1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Parkinson's disease begins as an PHOTOelectrical defect.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So Jack has sepsis will spike in a 5G world......will PD too?

https://www.sepsis.org/sepsis-and/parkinsons-disease/

YEP.

What other neurologic diseases that mimic PD should we also expect to explode?

They mimic Parkinson’s because they are all related to protein folding abnormalities tied to poor solar redox potentials and excessive nnEMF exposure. You can add ALS and Alzheimers to this list too.

Essential Tremor

• Essential tremor (ET) is common amongst the elderly population, yet may begin at any age.
    • Different from the PD tremor in that it generally affects both hands, often involves head tremor and a shaky quality to the voice.
    • Thought to be a different condition from PD, though some symptoms can overlap.
    • Evidence suggests that those with ET may be at higher risk of developing PD than the general population.
    • The diagnosis of ET is clinical and treatment is generally with medications, though surgery can be used in severe cases.
    Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus: I am seeing a massive increase of this already

• A person with Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (NPH) has fluid inside the brain that does not drain properly, which results in difficulty in walking, slowed thinking and loss of bladder control.
    • Specialized brain scans, lumbar puncture (spinal tap) and a physical examination can lead to a diagnosis.
    • Treatment often involves surgery where a shunt is placed to help drain excess fluid.
    Dementia with Lewy Bodies

• Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) is a progressive, neurodegenerative disorder in which abnormal deposits of a protein called alpha-synuclein build up in multiple areas of the brain.
    • DLB first causes progressive problems with memory and fluctuations in thinking, as well as hallucinations. These symptoms are joined later in the course of the disease by parkinsonism with slowness, stiffness and other symptoms similar to PD.
    • While the same abnormal protein (alpha-synuclein) is found in the brains of those with PD, when individuals with PD develop memory and thinking problems it tends to occur later in the course of their disease.
    • There are no specific treatments for DLB. Treatment focuses on symptoms because MD's have no idea it is related to LIGHT HYGIENE
    Multiple System Atrophy

• Multiple system atrophy (MSA) may resemble PD parkinsonism but comes with additional symptoms and signs.
    • Symptoms include incoordination (ataxia) and dysfunction in the autonomic nervous system, which automatically controls things such as blood pressure and bladder function. Diagnosis is made based on clinical features. There is no specific test that provides a definitive diagnosis.
    • There is no specific treatment for MSA. Treatment focuses on alleviating symptoms because MD's have no idea it is related to LIGHT HYGIENE
    Corticobasal syndrome

• Corticobasal syndrome (CBS) is rare. It usually begins with symptoms affecting one limb.
    • In addition to parkinsonism, other symptoms can include abnormal posturing of the affected limb (dystonia), fast, jerky movements ( myoclonus), difficulty with some motor tasks despite normal muscle strength (apraxia), difficulty with language (aphasia) among others.
    • There is no specific test for CBS.
    • Treatment focuses on symptoms because MD's have no idea it is related to LIGHT HYGIENE
    Progressive Supranuclear Palsy

• Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) is a disease that mimics PD, particularly early in its course, but that comes with additional distinctive signs and symptoms.
    • Individuals with PSP may fall frequently early in the course of the disease. Later symptoms include limitations in eye movements, particularly looking up and down, which also contributes to falls.
    • Those with PSP also often have problems with swallowing (dysphagia), difficulty in producing speech (dysarthria), sleep problems and thinking problems.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The study’s authors below showed for the first time that the nerve cell protein alpha-synuclein (αS), produced by the enteric nervous system, is a key mediator of intestinal inflammation. What they missed is how sunlight via the skin and eye controls the microbiome. That microbiome then emits a series of altered light because this is what prokaryotes do and they do not seem to know it. This emitted light affects the tight junctions in the gut via Vitamin C. Actin needs Vitamin C to operate.

[​IMG]

The enteric nervous system (ENS) is a network of neurons that independently governs the function of the GI tract physically. but it is connected to it by light frequencies. An excessive immune response, which occurs in multiple or chronic infections, may damage enteric neurons and lead to the onset of Parkinson’s because the microbiome emits a pathologic photonic frequency that liberates Vitamin A in aldehyde form to destroy all the photoreceptors in the gut. The researchers are way behind............read the paper.

The study is called, “A Role for Neuronal Alpha-Synuclein in Gastrointestinal Immunity,” and it was published in the Journal of Innate Immunity.
    https://www.karger.com/Article/Pdf/477990

Previous studies claim that αS begins accumulating in the ENS and then travels from the gut to the brain, where it linked to the development and progression of PD. However, until now, αS had no known function in humans. That protein is misfolded and I wrote about it in OSF#3 long ago. The researchers say the reason for its accumulation within the ENS remains unknown..............to them maybe.

