1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Coriander

Coriander Silver

I am reminded of something Jack said a long time ago, about women having an orgasm at the gym when using the 'captains chair'. Now there's a reason to invest in a home gym :)

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Sent the picture I wanted to use to the support staff and they fixed it for me.

Well, what if Jack posts this thread on his FB page and it pulls my picture over with it again? It happened recently. Guess I am a little shy... :)

3. diane

diane Gold

I don't think that women talking about their sexuality should be embarrassed. But I'm from the Sex and the City generation. LOL!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Oh - that's what I thought ... you are naughty - very good! maybe I should - oops I already said that I think....

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

no - I don't feel any improvement at all. As far as being a temporary bandaid - I wonder about that - maybe I will never have my own unlimited supply. Dr. K. says as you get older some of this can be a problem. I can't exactly remember what he said because he kept referring to my age LOL . I will go back and re listen. He said something can be a real problem after the age of sixty ---- talk about a steel trap memory - not...

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Marta - that is wonderful that you are feeling more relaxed and mellow and more up to it. You are definitely going to get a gold star and a lot of fringe benefits. WOW - jealous! JK will be so proud that you are following his RX to the letter....

How is your new mattress pad - maybe that is part of your new joy?

Does your husband walk around with a smile on his face all the time now? There will probably be some men on this forum[ because of their wife] who may want to erect a bronze statue of JK ....well deserved I say!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does DH get in the tub with you? That could be a win win..... Happy Valentine's day!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Ash - you are a rockstar! That is precisely what JK told me ...."I don't care if you don't want to do it......YOU HAVE TO DO IT" and he also said ....to stop thinking like a woman!! okay then..... It does activate the pharmacy in your brain so if you are easily able to do it -you would be crazy not to. Talk about a win win positive situation. If we don't see much of you we will know you are doing the oxy mambo!! I am very envious of you and all the others that have shared their story. Happy Valentines Day!!

9. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Lol, Caroline, we are both trying to please Dr. K! Honestly, it is hard to say what is really working. I started too many things all at once ... d-ribose, higher dosage of CQ 10, mattress pad, grounding, oxytocin, ..... now I am adding more T3 ....

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

what a good student you are [and DH] I see you are striving for an A+ ...well done you...

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Has everyone deserted me yet again??????
    Somehow I missed two pages of this thread - I am really bummed about that. Since this is one of my favorite threads I don't know how that happened??

Anyway - I didn't realize we are taking a poll.... so for me - trying for twice a day but not always happening.....

12. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Caroline, you mentioned before that Jack said to stop thinking like a woman. Are you able to explain what he meant?

13. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

Rarely twice a day. Most times not even once a day. The "can't be bothered" attitude gets in the way sometimes.

14. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Sorry to hear that I have company. Low testosterone is a bitch. Somewhere somehow I'm not getting a conversion done. I'm thinking it's all coming from adrenal stress/low cortisol. I could well be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time. I'm just stuck at this point because I really have no clue how to proceed.

15. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

The first time I heard this all I could think of was Rex Harrison in "My Fair Lady" singing "why can't a woman be more like a man." pfbbbt

16. janagram

janagram New Member

ha ha...that's exactly what he means! Men let the "drive" do what it does best...go straight for the result, do not pass go, do not collect...dinner out and flowers!!

17. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Ok, that must be what it is. Testosterone. I was told in 1986 that my testostrone was off the charts, but in '08 it was mid range. And as much as I hate stereotyping, I do 'think like a man' in many ways.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - he meant you have to give it a go regardless if you don't feel like you want to or not - it is so important to access the pharmacy in the brain to release oxytocin - very important in all kinds of ways. It sounds like we are getting a webinar - hope it is sooner rather than later!
    What Jk said exactly is - "I don't care if you want to or not - you have to"

There is a blog about this - when two girls from the forum met Jack in Florida last summer. --MJ and Danielle

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is somewhat of a problem isn't it as women we need dinner and flowers and for them to help with the vacuuming!. I heard somewhere that there is nothing sexier than your husband doing the vacuuming!

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

JK was quite happy with my testosterone and I am still having problems - don't know how to proceed either......
    I have to relisten to my last consult - something happens after sixty that can become quite a problem - can't remember .....