1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Panic Attacks

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Luisa88, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

So something I have to hack is panic attacks I have whilst flying. It’s claustrophobia not fear of the plane crashing.

I’ve read the blogs I can find about panic and the pvn and calcium efflux and I now know I need to heal my pvn.

I’m fixing my airway with orthodontics to increase NO (I have UARS) and will get back into heart math. I realise wearing blue blockers on the plane would help.

My question is, if my attacks are only triggered by this one event, can they still be healed? I no longer get them at any other time (I figure I would if I say got stuck in an elevator, I used to get them on express trains and in locked rooms). I guess I’m asking if phobia has conditioned you, would you still need psychology in this instance. It’s the fear of the fear for me. The fear of the physiological feeling of the impeding doom.

Im hoping that if I heal my mitochondria and pvn, this situation might still make me anxious but not escalate into a panic attack...

If anyone has had a similar situation please let me know.