Black Swans know why it happens.

It is all about light redox.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People with PD should also be expected to have family members and spouses with melanopsin issues that may be undiagnosed by clinicians. Your clinical index of suspicion should rise.

4. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

3 possible mechanism that I can see quickly: (1) Excess hydrogen and/or methane gas production, (2) Lipopolysaccharide being liberated from cell death of gram-negative bacteria entering the bloodstream initiating an inflammatory cascade causing downstream pathophysiology, and (3) any of the underlying issues that allowed SIBO to develop as a possible nidus for PD and treating the infection somehow handled that at the same time. That would most likely be the presence of H. pylori (a gram-negative bacteria) that is one badass, smart, resilient bacteria.

Petrad likes this.
  5. DrEttinger

I should always say that the amount and quality of light one experiences is the common denominator in the genesis of disease or health

6. DrEttinger

Both health and disease are easy to achieve. When I tell my patients what needs to be done, 95% say that is way too simple, it will never work. How come I've never heard that before. They come from a world filled with half-truths, lies and false prophets. LIGHT, WATER, and MAGNETISM has been here since the beginning of time and has shaped our existence and everything in it. So logically why would it be so hard to believe that avoidance of it causes disease and harnessing it creates health. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. The rest is history.

Janette Layne likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
    And God saw that the light was good.
    ====================================================

What is written, happened.
    Now,
    when I see this words I am thinking when they might have been uttered.
    Likely when Earth was about to settle within Proto-Saturn. Brown Dwarf.
    Note, no blue light there. No days, no nights.
    Eden begun.

The Eden lasted until Eve convinced Adam to eat that apple.
    After that we had to leave Proto-Saturn and are residing under the Sun, for the last 15-30000 years.
    Had to (quickly) evolve third eye to deal with night and day (and 3x greater gravity).
    Dinosaurs broke their legs being exposed to night & day and Earth's gravity.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Janette Layne and DrEttinger like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

Quantum1 likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Why bother building a home when you can live a cave. A new wave of people are moving to Arizona to live a cave. Amazing!

this will block any nnEMF and 5G wireless. I'm looking into living in one of these myself

Sajid Mahmood and Trev Douglas like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It might be easier, cheaper or more convenient to make one decision over another, but in the longer term, it might bite me in the arse. I'd be asking will my new home/cave be enough to mitigate exposure when I come out, or will I be forced into an inside existence, with the collateral damage from that. It's not just about what the environment is like now, but what could reasonably be predicted to be coming ….

Whether its building a home, or living in a cave, I think the environment and n=1 context as a whole matters.:)

Sajid Mahmood and Lahelada like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^the paradox of choice.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In most caves there must be a lots of mold.
    that likely may not be a problem for healthy person,
    but currently sick person may have to be careful.

15. Brod Northwood

Brod Northwood New Member

Dr Jack Kruse, would a chronic hip pain in association with OA in the joint be a symptom of nnEMF and blue light exposure in a former pre Black Swan in training lifestyle of no sunrises and exposures to computer screens day and night.

Janette Layne likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes. OA is linked to no UVA/UVB or IRA and too much ALAN which lowers both Vitamin D and dopamine. Both control the musculoskeletal system in different ways and the lowered D allows for misprogramming of the immune system which leads to circadian joint deficits. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30472764

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read my ubiquitin series: When energy and information transfer from sunlight drops proteins cannot fold properly. That idea is littered in both the OSF and Ubiquitin series. The enzymes PINK1 and Parkin (both works by proton tunneling) act in a pathway that attaches a protein called ubiquitin to cellular proteins; such ubiquitin-tagged components are targeted for cellular destruction. These enzymes assist with the process of mitophagy, in which non-functional mitochondrial fragments are rapidly sequestered into a membrane-bound vesicle that is degraded when it fuses with an organelle known as a lysosome.

BLACK SWAN QUICK REVIEW:
    Autophagy/mitophagy = quality control program. Apoptosis = the quantity density per tissue.

mtDNA damage is more critical because they lead to mutations in genes and their products. Today scientists keep making errors that the genes are defective. They fail to realize as redox drops misfolding make it APPEAR like the gene is bad when often it is the post-translational protein that is misfolding badly due to poor redox power in the cell!!!!

