1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. margor_j

margor_j New Member

omg, i can NOT fault health care in thailand! had all my dental work done there to, and they fixed all the cock ups that the guy in nz made.. seriously, ppl actually think that! its cos of a thing call the exchange rate :) i would never go to another dentist in nz ever again. plus, my hospital stay in thailand was superb! and the food was really really nice! haha (take that from a chef!) oh, except two fried eggs my first morning, sitting there looking up at me like two flat... breasts! :eek:

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are too funny!

3. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Hey I made a friend lol.

45? My OH is 62 and he never stops winking and asking and, er, maybe too much information already. My bosoms are the bane of my life, flat paps, pinky and perky they ain't any more. That said they aren't huge either. We have a TV programme here called Embarrassing Bodies, they invite people to come along with their physical problems and there have been several with e-nor-mous boobs. I felt hugely sorry for them. A couple were big everywhere but one I remember was quite a small girl, I don't know how she stood up never mind moved around. I cried along with her after they had them reduced, must have altered her life immeasurably.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are a very, very lucky woman! You need to listen to the sex webinar and the live Q&A.
    Have you read the oxy thread? and the sex thread? and "say something about the one you love " thread - Dr. K. started that one........
    Only now, because of Jack, do I really understand what I missed. He figures my hormones were trashed as a young woman. I loved my DH dearly - I adored him .... but I couldn't understand his preoccupation with always wanting sex - now I get it ...way, way too late. It was my problem not his ..... I didn't know any better - it was the dark ages I think! Sex was never talked about - I knew virtually nothing. extremely and heart breakingly sad and now it is too late....

I want you guys to all have the wonderful life you deserve ... and much, much more. That doesn't meant there are no sad days or bad days or hard days. It simply means to live now and live large - take it all in - every single second! and then there are the days you want to clip him in the ear and go WTF!

As Jack has said ... sing, dance, laugh, make love like rabbits......

I think Jack said that .........

5. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I hear you Caroline but sometimes life isn't that simple. Personal circumstances vary so much and I actually don't particularly want to be a subservient wife serving my master, it's a partnership, with two people in it both of whom should respect each other's wishes. If that isn't how it plays out then it becomes complicated or one-sided or it can cause deep seated resentment that is very hard to shift. Just saying ................

6. nicld

nicld Gold

I have watched embarrassing bodies on YouTube. Awesome show!!!! When I see women who have such large ones that they hurt, I am thankful for the flat saggy ones I got.

7. margor_j

margor_j New Member

we get embarrassing bodies on tv in nz to. yeah, they had a breast special on it here, wowsers! i really pity some of those women - to think they go YEARS suffering, and the waiting list for an op is up to two years (public health) - and i was able to get mine within 4 days o/s! the best thing was, my surgeon took my word for it that i was ready, willing and able . no dilly-dallying to make sure im not gonna regret it / cant handle it etc - like theyd faff around doing in nz. i say - in, out, shake em all about!! - but only once the stitches are out! :cool: (over 200)

i would gladly spend time in thailand helping other women who wanted to do it - i still cant believe how freaked out i was! lol. i lay in the OR pre-op freaking, but also thinking - to hell with it, im GOING to do this! thousands of women have gone before me and done the same thing! and when they woke me after, the first thing i did was put a hand up to my chest, to check! haha wahh still seems a bit surreal talking about it!
    personally, i think.. we all lose the boobs of youth, they definitely change BUT, if youre dealing with chronic neck / shoulder / back pain (i used to have to do 20 mins of traction on my neck per day, with up to 4kg weight) and youre self conscious then its not worth it. thats life changing - unless youre happy with all that! :eek:

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Point well made Soo ......of course no one wants to be a subservient wife ... or husband for that matter.
    I simply meant that oxy should be a wonderful part of everyone's life....... That we have to make time in spite of all the time spent working and taking care of the kids and the house and little sleep and no money etc.etc.etc.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Soooooo ... Stella and I need to revive this thread... We have lots of new questions - a lot of this came up in Florida. (honestly)
    We need the guys to participate ....strictly for educational purposes ...?

I am still wondering why 95% of women can not get an orgasm with penetration?

We met an amazing woman who is a sex therapist and her husband who is an ob/gyn... They do a lot of research ...believe you me!

We have burning questions and a lot of funny stories ....and we have seen the sex webinar again...while we had a lot of wine...

Is a ramp a good idea? What about a swing?

Favorites???

10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I have a friend who works in the adult business... This problem is not just for the girls, the guys have big problems with doing a scene today without a couple of stunt****. They simply can not last go thru a scene any longer.

Clue? What is the adult world depending on today? T E C H N O L O G Y

When dehydrated in cells, energy lost in the system. What goes first perhaps? The ability to reproduce perhaps so you do not transfer the errors to your babies... Together with a brain that is out of function because of stealing syndromes do you think having sex is on the top ten?

Our skin is our brain, touch can make you squirm or do nothing depening on your energy status.

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

What good is tools if you have not the force with you.

Mindgames for me, works...

Stop talking and doing for me, works...

Use your bodies or aim for that.

SeaHorse, cantweight and NeilBB like this.
  12. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Dude, you are on fire today!!

caroline likes this.
  13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

The world is filled with nature...

The sea is loaded with life, i do my diving sessions almost everyday.

The mountains give me fresh air, the firs are giving me showers.

The sun is loading me, lying on my back soaking it in, moving thru the trails.

The streams is blended with melting ice, i drink it like flowing gold.

The girls, oh my... Some are delicate.

This is the time for me to harvest, when the herd is going digital i go analog to feed up and make a stand in the modern world.

cantweight likes this.
  14. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Man, I'm fired up now! Can I come hang out with you???

15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Sweden is for free...

NeilBB likes this.
  16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Actions over distance?

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am starting to think Peter is Jack in disguise!!

Awesome, awesome ,awesome....

So Neil ..... What say you???

We need answers...

18. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Wow, I'm in the 5% that can...how about that ;)

Audrey, a well placed ottoman is a handy and functional piece of furniture. I'd be willing to try out a swing for the floating effect...

Glad you revived this thread and that men are participating!

nicld likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I knew I could count on you Dawn!

So why are you in the 5% do you think? Is this anatomical? Lady luck?
    What about your daughters?

The sex shop was amazing ....the staff was so helpful......Selection was huge....

I suppose I thought it would be a kind of sleazy place .... But nothing could be farther from the truth.

From all the conversations with Dr. k. And our new Florida connections... We learned some pretty neat stuff! :p :p

20. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I didn't used to be when I was younger. Took until I was in my early 30s. Maturity, a good partner, and being comfortable in my body. The anatomical parts just started working in harmony :).

Can't speak for my daughters. They're 26 and 28 now...if they follow in my footsteps.

p.s. being open to experimentation is a big plus