1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

oysters

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Michael Phils, Jun 6, 2014.

1. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I was reading about how krill oil is supposed to be superior other types of fish oil because of the way the fat is incorporated into phospholipids. Well, I can't help feel this is marketing BS so I decided to do a bit of my own research and found this...

smart cat likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

good job!

smart cat likes this.
  3. smart cat

smart cat New Member

Not true Jack. Kresser advocates seafood (and organ meats- he is a bit WAPF :) ).
    I like his fish-blogs where he explains which fish is ok mercury wise and why you are in greater danger from not eating it than from eating it.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well several people have done consults with him in the last 6 months and shared with me what he was telling them........It was no kind to DHA. I dont care about words people use.........I judged them by their action with people...........

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

A friend of mine once told me that assmen are assmen because it still looks like cleavage but the ladies can't see you staring at it and give you grief for it. :p

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  6. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

My uneducated guess is because they figure the concept of the base system has been around for so long now that they figure women will at least expect it and hopefully not rebuff them for it. First base is a kiss, second is boobs, so that's what you'll find the ones without imagination and/or self-confidence going for, because it's a "safe" flow chart that probably won't get them smacked.

That, or they just plain like them.

fitness@home likes this.