1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Parkinson's disease begins as an PHOTOelectrical defect.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I guess you did not carefully listen to my Vermont 2018 talk huh?

JanSz likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many diseases are photoelectric. Parkinson's disease is one I covered on my website forum.

Breast Cancer is another.

Melatonin regenerates the mitochondria respiratory proteins. Cancer is a state when the respiratory proteins are expanded and mitochondria have high heteroplasmy rates. Endogenous melatonin production form the eye and skin need the sun’s signal via these surfaces by way of neuropsin photoreceptor to regenerate our tissues using melatonin as a guardian protector of the respiratory chain in every human cell. The second messenger’s in this system in humans is the triplet state free radicals made by the respiratory proteins in mitochondria. The distance between each cytochrome and the amount of oxygen in mitochondria are quantized to determine what type of free radicals are made. These radicals can limit ELF-UV release from cells or increase it. Cancer is a state where ELF-UV light is released in massive amounts because we cannot retain the light.

Every morning you need the sun to charge separate water in your body to create the battery that creates your life. That life is created by a cadre of photochemical that do things we all rely on. You need to expose all your surfaces to this signals to make sense of the world around you. The food and exercise guru’s that keep bathing in blue light and never see this message……..and blame foods and a lack of exercise for their ills. My Time #9 blog shows you what you might miss when you focus only on food and completely ignore light at night.

[​IMG]

Make like the Sphinx every morning, while meditating in the morning sun, look to the East and ground and remain as connected to this environment as you can and food will never be your main driver. Light water and magnetism works to limit food influence at the confluence of your mitochondria and can help you build endogenous ocular and brain melatonin to treat cancer optimally. It’s that simple an Rx to regenerate your tissues even from a severely cancerous state no matter how bad your hormone receptor status is. http://www.biosciencetechnology.com...uring-night-key-success-breast-cancer-therapy

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you think melatonin is only a sleep story? Melatonin controls autophagy and apoptosis in mtDNA so it does a lot more than most know. More melatonin production (via exposure to sunlight and blocking artificial light at night) improves the efficiency of respiratory proteins (by shortening their distance) in your mitochondria. This is exactly what UVA, UVB, and the VDR receptor do on the inner mitochondrial membrane. It points out why sunlight really is nature's best vaccine for breast cancer. What does that mean for humans??? Electron tunneling is very dynamic for control of mitophagy and apoptosis thus increasing fuel efficiency for life and keeping cancer at bay. If you can recover apoptosis in most epithelial cancers they vanish. This is why getting your skin and breast in the game of the sun matter deeply in a reversal. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21355880

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Richelle Jones likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Taking melatonin orally chronically without blocking blue light can lead to serious eye damage. Here are two eye-opening papers why you better make sure you have the right people packing your parachute. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2785757/

[​IMG]

All oral doses produce the same response: they thin your retina by ruining photoreceptor regeneration. Whatever supplement maker tells you to take it does not know the data. If your cells and body make it endogenously.......you're not designed to take it exogenously. It is a simple rule of Nature.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1582795

My PSA for the day

Blue light is an absolute killer........https://www.sciencealert.com/how-blue-wavelengths-light-affect-retinal-cell-tissues-eye-disease

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Photosynthesis is all about light and how light organizes our tissues from embryo to adult form. Nocturnal mammals and daytime animals have eyes that are different. Since you all now know that the eyes control all growth and metabolism do you realize what it means for modern nutritional and biochemical data? Why did I suggest to Ruben to build the Quantlet to aid modern humans afflicted by any indoor blue light? It was done to augment the human battery that uses photosynthetic pathways because glass subtracts out all UV and 30-50% of the IR-A. This makes everyone inside blue light toxic by design. Today the lighting in virtually all research laboratories is still the responsibility of the janitor and is classified as ordinary building maintenance instead of being part of the experimental design.

This is why the research in nutrition and biochemistry is worthless, in my opinion. When you add in the fact that they usually study mice and rats who are nocturnal they completely miss all the good data because humans have photopic eyes and skin. Why? Your human photopic eyes mean your biology is not designed around the scotopic eating of food or light. The simple quantum rule says Mother Nature's mitochondrial design. Mice and rats retinae are scotopic. Because IR-A, B, and C light provide a molecular boost to the mitochondria not previously recognized until June of 2018. Infrared spectrum gives cytochrome c oxidase a ‘molecular kick’ to the mitochondria from the 42% of red light in the sun’s rays that are present from sunrise to sunset that goes from 600nm-3100nm light; this informs or tells (information quanta) the cell to turn on a large number of antioxidant and energy-boosting genes only when ATP is being made by the combination of IRA and UV light we see in parts of a day.

Water viscosity changes with the red light in sunlight to facilitate the ATPase to work at 100% photothermal efficiency. That boost is greater when UVA and/or UVB light are present because of both of those UV frequencies BOTH slow ECT at different places on the inner mitochondrial membrane from cytochrome 1-4 by a quantum stimulus/design.

Cytochrome c oxidase has 4 red windows at 620, 680, 760, and 820nm of light. Those are some frequencies to consider. Hemoglobin has a sharp cut off at 600 nm. This leaves a lot of red frequency the sun provides to animals on Earth above 820nm light. It now turns out that light can be used photosynthetically too in ways we are learning. Both are heme proteins which act as circadian time crystals with radically different optical windows. Cytochrome c oxidase is present in mitochondria and RBC have a ton of hemoglobin in their cells which is HAVE NO mitochondria by design because of these light mechanisms. RBC’s are designed to ferry 280-600 nm (IRA and UVA light) 600nm-1000nm red light would cover the activation of fibroblasts to make collagen to stimulate repairs mechanisms. This means humans have a deep ability to go behind the red region to make energy from light that will re-write the biology. It means what happened at ocean vents explains why life began where IR B and C are found and that means the assumptions of guys like Nick Lane have left a lot of fat on the bone with respect to LUCA and where and how mitochondria can operate even today. This means just being outside is photosynthetic for any animal with mitochondria. This is why outdoor life is required for animals and is NOT A SUGGESTION.

