1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oyster Mushrooms

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by kjgraffin@yahoo.com, Oct 29, 2013.

1. kjgraffin@yahoo.com

kjgraffin@yahoo.com New Member

I saw in a post that Jack highly recommended that Martin start eating oyster mushrooms this winter but I never did see why. Does anyone know why these would be important? I know that he is dealing with a biotoxin issue, so are these type of mushrooms helpful?

Any insight would be great. Thanks!

2. freesia

freesia Old Member

I think they were suggested there as potentially helpful for prostrate issues rather than biotoxins. But maybe they're good for both?! :)

3. veelansu

veelansu New Member

They're delicious. I eat them regardless of benefits. I put them in almost everything.

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

5. nicld

nicld Gold

They are yummy yummy when made into a coconut curry chicken soup.

6. veelansu

veelansu New Member

oooh, Nicole, I think I know what's for dinner, except not chicken. May I will try curry lamb.

7. veelansu

veelansu New Member

I made shrimp curry instead. It was delish! Thanks for the idea. Bone broth, coconut milk, oyster mushrooms, onions, curry and pacific wild shrimp.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

I got some stuff to make that this weekend too, yum yum yum

9. kjgraffin@yahoo.com

kjgraffin@yahoo.com New Member

Great article! Thanks for posting that. Maybe one of these days I will be able to tolerate coconut milk and can try that soup. It sounds delicious.