1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Packing our own parachute .....????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jul 12, 2019.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am getting a little confused about this.

I have been thinking that I should be responsible for packing my own parachute. It is great to have help .....but I am the one who is ultimately responsible.

Jack has mentioned in his epic blog ....that he has been packing his own parachute the last number of years and that hasn't been good, and now things have changed.

I need to go back and sift thru his 8000 words to find what Jack said exactly......

I suppose this means that we have to have implicit trust in the chosen others around us?

That is a very scary thought to me......

Is this all about trust?

I am really struggling with this concept. There have been people in my life who have let me down badly. People who should have had my back, who should have been the ultimate support system - without question - but weren't.

My DH's Father was a dick head from day#1 .....not even providing the necessities of life. This man should have been the ultimate support system for his son.

I am sure all of us have had this type of stuff in our lives ......and we learn to be self reliant and responsible for our own actions.

I feel like I am missing something really important.

Is this spiritual?

BTW ....Lindsey Thomley said some really lovely stuff on FB - did you happen to read it?

I try to avoid FB at all costs - but I am so glad that I saw that.

I feel like we all have taken a giant leap forward ....into a new and wonderful realm of self discovery and awareness.

Something really lovely is happening around here.....

But - there has been a huge cost I fear....

no pain - no gain?

5G Canary, Alex97232 and Sean Waters like this.
  2. I found a family in Poland... I'm devastated to be back here and parted from them.

That 8000 word-er has some deep, deep wisdom.

b.pezzia, 5G Canary and caroline like this.
  3. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

My friend, you are so special. How about, "Love and pain and the whole damn thing"--always loved that phrase. I guess that we just need to remember that it's all non-linear and just go for it--let the sunshine wipe out darkness in the day, allow the dark to heal us in the night.

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Caroline... I just love your thoughts always on the mark!

It is very confusing... if we try to understand it. Maybe we don’t need to understand it? Maybe we just need to trust in something more?

Since I feel like the 5G canary aftermath... the bird that just won’t die and won’t stop singing. I thought I would share what actually happened when I jumped and opened my parachute.

In a 5G world it is mind control at its finest. Our bodies are malfunctioning and we are no longer thinking clearly. Our thoughts are no longer matching with our souls. If our family and friends are in that same 5G environment... they also aren’t functioning and thinking clearly. How can they then help with our parachute?

Maybe... if I could have been wise enough to have a circle of six healthy positive individuals I just might not have needed to deploy my parachute? Think of it like skydiving together in a circle and someone’s chute doesn’t open. That person can still be saved.

I believe we draw energy from both the sun and people. I think both sources are critical in order to stay healthy. We are all energy. All connecting. Giving and receiving. What happens when the balance is off? When there is more negative energy then positive? Where do you then find the positive energy to draw from? Is that what 5G is doing forcing us to draw, negative energy? Creating more illnesses and negativity maybe? Detaching people... like a bad virus. Forcing holes into our parachutes?

It seems to be working because it seems to be getting harder and harder to connect with each other in a healthy environment. We can easily find the sun but I think today it’s getting very hard to find healthy people with positive energy... why? Is this the point of technology to detach us from our healthy thoughts and, each other?

I would imagine with a healthy positive circle of six surrounding you that you could remain healthier. It would create a positive circuit... vibration. It could maybe then become contagious and create more circles? Or bigger circles? Could this then make finding a circle of six easier? Couldn’t this energy spread just like a good virus? I think it could. And if it did hopefully you would never need to deploy a parachute.

I always thought I had a good solid parachute. But I also never imagined having to use it. I thought I was spiritual and had a loving family. I thought I was grounded and awakened. But was I? I 100% was not- now looking back! Definitely not in my old 5G world. Not even close.

Jack is absolutely right here... Be prepared for war. It is like getting shot down from a plane. If you are solo... You don’t want a parachute full of holes and you may not know until you really need to use it.

I realized I no longer wanted to live like I was dying... either way I was going to die and I certainly wasn’t going to voluntarily let this 5G beast take my family too.

It was time to go skydiving! I absolutely had to jump and I was all in at that point. I knew I couldn’t do it alone and I put EVERYTHING 100% of it into God’s hands... I was all in. God/Universe would have to be my parachute because there was nothing left of me to give and I was surrounded by a dying circle. I had to trust 100%.

For years I had already been experiencing signs from the universe and “magical coincidences” but I wasn’t understanding what the message or just not ready/able to receive it. It was only when I trusted God/Universe to be my parachute did my awaking really happen for me and I understood what the universe was screaming about.

That’s when the magic turned into miracles and they have been endless. Kinda like the endless rainbows you got from Doug. I had no idea what condition my parachute would be in when I jumped. And let’s just say I wasn’t completely thrilled at first with everything that came with opening my parachute. When the parachute opened there was some pretty crazy stuff that came out! It definitely wasn’t magical unicorns... but it was filled with guardian angels, a new level of conciseness and new tools that I could use to navigate within this new world.

There were people that randomly and unexpectedly entered my life, Jack included. Coincidences? They entered at the moments when I needed them most. They weren’t all family or friends and actually most were complete strangers... this forum and Jack’s tribe in Mexico. We all are energy connecting at different frequencies. It’s finding your vibe... who you resonate with.

“The Universe is always speaking to us... Sending us little messages, causing coincidences and serendipities, reminding us to stop, to look around, to believe in something else, something more.”

