1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

pacific ocean

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Lava, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

OK, when Jack said "if you live by the Pacific and don't get in it everyday, you are a damn fool." I took his advice and have been getting in almost everyday. I am fortunate to have found a beach that has cold fresh water springs from the underground volcano caves. The springs mix in with the ocean water and create the coldest water EVER with spurts of what feels like warmth. So along with CTing there are turtles lounging on the rocks and it's all just stunning. I wish I could share it with everyone here. Anyone visiting the Big Island let me know and I will direct you to this fabulous CT beach....

signed....never a damn fool again....:)

2. Birdy

Birdy New Member

No damn fool here, ma'am. I am not in every day, just waiting a bit here for the pollution to subside after the rain. Your place sounds wonderful. Volcanoes around here, too, and not sure if that is better. I am not sure if there is a beach here where it directly meets the volcano, since it hasn't blown for just about forever.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

no damn fool here either - in the ocean every single day ....