1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pacidistractification

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Pacidistractification.

I am banking on the fact that "pacidistractification" will be added to some dictionary competition in the next 10 years. Only YOU, the public, can make this happen LOL. Yes I know it's hard to pronounce. So what? I created the word this way for a deeper purpose, don't be a downer already and knock the word before you know more. If you are AWAKE and ATTEMPT to pronounce it, then the word's meaning will have far more clarity.

Break the 8 syllables down as: Pa-si-dis-trac-ti-fie-cA-shun

Anyway, what is the core meaning of pacidistractification that only gives me a red-squiggly line under this word due to some word-processing coder back in the 1980s? Pacidistractification is the smunching together of pacification and distraction.

The definition goes something like this: "Pacidistractification is the act of not questioning or not consciously thinking about a 'force-of-will-controller' that is subtlety and insidiously creating incentives or rewards loops in an attempt to control another person, group or society to alter consciousness enough to remain pacified or distracted, even to the detriment of their health or well-being of themselves or those around them."

14655760.jpg