1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. sooperb

sooperb New Member

"Your disapproval is noted."
    Lol.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

it seems to me that you have missed the message here on jackkruse.com completely and totally....of course this is just my opinion.

Jack is showing us that our life can be so much more if we pay attention to the details of our existence.

I want to wring every last drop of joy and love out of my life ..... would I ever have gone to a sex shop before? probably not.... but now I want more ...much more in every possible way. I am learning so much more that is adding so much value to my life ...and actually ...I am pretty darn proud of myself! and I know that my DH has the biggest grin on his face!

Love and touch is a huge part of our life - to me it is everything and I was lucky enough to be connected to an incredible man..and I do know what I am talking about sometimes!

My life gets re shaped every single day here on this forum ... almost everyone here adds so much value and inspiration to my life.

Soo - did you listen to the webinar with Jeremy? and the Q&A?

cmegan, Lava and Lahelada like this.
  3. Josh

Josh Gold

Sex gives a unique perspective to one's N=1, it is very telling regarding one's COE's and relationship to the greater whole.....it is amazing the lines people do or do not draw around, through, under and over it.....

cantweight, caroline and Stella like this.
  4. sooperb

sooperb New Member

"Soo - did you listen to the webinar with Jeremy? and the Q&A?"

Nope, it wasn't one I had access to.

"it seems to me that you have missed the message here on jackkruse.com completely and totally....of course this is just my opinion."

Hans Christian Andersen ;)

5. Hope

Hope Gold

I must confess, with all the spying and hacking and misuse of information, I'm not comfortable sharing a lot of personal things online either. In person with people I trust, sure...especially if it's in bare feet....on the ground or in water.... But online.....not so much.

One of the biggest things I've learned or been convicted of by virtue of being here is actually spending less time online...no matter the topic.

I think that if people want to share.....great....and if they do not...that is great too. To each his own. We are all in different places of comfort. There too, it's all about the N=1........like with everything else. This too has been a big lesson here for me. Among countless awesome other ones.

Back to some grounding.....

I recently came across some "naturist" meet ups. Audrey, have you checked that out in your area? I bet they have some?!

Tanya likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice pic.........

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

What does that ^^^^^^ mean?

8. raysblue

raysblue Silver

Hello Caroline, this came to my attention today, which I thought added serious insight into this topic... HOW DO THEY DO IT...Astronomers do IT in the dark, biologists do IT in the field, Chemists do IT periodically on the table, Electrical engineers do IT until it Hertz, Physicists do IT with force, Zoologists do IT with animals, quantum physicists do IT uncertainly, polymer chemists do IT in chains, cosmologists do IT with a bang, theorists do IT on paper, geneticists do IT in their Jeans, planetary scientists do IT while gazing at Uranus, philosophers only think about IT...What is IT...science of course...

Josh, nicld, caroline and 3 others like this.
  9. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

Then I guess we IT guys do "it" recursively LOL!!

10. raysblue

raysblue Silver

bit by bit?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks raysblue! .... can I call you Ray?

This whole thread has been an awesome learning experience ....... :cool:

12. raysblue

raysblue Silver

Yes you can. It has been an eye opener...so to speak

13. sooperb

sooperb New Member

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Say "Hi" to Michael ....so sorry he chose to leave.....

15. electrons in full capacity!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just read back over some of the posts ...awesome job everyone!

Do you approve Josh?

17. i'm only human

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

excellent!

19. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

Hi everyone. :) I gotta say, my head was swimming a little bit after reading the entire thread in one sitting, LOL!

I didn't realize this was a legitimate prescription for wellness, I just thought my husband was clutching at straws all this time. :p Just kidding around. Sorta.

Anyway, after reading this thread I do have one question.. what's the generally recommended SOS* frequency? Morning and night?
    (I presume self versus partner-assisted makes no difference in the long run as long as the goal is achieved, right?)

Thanks!

*Self-Oxy Session

20. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

I would not presume this... the intimacy and connection achieved with a partner compounds the impact, IMO. Consider how connected with your mate you feel after an inspiring session in the sheets - this cannot be duplicated alone.

caroline likes this.