1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

oysters

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Michael Phils, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

I just realised today in the last 30 days ive consumed around 600 raw oysters/mussels for breakfast.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Michael, that's great! Have you noticed any good effects? Well, besides what you reported earlier?

3. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Apart from looking fantastic and feeling fantastic ? :D Hahha

smart cat likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

what more could a guy ask for..... has it done much for your libido? if you care to share .....

5. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Ummmm no comment ;)

6. here she goes again...:p

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

what is with you guys????? this is a really important part of our life .......ask JK what he thinks if you don't believe me! I didn't make this up .......

smart cat likes this.
  8. Josh

Josh Gold

Books....

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

help me out here Josh ..... we had some pretty great dinner discussions as I recall....where is Stella when I need her???
    Dr.K. ....bail me out - pleeeeaaase....

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Actually - I don't need to be bailed out ..... I am high on life - in whatever form it takes ..... and you should be too!

my opinion of course ...... it seems others disagree....... I hope you aren't missing out....

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

this is what I have learned from jackkruse.com ..... if I want an optimal life - everything should be on the table.....

smart cat, Stella, Lahelada and 2 others like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you got to use your stuff and share your electrons often. Love is not a hide and seek game: in sex or love, both seek each other by better one another............sex is a lot like wine..........life is too short for bad wine or shitty sex. Sharing will enrich everyone with more knowledge of how it needs to be done.............

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Dr.K. ....I was positive I got the message on that!!! :D

at least I got the great wine down pat........working on the rest.....

Brent Patrick likes this.
  14. Josh

Josh Gold

I stopped worrying about missing a long time ago after I received the nth blessing that I had as far as I could tell never earned...this forum is one more......:)

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have a sex question ....I suppose the oyster thread is as good a place as any - except that Paleo Josh will have issues with me ....
    I have to think about how to frame it properly......

16. Stella

Stella New Member

Optimal life is making optimal all areas of life, and libido and sex are really important. I agree that life is too short for bad wine or bad sex.

When I spoke with jack about my n=1 he suggested that I eat as many oysters as physically possible. So for over a month now I've been eating 5 to 6 doz of extra large oysters, each equal to about 2 regular oysters, every week. Plus about 3 to 4 lbs of unpeeled shrimp. Plus fish.

A rather simplistic rationale that jack gave me: I needed the max number of electrons in the food I ate, oysters being the most nutrient dense source. Once your brain had enough electrons, coupled with photons from sun, it flowed down to other vital areas, well I'm sure you get the picture!

What have I experienced in the past month? every day my cognitive function improves. I make a living from communicating clearly and persuasively. I have seen dramatic improvements in my ability to speak. I can only attribute this to the change in diet. Never in the past have I taken a supplement that has provided such dramatic results.

Needless to say I will continue to consume oysters, seafood and share them with my lucky and very content husband.

smart cat, caroline and nicld like this.
  17. nicld

nicld Gold

Man, I keep telling the DH he should eat oysters and do CT and maybe he can keep up but he just does not get it or care. Oh well, I will just keep eating them maybe someday he will come around.

caroline and Stella like this.
  18. Stella

Stella New Member

Yea Nicole, my husband will occasionally have some oysters but he is not eating near enough to see the results that I've experienced. Explaining only goes so far, but seeing actual results, that's when people take notice.

caroline likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Stella for sharing .... I know, without a shadow of a doubt, from all our private conversations and skypes that there is a lot of great stuff going on at your house!

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've always said an oyster is our species best supplement. An oyster is able to produce an electrocaloric effect and a magneticaloric effect that is a phenomenon which maximizes the voltage raising ability on DHA loaded cell membranes while lowering the total entropy of the system.