1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - that is one of the first RX that JK gave me ..... twice a day whether you want to or not - just do it!

it is all about activating the great pharmacy in our brain ...as Jack says - a freebie!

lets not forget hugging and kissing and laughing and our pets.....

All of this enriches our life so much .....and we have a glow - and we become entangled with everyone we cross paths with - even if it is just a smile!

self oxy is better than nothing for those of us who didn't have partners for a long time .... but can't compare to having some one to touch and hold and kiss ....and all the really great stuff that comes naturally :p:p:p

Our brains lite up like a Christmas tree! who wouldn't want that if given a choice??!!!
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  2. LRS1951

LRS1951 New Member

No, I don't think so (self versus partner).

At least not to the same degree.

I have been going through marital problems for well over a year now, and "SOS most assuredly does not provide the closeness and euphoria and so forth that PAOS does.

I can only put it down to much less of a release of Oxytocin with SOS than with PAOS.

And when it is SOS, aside from the much lesser euphoric (etcetera) feelings, just what is it that I am "bonding closer to". And it does nothing to improve my partner's feelings towards me. (In fact, the few that that we have "done it", she insists on just doing me as she does NOT want the orgasmic experience possibly impacting in a positive manner to her as relates to our relationship.

Maybe SOS helps sufficiently with releasing Melatonin if you have some insomnia issues....
    Hope2Learn likes this.
  3. Ha ha! Now I feel like taking a hike. Plus I'm down with virus of sorts, I think a cold soak would do me some good.
  4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Hope2Learn and caroline like this.
  5. JMO

JMO Silver

Just wondering why oxytocin before bed sometimes causes me to not sleep? DH is always sleeping in a couple minutes while I seem to have surge in cortisol and unable to sleep sometimes for hours. I have to do the King Institute mediation technique to get to sleep (should have tried it earlier last night) which works. Wondering if this is tied to my hormones or maybe from when I had symptoms (dont have this anymore) from endometriosis that connected inflammation from intercourse to cortisol surge? I'm currently on BHRT but need some work on this.
    nicld likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

King institute technique? I can't fall asleep easily either........
    nicld likes this.
  7. JMO

JMO Silver

Hi Caroline! It's a protocol where you place both hands in certain accupuncture points to open energy pathways. Have you read Jerry Tennants book...Healing is voltage? He talks about it a bit in his book but says it is copyrighted.
    jenaf likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanx JMO - I will look into it!
  9. pascale ahmad

pascale ahmad Trixibelle

WOW! CT here I come (literally)!!!!
    fitness@home and caroline like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JMO you have a chance to bio hack that........if I were to guess I would say the lack of sleep post coitus is linked to your BHRT. It maybe creating a bizarre circadian mismatch based upon route and dose.
  11. Evgeni

Evgeni New Member

I guess this hack is not for single men ? LOL
  12. pbom

pbom Silver

Is it possible that there also a strong magnetic field may be missing?
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

By definition anyone one BHRT is missing the spinning head of the ATPase because they cannot recyle water in the matrix.
  14. pbom

pbom Silver

Ok, i try to understand it. Any woman can go on BHRT? Or is that only for a specific woman? Or has that something to do with the BHRT?
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Has a ton to do with her Mitochondria.