplasmy directly. Published data exists.

Fasting improves mitochondria biogenesis.........more sun more grounding = less food = more Sphinx like = more heat liberated from mitochondria to shrink the MINOS EZ to condense the respiratory proteins.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time 6 showed you how UV light and aromatic amino acids make dopamine which you brother is missing. This tellls you he has a fundamental quantum diseases of a spectral deficiency of light. That has to be remedied. Serotonin and melatonin are also biologic amines. Serotonin is synthesized from tryptophan, another aromatic amino acid. Tryptophan is transcriptionally activated by UV light as well vitamin D3 sulfate because all aromatic rings absorb all frequencies of UV light to increase their potential energy to make things post translationally in the endoplasmic reticulum of the cytoplasm. UVB Sunlight makes sulfated Vitamin D3. EPA increases serotonin release from presynaptic neurons by reducing E2 prostaglandins and this is important in wellness or neurodegeneration seesaw. DHA has huge pi electron clouds that draw light to them photo-electrically to be used in many non linear ways I am getting ready to unleash in the October 2016 webinar.

WHERE DOES THE DC ELECTRIC CURRENT COME FROM? DHA.

I won't discuss each one of these non linear aspects of light here but will in coming webinars and blogs. but I will highlight the ones that biology makes the most use of in diseases like Parkinsons. When you lose DHA in the substantia nigria you lose the ability to use a non linear aspect of light called optical rectification. Optical rectificifation is a second order process in which no light wave is emitted after the light interacts with DHA pi-electron cloud. DHA uses this non linear process in cell membranes to create a DC electric current that is used for regeneration in the CNS. The result of this process is "merely" the development of a DC polarization in tissues. This is why DHA changed evolutionary history 600 million years ago at the Cambrian explosion and why humans are destroying their brain with blue light and nnEMF which subtract DHA from our cell membranes. It also explains where the DC electric current comes from in the perineural tissues described by Becker in his work on regeneration covered in his published papers and his popular books.

This is one of the more amazing abilities DHA has that few people even know about and it is why it is the lynchpin in the Epi- paleo Rx. DHA also has a massive influence on the serotonin receptor action, by increasing cell membrane fluidity and improving tunneling of electrons and protons in postsynaptic neurons in the gut just behind the enterocytes. These cells face the microbiome. The microbiome is made up by prokaryote bacteria that are designed to release 5000 time more light then our cells that help regenerate our tissues and close the gut and barrrier and these pathways can be opened to allowing inflammation in to the gut and brain to destroy it. In the gut surface and BBB story is still a light story but no one wants to see the quantum connection. The light is then changed to chemical, electric, mechanical and optical signals by atoms in our cells. These signals make connections in our gut neurons and head directly to the floor of the fourth ventricle in the brain, at the area postrema to create strong parasympathetic signal. This balances the stress responses from the paraventricular nucleus in the brainstem that is the guardian of the sympathetic response. Parkinson's is tied to a strong loss of parasympathetic outflow to the substantial nigra and this is why the disease manifests. The fastest pathways to this nucleus come from the retina which is why normal solar exposure is the easiest way to help them.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

Would nicotine and/or methylene blue help him along with seafood/cold/sunshine? Also, seafood bone broths for the collagen?

6. Allin

Allin New Member

Nicotine and MB would help but it would be like adding carburetor cleaner to your car's gas tank but your V8 engine is missing 3 spark plug wires...light, water and magnetism. If he drinks "super" water but lives in a nnEMF hell hole, his BUN/Creatinine ratio will be crappy and he will still be dehydrated. If he gets 30 minutes of actual sunlight a day but watch hours of TV to pass the time or "entertain" himself, he still will be blue light toxic. If he does not ground himself with his bare feet each day and uses cold to improve the efficiency of his mitochondria's electron transport chain (ETC), the mitochondria will not have the energy to fix themselves and decrease the % of heteroplasmy or "defective" mitochondria in his cells.

Any positive change in his environment is a good thing, but he is shaking more and more so you need to get his buy-in, decision or agreement to massively change what has taken years to create. Maybe he would actually commit to the necessary 24-36 months of massive change/direction in his environment on a condition which took years to create/manifest?

Sheddie and Lahelada like this.
  7. smith5

smith5 it is thought

These docs definitely deserve L-Dopa instead of oxygen.

I saw several studies treating this condition by R. Sandyk (http://www.google.com/patents/US5885976), it's not kind of as good or bad as light/water/magnetism, but I suppose in such conditions all working alternatives and their combinations should be regarded.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  8. Allin

Allin New Member

I would guess the adding electrons to the brain matter by using DC not pulsed, could improve the energy level and thus the function. I look at AC as having a pulse like function.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

I thought Robert Becker in his book warned against pulsed EMF at least saying it should be further studied...

