1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Paradigm is gunning for kids now.......

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

But imagine if all women had access to accurate vitamin D information in breast feeding and how it affects the VDR and ECT of children. Cholecalciferol vitamin d3 is what passes through milk. Not 25 D (OH). Daily intake of 6400 iu or more by weight and level to bring into the range above 50ng/ml ... imagine how much healthier generation after generation would be...

"Elisabeth Sterken, director of the Infant Feeding Action Coalition in Canada, said four decades of research have established the importance of breast milk, which provides essential nutrients as well as hormones and antibodies that protect newborns against infectious disease.

A 2016 Lancet study found that universal breast-feeding would prevent 800,000 child deaths a year across the globe and yield $300 billion in savings from reduced health care costs and improved economic outcomes for those reared on breast milk.
    Scientists are loath to carry out double-blind studies that would provide one group with breast milk and another with breast milk substitutes. “This kind of ‘evidence-based’ research would be ethically and morally unacceptable,” Ms. Sterken said.

Abbott Laboratories, the Chicago-based company that is one of the biggest players in the $70 billion baby food market, declined to comment...." Your world is trying to take you and your family out. What will you do?
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html

2. drezy

drezy Gold

It's horrendous when considering the costs that children pay for this.

I still end up always coming back to mass willful ignorance and Erasmus' "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

I don't like my conclusion and I wish I had a better one, but I keep coming to the conclusion that some just need to be left behind.

The thought occurs to me every time I hear guys rattling off massive amounts of sports stats or women go on about details of others relationships (fictional or otherwise) and yet they all go blank on any topic of human health of very little depth at all. "Oh I don't know about that." Even body language changes as if they just heard a cop yell "Hands up!"

I think that willful ignorance sets up the scene for marketing, infomercials spoken in British accents(they must be smart right?), T-boosting "clinics" in gas station strip malls, and many other oddities.

If you express any amount type caring that has not been demonstrated and modeled in the last 5 romcoms then it will either not be recognized or might be construed as a threat.

I deal with such a small subset of society too. I can't even imagine what practitioners have to deal with and how they do it.

More and more I think ears are an organ that only open up when serious problems occur.