1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

PaleoFX video

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Tom Win, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Started reading blog and over the years thins are going missing.

PaleoFX 2011
    Anybody knows where it actually is? Or have it? All you can see is few pictures.

Or Low carb cruise 2011?

Or Ted Talk which have been banned but maybe somebody have a recording?

Thanks.

shah78 likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

Oh the memories!!!! :) :)

caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tom you need a human avatar up ASAP. First and last warning.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

those were the good old days!

shah78 likes this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

i always had the gut feeling that this was the way to go. even before the chicxulub crater idea. the distractions only added to the entertainment value. which have proven to have absolutely no negative bearing on the wisdom on the theory. How could it,really?

caroline and drezy like this.
  7. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

What's the deal with the banned Ted Talk???

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack's not very popular in the Paleo group.....

They keep insisting that it is all about food ....and supplements. They have a huge vested interest .... mega $$$$$$

The three legged stool isn't a big money earner! and not very sexy - to them!

All the while we are thriving .....and we all are very sexy ....in my opinion of course!

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack's talk at Dave Asprey's event was apparently "lost" or had technical issues - can't remember which.

These paleo guys are all making mega bucks from supplements.

The three legged stool is not a huge money spinner.......big Pharma would not be happy if everyone just went outside and sat in the sun! [where I am right now!]

WalterNL likes this.
  10. I found the Bulletproof radio interview eventually with a little searching lol

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is that Jack's talk at Dave's conference?

12. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Thanks Jack did not know this.
    Its a pity that if you actually do not archive it, its lost forever.