10. Penny

Penny New Member

11. smith5

smith5 it is thought

I am on my way through to this chapter yet. That author uses AC as well as DC EMF in picoTesla range and also has published reports of abolishing this condition.
    Dr. Klinghardt, for example, proved a simple steel mosquito net is an effective shield from nnEMFs (wi-fi at least), so why people just don't use it, but only talk about how harmful nnEMFs are? The capacity for long-term thinking is also easily modifiable in other ways.

Penny and Joeakim like this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

I for one thought you had to buy some insanely expensive Faraday cage to get shielded... a guy on this forum Thomas built one for $100.00 but never said how he did it - where does one get a steel mosquito net? and how come the holes wouldn't let in the radiation? I will definitely look into this- thanks!

13. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

@Jennie Short-Term: Assist him with circadian clock reset daily. Check his hormone panel and balance it ASAP using whatever necessary. Check his diet, be sure to be low carb and fat + protein. Remove, disconnect and/or shield all harmful nnEMF, and WiFi. Stop the medication that is causing any negative effect. Modify his Parkinson's meds increase/decrease use N = 1 method. How much water does he drink? Can you monitor? His stool and how often? Be sure he is hydrated with spring water.

Long-Term: As Jack Kruse said Sunlight, Water and magnetism; hope this will slow it down or stop it, however keep in mind his dis-ease will change, most likely toward worse if things are left as is. You said you are passionate about his wellness. Are you staying with him? He will need constant care.

Best of luck!

14. smith5

smith5 it is thought

Klinghart actually called it "a silver coded mosquito net" and I have no idea where to get it, I thought someone on this forum would know better into those things. He measured microwave intensity inside and outside of this net and found the reduction of microwaves nearly from 300-500 microWatt per square meter to 0-0.1. It actually looks like a textile rather than a net, so I'd suppose its mechanisms of shielding would involve principles similar to graphene function.

15. Penny

Penny New Member

search for silver coated netting fabric and you're there... it looks like it's $20.00/foot, 59" wide everywhere it's sold...

16. smith5

smith5 it is thought

Thanks, I was not planning to get this fabric for now, but will keep it in mind.

Actually I was thinking a bit on how it'd be possible to program neurons in the olfactory bulb, if light programs matter, with IR light to do things and migrate to substancia nigra or wherever. As new neurons are most probably known to emerge from olfactory bulb, dentate gyrus and paraventricular tissue, and olfactory bulb neurons are not impeded by bone to receive the intranasal IR.

17. smith5

smith5 it is thought

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378517316309279 Although this way of the injection of transcription factors and cell reprogramming was not probed in neurons, I'd suppose it could be easily adjustable for them, and in combination with picoTesla MF's developed by Sandyk and light/water/magnetism systems could also provide at least some alternative.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[ quote="Jack Kruse, post: 201908, member: 1031"]Sunlight and water are key but elimination of blue light and nnEMF from his environment is critical. If you or he doesnt change his environment the protein misfolding prion disease will continue. If you want to learn more OSF 3-5 are quite important as is the recent blog Time 23 that talk about protein folding and structure.[/quote]
    ======================================================
    In the attached file, I have made a copy of a case of parkinson's
    Note the super high omega3 and super low omega6.
    Acceptable/desirable level in that setup is (plus to minus 25%)
    so
    when you see +578.26 that means
    578.26/25=23.13
    the levels of EPA in that case is excessive 23.13 times.

The case is from this book:
    http://www.bodybio.com/storeproduct304.aspx

///// @Jennie , @Jack Kruse

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Christopher72 likes this.
  19. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

======================================================
    In the attached file, I have made a copy of a case of parkinson's
    Note the super high omega3 and super low omega6.
    Acceptable/desirable level in that setup is (plus to minus 25%)
    so
    when you see +578.26 that means
    578.26/25=23.13
    the levels of EPA in that case is excessive 23.13 times.

The case is from this book:
    http://www.bodybio.com/storeproduct304.aspx

///// @Jennie , @Jack Kruse[/quote]

It states that the patient was infused with Lipids but doesn't specify what content or percentage.

Back to super high omega 3 and low omega 6 on Parkinson's patient, but verses what is optimal? Optimal being great cognition at any age especially elders.

20. Jennie

Jennie Gold

Thank you Dr. Kruse. I appreciate all of your replies. I am going to embed this in my brain through repetition and more repetition,and with that I will get clearer understanding, and with that the ability to share with him in a way it shifts his day to day habits. There is no choice, that or he is life has zeo quality very shortly. Kindest Regards