1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Panhandle Beaches

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by cmegan, Jun 19, 2016.

1. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Hi Jack!

What was the beach on the panhandle that you liked so much..... Was is Navarre Or Santa Rosa?

Thank you!

Jeanne likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Navarre

3. Jeanne

Jeanne New Member

I went there last Monday to look at houses. It's absolutely gorgeous and very few houses and people--even in the middle of the "high season." If you go be sure to drive through the national seashore reserve that connects Pensacola Beach to Navarre and you will see miles of pristine, undisturbed beach. Incredible! Navarre is also WAY less expensive as far as cost of houses, etc.

Rocky and cmegan like this.
  4. JMO

JMO Gold

Thanks for the info Jeanne...we will hopefully be moving down that way too. Please keep us informed of what you find.

5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Do any of y'all have a realtor in that area you would recommend?

6. Jeanne

Jeanne New Member

Yes! Her name is Marla Hanna and her number is 615-476-4209. She's awesome and knows the area very well.

Rocky likes this.
  7. cantweight

cantweight Gold

8. Rocky

Rocky Silver

I have never been to Florida but will be going to Tampa at the end of the month. What is the advantage or why is the panhandle better than somewhere like St. Petersburg or Ft. Myers, anyone?

9. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

My understanding is that the panhandle is better because of the low population density, and the low levels of RF nnEMF that are associated with that. Southern Florida is a little better in terms of sun, but it's pretty much a no-go zone.

That said, I wonder if there are still spots in Southern Florida far away enough from cities that would test as having low levels of EMF...

Rocky likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

IIRC Jack favors south of route 10 between New Orleans and Jacksonville.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hurricanes are a worry there? I actually thought JK said north of route 10?

Rocky likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tampa is horrible.

Rocky likes this.
  13. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Hurricanes are a concern and there are places in Fla that get less than others but from what I understand there hasn't been a lot of action for the last 8 years.

I'm flying into Tampa and staying there for a few days but will be doing day trips to different areas to check out. Dunedin is close to Tampa, sort of a small beach town but probably not good enough to live in?

Why is Tampa horrible Doc? nnEMF, congestion, pollution?

I plan on taking a drive to Navarre beach area and also down the coast as well.

If anyone has suggestions on places of interest to live I'd love to hear.

I don't want to leave CA but not sure I want to continue to afford it here.

caroline likes this.
  14. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

On your way to Navarre Beach, visit Apalachicola and St. George Island.

Small town feel, plenty of oysters and fresh seafood places and small local shops to explore.

Rocky likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tampa is a major city with huge HAARP arrays and changes to the cities weather installations that have occured over the last few years that just irradiate people. What else? Huge population density issues that act to dehydrate you because each resident own 7-10 WiFi devices.

Most do not realize, many local TV broadcasters and AIRPORTS (such as NBC) have been converting their weather radar systems from C-Band (4.8 Ghz) to S-Band (2.4 Ghz), with a coverage radius of 185+ miles. Tampa has been leading that change in Fla due to storms and weather. StormTracker 4 is a high-frequency S-band radar, of a kind previously reserved for the military and the government. It is the only one of its kind in the tri-state area, which gives NBC 4 greater resolution and clarity than other radar products in the region. (Published Monday, Jan. 30, 2017)
    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ost-Powerful-Radar-in-New-York-405036715.html

Rocky likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5G = faster mitochondrial decline coming soon to a city near you. Terahertz Transmitter Under Development Capable Of Data Rates 10 Times Faster Than 5G - The Marshalltown, 8th February 2017

We're really moving up the electromagnetic spectrum now - this transmitter operates between 290 GHz and 315 GHz. I wonder what our already radiation-compromised bodies will make of it...?

Panasonic Corporation, Hiroshima University and Japan’s National Institute of Information and Communications Technology announced Feb. 6 that they are developing a terahertz transmitter that can exceed data rates of 100 gigabits per second or at least 10 times faster than fifth-generation mobile networks.

Expected to be finished by 2020, the transmitter is set to be presented at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference 2017 in San Francisco, California.

As a frequency band, terahertz is new and vast, designed for use in ultra high-speed wireless communications in the future. The transmitter under development has been shown to achieve communication speeds of 105 gigabits (0.1 terabit) between the frequency ranges 290 GHz and 315 GHz. Currently, this frequency range is unallocated but sits within 275 GHz and 450 GHz — frequency ranges whose use will be discussed in 2019 at the World Radiocommunication Conference — as guided by the section on International Telecommunication Union Radiocommunication......http://www.themarshalltown.com/tera...e-of-data-rates-10-times-faster-than-5g/19266

Rocky likes this.
  17. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Almost makes me want to not go to Fla and pay the trip cancellation fee. I'm staying in Tampa but I plan on doing day trips out of there every day.

Thanks for the heads up for this Doc!

18. Rocky

Rocky Silver

Sounds great Fitness - I will certainly do that!!!

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tampa is way too far from the Panhandle to do day trips unless you have your own plane.

Rocky likes this.
  20. Rocky

Rocky Silver

That's a bummer...just checked the drive time and it's 6-1/2 hours one way - thank you for mentioning that Doc, it doesn't look that far away from the map! Have to look into alternate day trips or find a place to stay overnite in that area.