1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Parkinson's Disease

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by AnnieW, Jul 26, 2013.

1. AnnieW

AnnieW New Member

Hi Friends,

My dear grandfather just passed away on the 10th from complications of Parkinson's Disease. He was 82. :( This has been very difficult for me to see such a healthy man go down hill so quickly. It really progressed rapidly over the last couple of years.

I was wondering if this way of eating can help with preventing one from developing PD. My grandfather started showing symptoms when he was in his early 70s. Of course all of my family is wondering now what we can do to prevent it if it is hereditary. I've read mixed studies about whether or not it's hereditary.

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi AnnieW. Both of my parents have PD. They pretty much do the opposite of all of Dr. K's advice. I have managed to get them to eat butter instead of margarine, and they are starting to drink more non-fluoridated water. But they are in a severe energy deficit, with too much pulsed EMF around them.

Yes, all of Jack's advice would help them. The advice on eating, getting sun, synchronizing circadian clocks, grounding, hydrating, avoiding EMF, and CT would all help. The tendency towards PD is inherited, but whether that gene is expressed depends on ourselves. If we remove energy from our bodies, our brains will compensate anyway they can.

3. AnnieW

AnnieW New Member

Thanks so much for your reply. Could you point me to some resources on grounding? I have never heard that term before. Thanks again!

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

5. AnnieW

AnnieW New Member

Thanks, that is great!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read EMF blog post one .......it explains it.

8. AnnieW

AnnieW New Member

Thank you again for pointing me in the right direction!