1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

My iPad is having a melt down ....Can't even delete - sorry

2. Josh

Josh Gold

Just delete yourself and the ipad will be irrelevant....something to ponder like "the sound of one hand clapping..."

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Too much time on my iPad yesterday ... Really bored waiting for a package and everyone is on their iPhone!
    By evening my feet were all swollen again....EMF hell...

At least I got a bit of oxy in ....all the bell guys like to hug! Great big bear hugs - that was pretty fun...

I asked if they have girlfriends that like to hug ....never be with someone who doesn't like hugging! And never be with someone who doesn't want sex as much as you do!

Don't remember what session I got that from!o_Oo_Oo_O

I need to find someone who was there.......

Last edited: May 3, 2014
    nicld likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I forgot - the taxi guy was a really good hugger .... And he smelled very, very yummy!

He is really a detective ... On leave.... Learned a lot on that trip....

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I want to talk about touch....

I have been extra intrigued ever since Jeremy - he talked about touch a lot ....... Tailor your touch etc.

Dr. K. Said he needed to learn that .. I always assumed that a Doctor would have an extremely sensitive touch.

I realize that it is about the collagen....

I have been hugging and touching a lot of people this last couple of weeks ...how lucky am I ...extremely!

Take the maid for example ... Her hug and touch had so much love and kindness - very palpable.

Josh has an amazing hug - he puts everything into it .. He is sharing himself.... He has great tenderness and kindness in spite of certain things in his life. I sometimes worry that he gives too much of himself away

All the people we shared time with ...these hugs were about ... I am so glad that we had this opportunity to meet and talk and there was so much value and kindness and caring transferring one to the other in a very real and honest way.

The pony tail/ leather jacket Doc ... He had a very tender touch and the most mega watt smile that briefly lit your space.

I shared so many lovely conversations with Jerry - such a caring Doc - he took my breath away. His care and thoughtfullness for his patients is extra ordinary and he was so excited to learn from Jack - he listened intently to all of us. I need to say "Hi" to him - he will be here reading!

Stella and I, simply put, fell completely and utterly in love with each other.... A lifetime connection made on so many levels. Those parting hugs and tears were really hard .... But re inforced by all the things dr. K. Said to me and all the changes I have to make .... And so pretty scarey - but very exciting!

And now .... I have to get to Dr. K. .....I don't know where to go with this quite yet.....

Jack is caring and kind and generous and on the other hand, We all know how direct he is and can generally piss everyone off without even half trying..... He loves controversy and getting in every ones face!

I think I worry that he is giving too much of himself away .... But he does know how to have a good time! So I worry less...

But ...... Jack has a very clinical touch .. I would guess that a Doc has too? He has said that emotion has no place in surgery .... And, of course, I understand.... But does your guard always have to be up? I am just asking because I don't begin to understand the horror and tradegy you see every day on your operating room table and how you move in and out of the world you inhabit.

Jack has, and is, dedicating his life to something so huge .... And monumental and life altering.....

Maybe this is a thank you to Sandy for keeping you Grounded .. . Giving you what you need ....you were pretty descriptive about that ...lol

I think I have to think a lot more about this ..... I don't think I said what I wanted to just yet....

Anyway .... Touch between friends and even strangers ...is so huge ....amazing oxy on so many levels.

Jeremy has much to teach us ..

Maybe this should have been a separate thread ... But I am feeling the love and oxy from a lot of very special people....what could be more important? I feel full to overflowing....

fitness@home likes this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

A little sunshine works wonders too!

cantweight, Stella and fitness@home like this.
  7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I know...heading outside right now to soak up some of it. Beautiful today!

8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Audrey, I think you just had this most enormous growth spurt. Knowledge, emotions, touch...you are bursting at the seams.

It's making me smile :D

Stella, caroline and nicld like this.
  9. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Re: touch, as part of my psychology module we're covering a lot of the classic psychological experiments that have been done over the last 100 years, most of which would now be considered unethical. It used to be thought that when bringing up your children you should keep them at arms' length and if you start hugging and kissing them they'll end up causing you all sorts of problems. They felt that children love their parents, especially their mothers, because of "cupboard love."

So Harry Harlow decided to conduct a variety of experiments with baby monkeys, he started off giving them the choice between a wire mesh surrogate mother with a milk bottle or one covered in soft terry-cloth but no milk bottle. The babies always choose the soft mothers for comfort and security and would only go to the wire monkeys for the milk. Unfortunately his research became more and more sadistic and it's because of this we now have ethical standards when working with animals.

10. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I really dislike animal experimentation, it's wrong on so many levels, I don't care how much it's taught us. Medical science is prolonging the lives of so many beyond what it should have been.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks HoneyChild for posting that........

12. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Just listening to an interview re: Harlow's work...

"Presenter: When you worked with Dr Harlow did you see the set up of the wire monkeys and the cloth monkeys?

Dr. Melinda Novak: That had all gone by then. However, I will tell you that in the graduate student office there was a huge, and I mean about five foot high, cloth surrogate so we could all go over and hug the surrogate when we were feeling stressed. Real fun."

cantweight likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Back to oxy .... lots to talk about since Stella and I invaded a huge sex shop and spent a lot of time discussing all things with the really knowledgeable and thoughtful staff. Honestly - we really discovered that it was quite liberating to discuss anything and everything .... I think every couple should go to one ...and have a really open dialogue with each other and the staff. It was so much fun! maybe I am easily amused??

I always thought they would be kind of a sleazy place ...how mis informed am I! once again ...when we know better - we do better......
    and Stella is really in overdrive.....so to speak. She is bound and bent to get every last drop of joy out of her life now that she is feeling so much better... but that is her story to tell!

anyway .... we have been discussing glass BOBs. - some are hand blown and they are quite pretty!

Any thoughts on why glass? is it because it warms up? smoother? not as thick? - this seems to be better?

Stella and I are really working hard on our sex education! LOL well - to be perfectly honest ...her more than me!
    Hopefully that is only temporary!

What could be more important to a happy, healthy, loving relationship ....

We are leaving no stone unturned .....

Stella has just received her unmarked package in a plain wrapper .... and she has been very busy .... but when she has time and comes up for air - she will tell us about her new discoveries!!!!

You can't keep a good woman down ..... after we listened to Jack's sex webinars - we continually have these mind bending discussions.... it wasn't the wine ....I don't think...

we have been having really pressing discussions about how we can alter our life in amazing ways ... and stress levels and up our happiness quotient!

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Books.....

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

what books Josh? we need more imput from guys.....

16. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I don't understand why people need to discuss the intimate details of their or anyone else's sex life in public :eek: Sex is a magical experience to be shared by two people in private, not pasted all over the place.

17. Stella

Stella New Member

Ok it seems that I'm being asked for product reviews and details of recently received items. And obviously for educational purposes only, right? Come on Josh, books! Really? You of all people know I learn better with hands on training.

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  18. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Sex is something all (I hope) people have experienced. Some of us here are more open to discussion in order to understand the other sex better and to improve our own sexual experiences. I'm a lot more open about talking about it than I used to be.

Now, have I given out all the tawdry details of my own sex life here - nope ;). Y'all would be shocked :eek: ...but I do speak in general about it.

p.s. I used sunshine to my advantage over the weekend. Better than oysters as an aphrodisiac

caroline, Stella and Lahelada like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

this ^^

Nothing beats this :) :) :)

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Your disapproval is noted.

caroline likes this.