1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pablo´s Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Pablo, Sep 20, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

From the album 'Nu Thang'

Lyrics:

70 years is all we got
    To accumulate goods that seem to mean a lot
    For the first 20 years, you're off to school
    Learnin' principles and learnin' the tools
    To make lots of money, the ultimate goal
    Gain the whole world and yet lose ya soul
    Huh, humanism is on a roll
    20 gets the the knowledge, 30 years to apply
    and just 20 years left for askin' why
    I didn't realize what it was all about
    And, was there any use in this rigorous route because

[chorus:]
    Things of this world are passin' away
    Here tomorrow, but they're sure not here to stay
    So lay your treasure above
    And start to live for Him today

All done for self in this world will pass
    And all done for Christ in this world will last
    Sounds like a simple task...
    But everyday life seems to get in the way
    No time to serve, barely time to pray
    Our focal points lost and we get tossed
    In the wind, cold facing the cost
    Of fallin' without stallin' or even callin' the Lord
    While you were blackballin'
    He was waitin' for you to see the light
    And find for yourself, these things are trite

[chorus]

[vamp:]
    Our mind transforms a want to a need
    A simple process that we call greed
    Ya say ya like to have money, well I do too
    The problem starts when the money has you
    Workin' overtime to keep up with the pace
    A lifestyle that you want to embrace
    But it's 2 steps from where your needs are met
    You're keepin' up with the Joneses, but your all in debt
    Which will lead to stress, not meeting the bills
    While ya sportin' a Benz with all the thrills
    The domino effect's gotcha life in check
    A temporary stitch and ya livin' a wreck

[chorus x2]

Don't lay up your treasures upon this Earth
    They'll soon pass away
    And all return to dirt [x4]

Here tomorrow, but they're sure not here to stay
    Things of this world, things of this world
    The things, the things, the things of this world

Don't lay up your treasures upon this Earth
    They'll soon pass away
    And all return to dirt [x2]

Pablo and John Schumacher like this.
  2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

haha good lyrics out there!! lol

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Yeah life is pain but we can have it in better ways i´d argue. One of my favourite Spanish rappers, Nach, says "hay 2 formas de sufrimiento, el trabajo duro o el arrepentimiento!!" = "there´s 2 ways of suffering: hard work or remorse" (i think it´s the translation)

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Regarding other relationships with people, I have many people to be with but do not drawn to many of them and too much time, 2 reasons I´ve been pondering:
    1- I just do shit outdoors, daytime, nature, etc. 95%,
    2- Different redox beteween us = different stress responses = either I feel drained from interactions or I just feel something in the other person isn´t freaking right. Meaning... many people literally feel low energy/groggy and it´s like... wake up motherfucker!!! lol

I wonder other people experiencing this weird stuff in their redox climbing journey, it´s fucking crazy. I know Jack has talked this stuff before, I ´m still trying to comprehend it deeper, I have trouble articulating it.

I live with a couple energy vampires, so they give me good oportunity to learn. Just had a stupid discussion over stupid stuff. Thing is, I don´t wish them bad neither think they are "bad people", just low redox/dopamine.

What´s the right think to do? Leave home asap, yeah, but meanwhile it is weird.

Anyways, weather is getting great here, had many hours my junk in the Sun and I felt the hormone hit, I just need to do it very consistently, always improving different ways, not to write too much, but I´m doing my homework.

I was just learning about this energy vampires thing I´m feeling I have around, interesting stuff:

Any resource recommended? @Inger I think you wrote time ago about some books on the topic on energy and relationships and this stuff, recommend any?? I was looking this one: https://www.amazon.es/Light-Emergin...keywords=light+emerging&qid=1622132788&sr=8-1

Damm I need to read some of this energy stuff...

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Is it just that light/energy/time (I don´t even know if that is the same and the physics Jack talks...lol) are just limited in me/us, and I just wanna use it freaking constructively, not dissipate it in purposeless shit? Am I an egoist by doing that? Am I just a sane human being by trying to conserve energy in me and build more complexity and richness in my life experience? ...

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Libido keeps going up. Mood too, chemistry gets better.

Many hours of low UV light in my balls/ full body, not even kiniki if I can. If rainy: EMR TEK to my balls. I get erections and quite horny while in the Sun, still haven´t surprised anyone in my village lol. I will report any funny stuff. Mood, libido, and erections fluctuate a ton with Sun and CT (when I´m super consistent, I feel normal happy horny guy, if missing even a little I´m not)

Lots of beach time, with ocean time. Beginig deep diving, I just go down a few meters (5-6 max) and swim a little if I can. I suck at it but it´s fun. I know a couple guys who are the best in the region in spearfishing, I wanna do that stuff in the future, so cool.

When in city: CT batchtub, I can do 45´10ºC or below quite easy if well rested. If lacking sleep I strougle a bit, but anything counts. Next winter I´ll be CT rockstar damm it. Wim Hof I´ll beat your records! ;)

Mmmm what else... In my whole health journey I´ve been oscillating between been overwhelmed by the fears, self-pity and that stuff and the optimism of how quantum health is getting me (slowly) to higher and higher levels.

Ahh and the mobility stuff. Jesus I have so many muscle nots, imbalances and issues. But I can already swim, run, do some calisthenics, padel, etc. Lots of self massage/ attacking my tissues with all sort of balls rollers, etc. So eager to increase my exercise, jesus I love it, I live for it, my whole live I´ve loved pushing my body limits through sports, competition, learning skills with my body etc. I´ve missed it. It´s coming back.

Soon, in a few months, I´ll have my public job exams. If I get it - not that easy...- I´ll have my money issues covered (here in Spain public jobs are for live and with good conditions). Half of my income would go to BTC probably. I´ll consider other ways to get more money, but right now focusing just on that job and maaany hours on health. One step at a time

7. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I burned slightly after 2 full days of Sun. Coconut oil in my skin and stuff gets good. I´m tolerating much more UV but don´t wanna overdo it as I´ve done in past. People say I look like an African inmigrant lol

8. Pablo

Pablo New Member

As my redox improves I keep having more awareness of how my body responds to stuff, what things makes me smarter or more stupid, what/who gives me energy and what doesn´t.