1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Palpitations- finally gone.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jude, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Kathylu,

You're a star fish! I did try my local GP, who didn't want to read any literature! I have to change Dr's again... The registrar is 8 hrs away and too much effort!

2. This explains why my ever-exercising, saturated-fat-avoiding, Omega6-consuming precious father in law had a massive stroke at age 79 despite looking fit and skinny........and is now, tragically, completely disabled, unable to talk, and move the right side of his body.

How I WISH some doctor had known about this. But, how thankful I am to maybe help my husband avoid the same fate (and me).

This piece should be in every single newspaper and on all the TV station news.

Thanks so much, Dr Kruse......

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

hopefully somebody will take your advice and put this in the newspaper and spread the knowledge all over the internet.......CVA is preventable because it too is another epigenetic disease.

4. Yes, someone with power will, I am sure. I have no doubt eventually the wave you have started or shone the light on will sweep over the world. It's just a matter of time. I know change is hard. I see it in my friends and family, almost all of whom think I'm crazy for eating the way I do (even when it was just eating grain free, sugar free)....or who laugh at me when I show up at my evening meditation class or the ballroom dance class WITH my blue blockers on. Some day, when I am much better than I am now, perhaps they will listen to me because they will see it all work for me....first of all my husband who still thinks it doesn't matter if he turns on the light for a second. AH!

But regardless, I know deep in my heart some day you will make it REALLY big...not that that's your goal but it will happen because you have the solution for all who will listen.

5. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

Your thoughts, changing others DNA... very cool!