1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Caroline I don't know how old you are, but at 52 ripe years of age I am no spring chicken. I'm fighting it (aging) tooth and nail! You will Have to pry my BHRT from my cold dead hands ;)

2. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Lovely and young. At 53 - I'll take that :)

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I would love to be 52 or 53 again!! I think that is the new 35 - isn't it????

4. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Well, I'm 53 too. I am absolutely declaring it's "the new 35"!

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'm 54, so that means I'm 36 doesn't it???

6. Another 50s gal here. Just turned 54. Yep the new 30s - my mind has said this for years but now my body agrees!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we should all be pretty proud of ourselves .....we are reaching for the stars.....

And let's just say that I am old enough to be a certain Doc's mom! You can do the math.....I don't want to - it scares me to death! I am keeping my head in the Sand on this one - thank you very much!

8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I like the way you do math!

9. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Another "36" year-old here :).

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Actually, I feel better now than I did at 35...

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

maybe we should get back to regular oxytocin programming???

So tell me Ladies [where is Martin by the way?? we can usually count on him for some male perspective?]

The more you do - the more you want to??? Is that what we are striving for? Is that what is happening at your house??

I am way out in left field here - a battery BOB just isn't cutting it.........

12. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Wish it worked that way - the more you do the more you want to. Not for me.

We go through a phase of high activity for a couple of weeks and then a lull. Now, mind you, the current lull could be attributed to him needing a testosterone shot! He's seeing a doctor this week and having labs...didn't want her to freak at his testosterone levels.

Other factors that kill interest are work stress, kids stress, financial stress (notice a theme here?). My interest wanes in making oxytocin when I am feeling stressed...which is probably when my body could use it most. Must work on this!

Looking forward to getting away with DH some weekend soon. Change of scenery helps spice things up too.

13. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I am turning 52 next month. I would like to be back in my 30's only if I could use what I know now ;)!

14. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Oh yeah! Me too...I've certainly relaxed a lot more on this subject in the past few years.

15. diane

diane Gold

New test: if oxytocin after CT is more intense, what about grounding? Think sex in a tent. LOL.

First experiment (perhaps TMI but this is for science after all) - SO while grounding. Definitely noticed increased intensity. In this case I used the earthing armband. Will have to try again to see if it works like this consistently. Anyone else?

16. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Oh boy! I get to try out the tent thing in April! We volunteer for the BP MS150 and help my company's team. We are pitching a tent and camping overnight at the halfway point.

Will report results of this highly scientific test in late April. The things I do for science...

17. diane

diane Gold

Hmmmmm.....wonder if grounded sex helps conception? Just a thought. Not that I want to conceive (way too late at 46 for me!).

18. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Any of you winter people tried making oxytocin in the snow yet?
    PS. I have never even SEEEN snow, so I have no idea if that's a dumb question..

19. diane

diane Gold

No but I'm sure there are crazy canucks who have! (Canuck = Canadian)

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just think that a tent would be magic! Will you have a privacy perimeter around your tent???? I have got to get me a tent [and a real BOB]

I have never , ever wanted to camp/tent but now it just seems to me that it would be heaven.... Things have sure changed - before I would have wondered where I could plug in my curling iron etc.