DNA mutations that prevent the normal expression of PINK1 or parkin are linked to an early-onset form of Parkinson’s disease, and there is evidence that failure to successfully eliminate damaged mitochondria results in a higher risk of developing the disease.

However, mice that are deficient in PINK1 or parkin do not develop symptoms of the type observed in people who have abnormalities in the expression of these proteins; such symptoms include movement problems arising from the loss of neuronal cells that produce the neurotransmitter molecule dopamine!!!

Mitochondria perform diverse yet interconnected functions, producing ATP and many biosynthetic intermediates while also contributing to cellular stress responses such as mitophagy/autophagy and apoptosis. Mitochondria form a dynamic, interconnected network that is intimately integrated with other cellular compartments. In addition, mitochondrial functions extend beyond the boundaries of the cell and influence an organism's physiology by regulating communication between cells and tissues. It is therefore not surprising that mitochondrial dysfunction has emerged as a key factor in a myriad of diseases, including neurodegenerative and metabolic disorders.

It is time we connected the DOTS!!!!

CITES:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0448-9

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ALAN = artificial light at night
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30472764
    Ultraviolet B radiation modifies circadian time
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about UVa ?
    Does it affect circadian Rhythm?

------
    At the time there was a blog with black light in your daughter's bedroom,
    I was trying black light in my bedroom.
    It made me uncomfortable, so I stopped using it.
    But I keep black lights for 10 hours in my residence (plus IRa).
    And assume that this may mimic situation of Chicago's restaurant crew.
    -

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So how does low dopamine states in the eye begin and spread like a prion to the brain?

So how do these dopamine cells deep in the brain get the stimulus to do what evolution built them to do? The light stimulus comes from the AM environment via the retina to the brain structure and works via molecular resonance. How much do you know about molecular resonance using light? Sunlight programs bio-molecules in cells (like dopamine) using light frequency to energize electrons and protons in many ways few realize. What are the implications for life? The molecular signals emitted from chemicals acquires an electromagnetic meaning when light pushes or pulls through tissue and collides with a protein it frequency matches with. In humans, this is why dopamine is first created in the eye by AM light.

Power in light is coded by frequency and information by OAM, so this is where the pulling and pushing force comes from initially when light crashes into the aromatic amino acids that make up dopamine to slow the light down. When light hits water it also changes its lattice and structure to make an exclusion zone the excludes all things including the sub-atomic sized "proton". Not all protons are the same on Earth. This becomes really important when it comes to dopamine. This makes cell water from a mitochondrion a liquid crystal that has a higher viscosity to work with light’s ability to push and pull to do things inside a cell we do not visualize well. In essence, the molecules suspended and inside this liquid crystalline ocean inside us interact by co-resonance just like a radio transmitter and receiver do in your car. If you tune a radio receiver in your car to 106 FM (MHz), you are tuning into ‘biochemical station A’, that contains a piece of special programming information.

This situation operates this way because electrons in the antennae of the receiver and the transmitter are oscillating at the same frequency as the radio waves traveling to and fro. People forget radio waves are a form of light. If your cells decided to change the tension pattern in the cell, by altering the size or quality of the exclusion zone (EZ), this is akin to changing the dial on your radio to 88 FM (MHz).

This information on this channel would not be the same as it was on 106 FM. On this station, the programming will give us new information about the systems in question in other parts of the cell. This is what happens when dopamine is not made in the eye. It can not unleash the dopamine in the brain substance and this creates a "low dopamine human".

Excessive environmental blue light at night (ALAN) sans IR and UV light during day time create this scenario most commonly in man these days. This link below and my explanation of molecular resonance by light clearly shows us that long-range electromagnetic fields from the sun are fully capable of transmitting very complex messages between distant molecules or to molecules or organelles in the same cell or within the CNS with HIGH FIDELITY as long as their emission and absorption spectra match. This is why the light in your environment must be optimized to the tissues in your eyes and brain to get proper physiologic function.

Why do nnEMF and blue light harm/kill us if we live under its power chronically? It ruins the high fidelity connection in cells to perform the physiologic tasks required to live optimally. This is why energy and information are lost in the cell with high heteroplasmy rates.

Being a “solid state mitochondriac” is not that revolutionary when you have nature’s playbook to decipher the Rosetta Stone of life. This paper shows you how we really work and how reward and choices we make create a procrastinating mindset that never identifies trends early enough to adapt to the environmental changes. This is why people find change hard today. We created a blue light artificial sun that robs us of our molecular resonance that made us human. Human frontal lobes have massively amplified with dopamine tracts and this is one of the major difference of the human primate from all others primates.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-10-dopamine-isnt-worth.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.