1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin?????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i would not say I like it.......I think PDE2 inhibitors have their place for exercising men who have bad NO function.......but getting their NO synthetase back is my goal to get them off of drugs.

2. Hope

Hope Gold

That's fascinating. Have I missed how you effectively determine NO function to begin with??

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we need to re visit the oxy thread..... how is everyone doing??????
    I think our next webinar is about sex - unless JK is teasing us once again.
    For me - my testosterone is higher for some reason [slightly above the guide lines]- don't know why - not supplementing but it is making a huge difference as far a S/O is concerned - can't imagine what would happen with a real BOB - probably wouldn't be on line at all - that would kill two birds with one stone - so to speak! I feel great - but if I start losing my hair and I am going to be really mad! crowning glory and all that stuff....
    Soooooo ....what stories do you have to tell? spring is in the air [for you guys] you must be doing all kinds of fun /kinky stuff .......do share......

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Thanks for reviving this thread...

I've been so busy for the past month that oxytocin production has declined :( Going to remedy that with a weekend getaway!

Still getting in my sunbathing time in on weekends. I think of it as "hormone support". It always makes me feel so good.

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I slowed down the CT over the winter, and the sex drive really suffered. I'm back in the water, and things are improving nicely. :)
    Oh, and the oysters as an aphrodisiac thing? Not. Weekly dozen raw oysters doesn't cut it, at least in that department. N=1 But wow my O6:O3 ratio is stunning!

6. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

@nonchalant

I think in around-a-bout way oysters can be an aphrodisiac, since it is the #1 food for the brain, and the brain controls much of our hormones, which dictates our sex drive or lack of. Maybe, I am off the beaten path?

7. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

I had the funniest thought about stimulating oxytocin and immediately going to donate blood. With a well directed educational campaign I can just see hospital patients saying they only want blood transfusions from high oxytocin donors. That would be a hoot.

Hope2Learn likes this.
  8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No, I think you are right on. It's just that with my various problems, my brain just hogs all those good fats and minerals and electrons for itself. Poor oxytocin is so far back in line it never gets any crumbs. ;-)
    Perhaps CT is such a blast of goodness everything gets a bump?

9. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

The cold (or CT) may favor a decrease in plasma T4 binding, an elevation of the pituitary T4 "set point," a preferential shift in deiodinase activity from reverse T3 to T3 production, and an increase in the thyroidal secretion of T3.

At least that is what is observed in hamsters exposed to cold.
    Isn't cold a signal for procreation to take place?

10. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Hi my name is Christi and I am and oxytocin addict. lol

Always a fan of oxytocin, something I discovered when nursing my babies, I loved being cuddled up in our oxy coma after a good nursing. Then I let my kids have pacifiers so they could go there without me and I longed for the blank stare I saw wash over their little faces as I sat there fearing I was screwing up their teeth with that paci.

Always a sexual/sensual being...I was quite a looker back in my day ;) However after my babies were born illness took hold of my body. DH and I still had sex a good bit because I was drinker. It helped with pain and was the only way I could fall asleep...my cortisol levels were bonkers at that time. Being drunk there were no orgasms and the sex was for him not me. Fast forward a few years and I was not drinking like that at all and had regained much of my health. I began to S/O everynight as it was the only way I could sleep....I didnt realize it was oxy I was after...I told my girlfriend it was masturbation meditation. I got so good at it! Can pop one off in 30-60 seconds...every time!!

DH was in his video game phase so I had a lot of time to myself. Even mastered the art of female ejaculation (ok I just totally blushed and considered deleting that!). I remember thinking...jeez if only I had done this 15 yrs ago I could have made big money..lol!!

I have become insatiable, my T was high a few years back but has been stable for some time now. I really can not get enough. Twice a day is more of a necessity than a goal. I feel like a weirdo! I am so glad I am not a man!! Other wise people would be able to see how I am feeling!!! lol

My factory does shut down for about 10 days mid cycle. Ovulation brings an ugly cloud every time and I don't feel sexy. But a few days before period and I am on fire. DH and I have so much fun. He's hot and fit, I'm fat and he adores me anyway. About to start my 30 day salivary hormone panel and my biggest fear is that thy will fix my hormones and I will lose my spark. Honestly I think I'd rather stay fat and horny than be thin with no sex drive....and I really really want to be thin, but not if that is the cost....

