1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oysters grown in contaminated/dirty water ok?

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Tff, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Tff

Tff New Member

I live in Singapore..raw oysters are pretty expensive, but ive found frozen ones pretty cheap.
    There from China however so im concerned that they probably arent grown in pristine waters!

I suspect Jack would still recommend?
    Ive read the epi-paleo book and the oyster threads here but couldnt find a definitive answer.

Im currently buying frozen NZ mussels instead.

Thanks all!
    Tony.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Oysters filter water........and clean it.........naturally to structure it. Oysters contain massive amounts of environmental information in them. Now read Brain gut 2........and consider what oyster might do for a primate with the shortest gut and most diverse micro biome.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need a pic up too. New rule.

4. Tff

Tff New Member

Jack...I appreciate the reply! Pic is up.. Im on the right ;-)

Jenelle and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water cycle is an open system and totally critical to life's quantized ecosystem. The best thing to do is allow nature to restructure it for you....oysters are one way nature does it. ...........Now consider how it is commonly done..............Water needs to boil......so as it goes to the water table deep into the earth it gets heated to a boil and then as the magma chamber (where magnetic effects come from) the gas rises and condenses in ground water. You then can see this water rise to the surface on the top of mountains and it freezes.......it is perfectly restructured to carry info and energy.........for animals to use it. This is how the water cycle remains opened.........Humans can access it. I just spoke in LA to a group about QED effects of water. Luke Storey (find him on my twitter feed @LukeStorey School of Style, to back the story up) told the group I spoke to about his water gathering ritual in LA mountains. I was so impressed by the lengths he went to get high quality water. And his actions were 100% scientific and quantized. Luke has no clue about why he did but he is drawn to do it.......Why? He lives in an EMF cesspool called LA.

[​IMG]

David Limacher likes this.
  6. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Yeah, just get the oysters ;). Any seafood is good, though my favourite 蠔煎 manages to completely butcher a good food o_O (I spent almost all of my first 16 years in Singapore, now in Australia though :p)

Roughly whereabouts you living in Singapore? Location and distance away from nn-EMF is going to be more important than food choices. While Singapore is pretty much completely blanketed in nn-EMF, you still may be able to find better spots.

7. JJ sg

JJ sg New Member

Hi Tony,
    May I know where did u buy the oysters from?
    am from SG too.

JJ

8. Tff

Tff New Member

JJ,
    Theres a wholesaler on 670 Geyland road called Allswell. Fresh Aussie/canadian/french ones for 2-3 bucks each.
    For cheap forzen chinese ones you can get a 400g bag for about 5SGD from most fairprice or Shieng Song supermarkets, moreso outside the city areas i guess.