1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

oysters

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Michael Phils, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Funny, I always loved the word Adiabatic, I first heard it in reference to the adiabatic winds in Antarctica...I think we have them most days sitting in between 2500 foot elevation desert and a 7000 foot high desert plateau...

[​IMG]

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/reports/wxfacts/Katabatic-winds.htm

2. Josh

Josh Gold

This is all disconcerting as I am now reading Einstein's biography by Issacson and beginning to contemplate equations...o_O...I hate equations, and apparently he was less mathematical than I had imagined....my father had a bust of him in his study and I used to talk with it when I was in a peculiar mood...

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Did he listen?

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Lol.................................why not!..............................

5. Josh

Josh Gold

Well here I am with you...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That means you listened to him..........that is a different story.

7. Josh

Josh Gold

I do not know if he listened, there was just the bust of him and pictures of Osho plus 5000 or so books from my grandfathers's libraries and my parents in a round room floor to ceiling with 6 foot windows looking out over LI Sound to the East...

8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Me: Neck, shoulders, arms, collarbones and hands.

9. i can dig that, i like hands too

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

no one has really answered my question......

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Think of it like this...

When two persons get together they can make a lift in energies. The problem is that for those two to have a really special moment it depends on energy state. Life is perhaps based on the fact that LIFO works (last in first out) but that demands a high energy transfer in our whole unit. If, and many lives like this today you do not have that load and unload you have a stealing syndrome. What is the first thing to go? Sublime things, details and time goes fast. In other words, sex gets down to its basics, bang on targets.

When you have good energy transfer, what happens? Time is going slower, you build up your sublime senses which makes sex into an art...

Since men and women are of different sex the demands will often be different but if you can make those particles lift in your partner you induce energies, like attraction.

Many times i think that instead of healing yourself before you get into the sex thing we force ourselves because it should be a part of a healthy partnership.

Perhaps it is just me but i do not get into the act of sex if i do not intend to make a masterpiece of that canvas.

And talking about time... Just like making a painting, for one hour of good art you need at least four hours of time, you just do not sit down and paint like a madman, you must think, draw, draw again and think... Think i remember David Lynch talked about this in his book, catching the big fish. This would mean that when you are loosing time, chasing life you do not have time for good sex.

smart cat, caroline and Stella like this.
  12. Josh

Josh Gold

So what does Adiabatic sex look like...?

13. Stella

Stella New Member

I totally agree with your thoughts. To understand how to fix a problem, you first have to understand how you got there. And lack of energy, electrons specifically, is at the foundation of all health issues. When your brain is starved for energy, how can the rest of the body function optimally? That means suboptimal mind, body and performance. When speaking specifically about sex, if you can't think right, how can you expect to act right? Details are important in life, and when your brain is starved, details fall by the wayside. You can't possibly grasp, retain and process information.

Before my brain became optimal, you could drive a truck in front of me and I could notice, but a small object or detail didn't have a chance of making it on my radar. Sex, as with anything in life, is best when you pay attention to details. Before optimal, I would not notice the things I notice now, the look of my husband across the room, a soft word, a tender detail. So that's why my engine is revved up and ready to go at a moments notice. It's because I'm paying attention to the subtle signs of life and I'm an active participant rather than just an observer.

As I've managed to bring my husband back to optimal, the same thing is now happening to him, as he is now paying attention and remembering the details that are important to me. Sex is no longer ordinary, but has improved because everything else in our lives has improved. I like the analogy of a masterpiece, and loving does require time, but it gets started way before anything physical happens. So in other words, when you move towards optimal, you became aware of details, colors, smells and beauty, thus taking the experience beyond the physical and into the sublime.

smart cat, nicld and caroline like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^this is why I told Josh the connection between your parietal and pre motor cortex is the key to getting well........it is the first place int he brain that needs to be fixed to begin to be aware of the bad choices you are making. DHA is the way to hypertrophy this tract. Meditation helps......but without DHA you have a low current and low amount of light in that circuit.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

what awesome responses ........

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It goes downhill fast?

Josh likes this.
  17. Josh

Josh Gold

Spontaneous happenings with changes in entropy and temperature...surprising efficiency and effects.....o_O

Danco3636 likes this.
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Nice to think that Einstein could hear us. Time doesn't exist, except for biology. Perhaps he benefited from all the people now studying his work.

sjoshua likes this.
  19. Stella

Stella New Member

So in one sentence, that's what's happening to my brain on oysters. I've never seen something work as quickly as this. Epi paleo really works!!

If you happen to have some cites for this, now that I can finally understand and make sense of what I'm reading, I would love to find out more. Thanks Jack!!!

smart cat, caroline and Danco3636 like this.
  20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I can relate to this, Stella. And the reverse also.
    As I slowly lost my health, insulated from the environment, on the SAD, and with nn EMF increasing, my world seemed to gradually shrink. I became less and less interested in the details, and I didn't seek out new ideas. I had an acute instance of this when I got an ear infection at a new job. I was in a class, and concentrating on the teacher became more and more difficult. I finally gave up and drove home, but it was amazing that I didn't get in a wreck. Hard to pay attention to what was going on around me when my world was shrinking to a bubble around me. Once I got to the doc and got my shot of antibiotic, my world started getting larger again. Glad those days are behind me!

caroline likes this.