CT definitely gets me going...very little doesn't at this point..lol HCG made me go through the roof...was too intense of a drive...the hcg forum had some crazy sex threads!! lol

Ok its out there going to click submit....deep breath....

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Christi ....That is just awesome! I am soooooo jealous. I love how you haven't let your weight interfere with your sexuality.
    I always felt so fat and ugly and unattractive and wanted to hide ..... you rock girl!
    Did HCG work for you? I loved hcg - my body comp was great and I felt great.

Your DH is a very special man ... and by the sounds of things - a very happy man!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us ....my story is so opposite ... so many regrets....

12. Hope

Hope Gold

Christi, you are gorgeous - I saw your picture on spree cast. :) No kidding. Love all you shared. What a dream to experience all that, especially with the babies.... :) you are amazing....

13. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Being very ill and fearing death brings amazing things when you come back from such a state. The sexual connection is intense and very biological, DH and I both become very despondent and disconnected from each other without the intimacy. we need it. we thrive on it. feel unwell without.

I can't take the credit for feeling so sexy when so fat! DH did that. I came back from illness with gratitude for everything and everyday except my body. He taught me to treat it just like everything I had a new found appreciation for. He said it was fun and he liked having sex at all my different weights because each size had different sensations and enjoyable parts. He makes me feel like a supermodel, even buys me lingerie, I just avoid mirrors so I don't remember the reality of the situation.

14. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Hope you are too kind...that is an old pic!!!! I figure facebook doesnt need to know I got fat..lol.

I would really advise you to explore this link for yourself. Even if you have zero desire...do it. Find that pilot light and turn it back on, it has amazing power! Its a ripple effect in the bod and maybe one you need to help get your repro parts primed and going. Just try...nothing to lose right? Stimulation of these body parts and hormones changed me on a very primal level and when I ignore them it goes away...it being this inner fire of sorts. DH will see it when it begins to burn in you and sparks will fly!!! He needs sex constantly...I once thought that was BS but it is true. My husband is a different person attitude and health-wise depending upon how much release he gets he really needs it daily or doubled up days to equate to that.

Plus its way more fun than the icy tub..lol!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Christi - you are one beautiful woman inside and out! and your hubby .....what a great guy.......loving, kind, caring and compassionate ........

Being at the beach this summer has taught me so much ......I have seen so many women that are decidedly overweight. Some just seem to throw any old thing on and there is no joy...... but others will have a beautiful bikini - even tho overweight ..... and just be exuding self confidence and joy and love.....I just love watching them....it really makes my day...

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

sounds like we should get a guest blog from you Christi! How did you figure all this out??? Was it just intuitive? I think my hormones were always in the tank ...so sad...

what link are you talking about?

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  17. cantweight

cantweight Gold

You give me too much credit...I will wear the wildest of things with DH but wont even wear shorts outside...I am too vain! I am joyful in my capris though..lol

Link...bad choice of words online...just the link between firing up the lady bits and great health. It was intuitive for me, the S/O led to sleep...I just put together how DH was always knocked out after a good romp and realized the orgasm was key...come hell or high water i was getting mine! And it worked...i just didnt know it was oxytocin..never looked into it.

My hormones blow. Very curious to see the exacts...coming soon. Hormones are the last piece of this big ass optimal puzzle for me...I believe anyway...until jack drops another bombshell!! lol

i adore you ladies...and gentlemen...you put all my crazies into a perspective that sounds so much better. And yall make me smile...the connection thing again....even online with people like this it is strong and powerful :)

18. cantweight

cantweight Gold

19. Hope

Hope Gold

Love this and all you said....truly!!!!! You are amazing.....and I love how accepting your DH was/is...but it's not hard when he has such a treasure in you. WOW.

Thanks for the inspiration.....off to bed now LOL

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi y'all.
    You guys have deserted me once again! You gotta keep up!
    It seems we are getting a webinar this month on our favorite subject!
    Maybe Dr. K. Can give us some homework ?? But today might not be the day if we want to understand any instructions. LOL
    think of the fun we could have interpreting - might make for some wild ideas!
    I think we should try extra hard to come up with some stellar questions .....we might just as well get as much leverage from this webinar as possible!
    So much fun to be had ......so little time....

When we know better.....We can have so much more ...of everything