This is why clothing and make up present new problems for modern humans to consider.

Presently, no one believes that any plant or marine life uses anything but 400-780 nm, which is the photosynthetic optical window of plants that form the entire food web on Earth.

I've known that was bullshit for years because cytochrome c goes above where photosynthesis chlorophyll A and B operate. Now we know for sure today's the books are wrong on what they've taught about photosynthesis. When you know better you do better. Black Swans do. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4125832/

7. Brod Northwood

Brod Northwood New Member

Thanks Dr Jack for your response. I will certainly sink my teeth into your ubiquitin series of blogs.
    In the mean time you proscribe eating a ton of seafood, particularly cold water seafood. Is there a problem with tropical seafood which we have here in abundance in Australia at 27d south where I live. The only wild caught Salmon we can get is Alaskan tinned. Tasmania way down south has farmed Salmon, not sure of the benefits of that. We're not totally focused on food but on getting our light right and eliminating as much nnEMF as possible. Just now learned our power company's are grounding there distribution poles to the earth just like in the US. With 5G being tested and installed this year it's getting harder to escape. For me and my wife who has RA our main focus has been getting our light right and building up our solar callus.I have noticed this summer with exposure to sunrise I'm not getting sunburn, just getting browner and browner. It really is true, early morning exposure is a great protection.

Thanks again for your dedication to us Black Swans in training.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your post hints that this source of seafood is somehow tainted.

You'd be wise to examine that belief closely on your own time.

[​IMG]

We should all listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you when you are afflicted by the Dunning Kruger effect.

I think we should do the same for our friends, family, and people we cross paths with on social media. It is good to help people you care about but it is wise to test those you don't know with discomfort in posting. CHALLENGE THEM, and see how they react to the insult.

Doing nothing for others for who you think highly of, is really the undoing of ourselves. That is how you extend your reach and your dopamine network to find the right people in life. A good friendship is a state of being where I think we to learn that we need each other more than we want to admit. One of the most important things you can do in this life is to let people know they are not alone, initially when you come across them in real life or on social media.

My take home from social media interaction in this virtual reality is this: Every game in life is winnable between people if you change your mind about what the prize should be and your perspective about the players at the table. When you talk and people realize they are missing key pieces of data to the puzzle you did your job to cause discomfort, curiosity, and turned them from a voyeur to be interested in their own game. Will they act to change their ignorance? This is the test a Black Swan gives on social media. Who out there has skin in their own game? Most are low dopamine people who just want something for nothing while adding nothing to the transaction for you or themselves. I find out exactly what these people are after and I deal with them rapidly.

You need to sit back and see what their reaction to the discomfort was to assess how they think and monitor their reaction. This will tell you all you need to know about them at their present moment. This is the greatest effect of social media for the Black Swan. It qualifies who you should spend time on and who you should ignore because their reactions disqualify themselves. We should not waste time on people who only seek to waste our own time.

Our time is too valuable for the ignorant.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If I had RA the last place I'd live is outside the tropics and certainly would not have a myopic focus on food........unless of course, I had no motivation to cure myself and rather just raise awareness of RA in some social media group to commiserate with other RA patients.

10. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Doc, I read the article. It says the following:
    "If we want to maintain health, the answer is also simple: just keep the balance equation.

2H2O ↔ 2H2 + O2 + 4e-" Would you or any of the smart black swans care to translate? Thank you.

JanSz likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

12. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

What's your point uncle JanSz?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. Hi Brod I too live in Oz farmed fish will always beat the best beef or lamb...Cold water fish will always have increased DHA due to latitude the further you are away from the equator the more DHA is required especially if your nnEMF is an issue the closer you are to the equator DHA is not a major factor due to UV having more push near on the equator.
    I eat sockeye salmon (tinned) sockeye apprently cannot be farmed due to the sockeye not being able to breed.
    I hated seafood before I joined this forum I overcome my negative bias and eat it everyday.Also oysters are big they are plentiful here in Oz oysters are a complete biological package these are now a staple in my diet.
    Eat seafood any seafood is better than no seafood.And stay away from fish oils and algae based supplements no matter what the bullshit sales pitch is.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  17. Brod Northwood

Brod Northwood New Member

Thanks Brent for the tip. We eat most days the tinned wild caught Salmon from Aldi. So you think the bad press farmed salmon has is BS. I get that sense for Jack as well.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  18. Wild is always going to be best due to fish eating natural diet ,farmed fish are often fed grain and given artificial astaxanthin to color the flesh for consumer appeal = marketing .But I believe the industry is moving away from synthetic to natural pigments. This was all exposed on Four corners who had an episode about farm fish practices, if you get the opportunity Brod it made for interesting viewing. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11...axanthin-not-due-to-4corners-big-fish/7992972

We have to look at everything individually for its merits and how it applies to our own n=1.
    If Oysters are not available and wild seafood is not an option farmed is still an option I would definitely consider.
    The other option you have is sardines Jack mention this in a webinar Q&A they are cheap and full of DHA.

Brod Northwood and drezy like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When sunlight hits water the matrix creates it is making electrons and this forms the DC electric current that regenerates us. Becker 101 : Charge separation 101.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.