For me... we, Jack’s tribe, are the “more.” Maybe there is a little bit of us in each other’s parachutes? Maybe we are that webbing that holds that parachute together?

upload_2019-7-12_17-30-41.jpeg

Alex97232, Dani, drezy and 1 other person like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thankyou Christine for your valuable and spot on thoughts. I need to think about all this a lot more.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love every single word of your comments Alex ....actually - I always value what you say. You are a woman of a few well placed words!
    Thankyou.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please - Tell us more Sean......

8. Most of it is in my journal........... there is a lot more, but I think you would need to experience it to understand.

The resonance with these people, the UV light I got from them, was more powerful than anything I've felt in a long time. It had a major lasting effect on my dopamine and the way I think.

It felt like I'd done about 10 CT tubs in one day.

The aftermath has left some kind of PTSD on all of us, especially the ones I bonded with.

The result is, that a few of us are really working right now on building pathways to be with each other longer term/ permanently.

I think it is more critical bio-hack than probably any of the other RXs on this site inc. CT an Seafood, except for AM Sunrise. Based on my personal experience... but the others agree too.

b.pezzia, caroline and 5G Canary like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep, Poland was pretty special. You had to have skin in the game and be there to get it.

Right now we are preparing for a hurricane in New Orleans. There are some things we learn on stormy seas that we never learn on calm smooth waters. When the tranquillity of life begins to kill you, the wise seek the chaos of a storm to save our life!
    Everyone has their own boat, it's a matter of pulling it out of the sand, and putting it in the water. But further, you can anchor the boat in fear when the storms rage, and go nowhere, let it drift aimlessly on its own or you can let Nature be the navigator and guide you on a journey in a way that is right for you.
    Black Swans must learn to mimic submarines; the wiser you become the deeper you go and in the deep, you begin to find that you are unaffected by the storms of life. Way down we go.

10. Powerful ^

And the other Biohack........... Music, and listening to Music with Friends.

Sat here with my newly purchased Guitar, Jack........ Thank you for waking up the Rockstar in me.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My pleasure........

Sean Waters likes this.
  12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Agree with Sean here...

Jack, very powerful words here and love the song choice... spot on!

Sean... I love the fire in your belly lately and your posts have been really making me go deeper!

Thank you!

Sean Waters likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm looking to add the pics from the Bavarian alps today. Just got them

Sean Waters likes this.
  14. I'm irreversibly changed after Poland - Jack told me I had a higher gear that I didn't know I had, I'm revving up...........

b.pezzia, drezy, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  15. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Sean, I would agree you are about to go much higher. Your are a lighting rod. I am very similar to you. I have EHS too. Your 10:10 is my 11:11 and your spider is my butterfly.

I read what your wrote in the PDC thread. If you want the answer why you don’t do well sitting on the beach SWEATING in nnEMF’s I think the answer could be in the video I sent you. It is for me.

I threw you a “Stone” out for you too... “She’s a Rainbow.” Watch it with a new set of eyes. LOTS of good stuff in that video. Remember the song was written when they were probably in a very lucid state- a time in the 60’s when we were just starting to lose our connection with Mother Nature. The video does a great job reinforcing the connection we should have with Mother Nature I think. Hint... the lyric you probably think is stupid is key!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 7:44 AM
    Sean Waters likes this.
  16. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thank you, Caroline. Are you my sister from another mother? You are most certainly "awesome by choice".

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Most definitely!
    Alex .....please tell others about your successes. How did you pack your parachute?

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

It's about time I did that--thank you for asking. Tomorrow, I drive down about 4 hours to take a second look with electrical
    guys at what I hope will be a new home for me away from Portland. It's on a beautiful river in the pines,
    low pop. density, higher elevation, lots of sun year round, terrible cell phone reception (yeah!). I'll let
    you know.

Jude, caroline, Saichi and 1 other person like this.
  20. All that 101010101000 stuff is wild.... and I was sat watching the Sunrise this morning and I looked up to my bookshelf, and (this is how I've started reading the Recommended Books now) I just pull off the shelf whatever I'm sort of "hungry" to read that day....

Lately it's been Mae Wan Ho, but today - for the first time in a few months it was Light in Shaping Life, Van Wijk.

I headed straight to a section about Solitons and Excitons. For me, I know this is the link between Sunlight Photons hitting Proteins = Better Mitochondria, but it is still murky in my mind how exactly it happens step-by-step. I knew that it generated these "waves", and it changed the proteins and made them resonate, but what did it look like on a play by play breakdown?

For some reason, today, I just fucking got it. I found the part about BiSolitons being generated during the synthesis of ATP in the Mitochondria, and I also managed to understand the difference between Solitons and Excitons.

I also saw how the DC Magnetic Field changes the conformation of Di-Electric Moment of Proteins embedded in membranes - without the need for any interaction with molecules like classic Biochemistry says........ So if you can alter the Magnetic Field around the Mitochondrial membrane and change the protein structure. This means you can directly affect the Electron Transport Chain and it's output, without putting a single Glucose or Fat electron or proton near it..........

When Jack says it ain't about Food, it ain't about Food.

As I looked up at the Sun, shaking my head at what I'd just read......... a Butterfly landed on my Window and sat for a while... That has never happened before. It is usually a Spider.

PS. I have no clue what lyric you are referring to. Are you telling me I need to comb my hair on the beach?

b.pezzia, caroline and 5G Canary like this.