1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hope that ^^^^ doesn't disapoint JK - he works so hard at all of this to get us where we need to be ....

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh sure, rub it in that you have got girls that nice and perky.....hehehe. I can't even remember when I could not stick them under my arm pits :rolleyes:

I know a couple of women who had them reduced and all they said was why did they wait so long to have it done.

3. margor_j

margor_j New Member

omg reductions rock! well, mine did! and id wanted one since forever. oh the relief! all alone, in thailand - well not quite, i have two good friends there.. met my surgeon on a sunday, had the op the next thursday! 1/4 of the price of what id get here in NZ. amazing after care, amazing experience.. wahhh! and now, amazing after effects! haha
    caroline - what is that webinar youre referring to?
    mags

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I used to be envious of my more well-endowed friends growing up, but finally realized it was really a blessing in disguise. I may not be as perky as I once was but at least they don't hang down to my navel ;)

5. nicld

nicld Gold

:( mine are close and I never has voluptuous ones either......hehehe. Oh well, they nursed two children so they served their purpose. If I could just move the excess from the belly up to the girls without pain, that would be great but they hubby never complains and he is the only one who will EVER see me neked.

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Laughing creates Oxytocin too so we are on track. :D

@fitnessathome I felt exactly the same you did about the puppies. Now I am glad that they still stay in place.:rolleyes:
    @sooperb your sense of humour makes me laugh. If I still lived in London I am sure we would have made epic paleo buddies.

Now for my oxy report .Errr ,all THAT was in the tank until today and the recent inclusion of iodine has awoken sleeping beauty. She is still looking around in amazement but hey Sunday morning is not only for breakfast in bed...

7. nicld

nicld Gold

Nice, are you doing CT too? That has turned mine on.

8. margor_j

margor_j New Member

yeah fitness@home, i hear you! all i wanted was 'girls' that didnt need to be strapped / bolted / bolstered / haltered etc! i spend so much time in hotels, i wanted to be able to wear the big fluffy bathrobes - UNassisted! and to think, i went to the beach this week with no bra on under my hoodie - mission accomplished!
    but also, the unwanted attention was really REALLY unwelcome to. ppl can be nasty (and just dicks, actually) and open their traps without thinking. hey, each to their own with the girls and what they prefer, but i NEVER ever wanted big hoots. no way in hell!

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

It is probably too early to tell but it seems to be the iodine. I could not even find Lugol so am using Light iodine tincture externally but something changed in the the past 2 days. I am also very hungry . ( insert dunno smiley here)
    CT ? I take cold showers but no deliberate effort to CT,unless you count spot icing my hands.

10. Nick

Nick Gold

I think you have great instincts Caroline! BTW CT is pretty/very good in this dept for guys, is there anything CT can't do?

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Correcting this would help, you just have to believe in it.

DHEA=0.3(0.3-1.8)

I told you about it on your other thread.

======================================
    progesterone=153(80-760)

low progesterone and possibly high estrogen can make tissue grow, including breast tissue.

///

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
    BrainWhisperer likes this.
  12. nicld

nicld Gold

I keep trying to tell the hubby that but he just won't listen.......men, gotta luv ya :p
    He keeps trying to tell me his is lower because he is getting older (he will be 45 next month). Oh well, someday I hope he gets what I am telling him.

13. margor_j

margor_j New Member

hi hi
    yeah, i saw your advice JansZ, and its not that i dont believe you, but im working with two doctors (including tim jackson) so im not going to go out of their confines. :) DHEAs great, but you wouldn take it without looking closely at E2 and T4 (mine have been looked at). I am already using a progesterone cream. personally, id rather get back onto pregnenolone before taking DHEA.. :)
    i hear you re the breast tissue to, i figure it was estrogen dominance as well. But estrogen will keep circulating in the body with impaired liver function - my liver function is low - and also with crappy digestion (mine is crappy) because the stomach will rob the livers share of blood also, so that it can do its digestion, and recycling estrogen falls very low as a priority when theres a boat load of other dramas going on...

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Randy is going to have to do a tutorial for guys! Randy told me once that it is not only his name but an accurate description! I don't think he will mind me saying that one bit.

Maybe we now know why JK spends so much time in the tank ...

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Wahoo!!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Shhhhhh. - not in front of the kids! Do tell us more .... Guys around here aren't very forthcoming - shall we say.
    Martin is busy using his tools ....and randy otherwise engaged .:p

So thanks Nick for sharing! Your DW does have a huge grin on her face in that pic you posted!
    How many times have you watched that webinar exactly???

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I talk to some people at the ocean frequently - they have taught all over the world and they were just telling me that health care was excellent in Thailand.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

The Sex Webinar......I think it was June? not sure -- check the index.

BTW - I haven't gotten back to you on the PPP...... I don'y want to give you misinformation - I will watch the webinar again.....

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

My daughter has that problem ... it can be a horror - but she never wanted to go under the knife.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great instincts Nick? .... maybe .... but that was a no brainer :rolleyes: