1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Parasites in seafood

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Bill1, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

Brother John likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

I am not concerned.

I have stopped to read those articles because then I would have to be scared and give up what makes me feel amazing... and I am not willing to!

People here are warning me of eating wild berries and herbs and say I have to wash them.. or I can get a very dangerous parasite the fox is spreading around.. and it will kill me.....
    but then I could not pick berries in the woods and wild herbs into my mouth and the most beautiful thing is to eat it right there, so fresh! I cant wash them!

So I decided to rather die from that fox parasite than have to give up the beauty of the wild.... because without that life is not worth it to me. I do not want to become artificial...

But so far, I am doing so well and I feel healthy and happy.... and if I do everything I can right, I thinking my body will not get overwhelmed with parasites..... I think :)
    'Who knows in the end, time will tell... but I have decided to live fully
    and try to make my own mind about what is dangerous for me or .. not
    And I no way am going to back off eating raw mackerel and herring... no way :)

I think the newspaper often makes us scared of the wrong things.... just MHO

seanb4 likes this.
  3. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

4. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

that which you can't see can kill you

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

or help you if you understand the context...............

6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

You have been eating raw fish for years now and you're not dead yet. So either you are very lucky or they arnt as bad as people think if youre already healthy. I think the latter.

How many times have you had food poisoning / parasites after eating raw fish out of interest?

Jack Kruse likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

Well not really once. Except one time I had eaten high meat that I forgot to air... anmd got really sick for 1 day but after that I felt even better than before so I think it was a good thing ;)

once in a while I might get a day of loose stools.... nothing I worry about because I think it is all fine and my body knows what it does :) My digestion is awesome, and I really cant complain :)

Have not seen parasites in stool not once. I have eaten raw fish with live parasites and nothing happened.
    Well, not that I have tested for parasites either but I do not feel the need to. IMO it is impossible to avoid every parasite anyways. We have pets... they lick us and we cuddle with them... kids eat dirt... and let dogs lick their mouth.... and we kiss the kids... and we touch lots of stuff that could have parasites..... so what :)
    we cant wash and sterilize our hands every minute, no?
    Being afraid of parasites is like being afraid of bacteria. When we are healthy we can cope with them, I think we even need them for immune system.

I have been eating oysters even that were not really good anymore... to test.. and I still did not get sick! That was a cool biohack..lol My boss was there with me (he is a great chef that have been around the world on cruises for work, even in New Orleans, and he have opened too many oysters in his life) and he thought I might get sick, he said that oyster is not good anymore as he smelled it but I said let me eat it and see what happens.. i kinda wanted to feel how it feels like to get sick from an oyster... but it did not work..ha

We need to worry about all the artificial stuff we have invented that hurt us instead!
    That is how I think and how I live.......

seanb4 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ten yrs and I am not ill. Not one day missed of work in a decade

seanb4 likes this.
  9. I wonder if many of the 'bad reactions' to raw animal foods, especially raw seafood, aren't just another example of the progressive neuro-endocrine-immunological de-evolution we've been facing as a result of poor food choices, less magnetism, nnEMF, etc.

Our microbiome would likely work in harmony with many (but maybe not all) 'parasites' in the past, when it was filled with copious amounts of many different strains of bacteria. This is why many parasites/worms are known as symbiots.

Also, there is the whole issue of excessive ubiquitination that Dr. Kruse has been teaching us about. I could be wrong, but wouldn't excessive blue light and exposure to nnEMF, especially in the face of a lack of seafood+clean water, poor sleep, etc, drive up ubiquitination so much in the wrong places at the wrong time that it could lead to increased mitosis and spread of parasitic and viral infections? Hence why we see such an explosion of mold related illnesses, lyme (especially neuro-lyme symptoms), herpes simplex virus related induction of neuro-cognitive illnesses, etc.

Without all these things, we likely experienced a positive feedback loop of increased consumption of raw seafood, frogs, eggs, meats, etc. in many different forms - raw, fermented, rotted, cooked, etc - which increased the diversity of our gut microbiome, interaction b/w symbiots, release and production of various neurosteroids and neural growth factors, etc. which coupled with an increased magnetic field (say, during a cold period) to lead to explosive brain growth and immune development, which allowed us to further adapt to new foods, environmental and social stressors, etc. At one point we were evolving and, perhaps flourishing. Now humans must do everything right to even stay "healthy" (or, at least maintain our current notion of health).

Brother John likes this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It seems that people who have taken glucosamine chondroitin have difficulties with shellfish also.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is one of the major points being painted by the ubiquitination series.

12. Which point exactly? nnEMF and blue light being the primary drivers of excessive ubiquitination, particularly in parasitic and viral species, thus driving higher rates of neuro-immune illnesses of more significant severity, often earlier in the life?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Both........and the fact that you ask that makes me wonder are you getting it or not? blue light alone by itself is the major nnEMF humans face now. IT always drive ubiquitin marking higher just like a CME does......which is why life gets ill faster and dies sooner.

14. Oh, I get it. I just was asking for clarification.

Brother John likes this.
  15. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

if nnEMF, blue light, pollution, chemicals, vaccines, ect are so "dangerous to your health" - how do you explain just a hundred years ago the life expectancy was 30 - 35 years old? Diseases ran rampant like Small Pox to the Plague - most of those aren't an issue now. More than 50% of women died in child birth - rates are much lower now. Most people suffered from tooth decay - George Washington had wooden teeth. and the list of problems is another 5 pages.

Interesting :confused:

Brother John likes this.
  16. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

if washing your hands isn't a good idea according to you - I'm sure Dr Ignaz Semmelweis MD would like to talk with you

17. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Why not read some of the early threads on EMF?....all the same points of view you are expressing were given lots of airtime. Basically this is an apples to cauliflower comparison and I don't think you will get many people here willing to engage....Read deeply and make your choices.....this site has been going for a long time and there is absolutely loads of material worth absorbing before throwing tomatoes, or oranges (pardon the mixed fruit and veg. imagery) Plus.....if you don't understand context yet....none of this will ever make sense.

fitness@home and Optimalbound like this.
  18. freesia

freesia Old Member

@Bill It's not just today's environment. In many cases it's your mother's and her mother's too. Even if their environment may not have been bad enough to affect them at the time each successive generation is born a bit deeper down in the altered environment pit.
    Steeper as well as deeper since we learned to love bathing in blue light, got less and less "harmful" sunlight, more metals injected....and yeah - then there's the rest of that whole nnemf thing.
    Seahorse is right, this was covered in the olden ;) days here, and in some of the earlier webinars.

fitness@home likes this.
  19. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

fact is the average life was 30 years old. how is that not accurate?

Brother John likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

infectious disease is tied to a lack of electrons in EZ. That is and was the issue. Lack of DHA to capture electrons instead of dominance of blue light destroying the DHA was the issue.......what is the common tie? NO DHA. Bill you are beginning to wear thin on me..............you think in linear fashion...............time to adapt or move on to another site.

Kristi Lambert and Brother John like this.