1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by HopingMom, Jan 4, 2019.

1. HopingMom

HopingMom New Member

Oxy? Is this the empath connection Dr K? My body parts started to "un-thaw". I think it is oxytocin not adrenaline that is felt in the response to beautiful orchestra music...yes? But maybe this also works as a protection/warning signal when in excess, some kind of a feedback loop? Does anyone know what I am talking about?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On my Instagram account, you'll find a very recent photo quote covering this topic.

HopingMom likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

HopingMom likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How do we raise oxytocin?

Red light does it.

Here is an epic blog article out on how to build your solar callus naturally to offset the blue-lit world we've built around us. This world is destroying us. Your solar callus not only offers protection but it is an ideal way to absorb sunlight properly to get light into your system to build wellness and improve your immunity. Our skin tones are tied to our solar callus and are perceived as most healthy and attractive to humans. We now know that red and yellow skin tones make you appear more attractive and send wireless signals to others that your immune system is optimized. Being pale is not a sign of wellness contrary to popular dermatologic speeches. Even animals besides humans use their solar callus to draw mates.

Folks who spend time in the sun can change their surface color by assimilating certain frequencies of sunlight to take red tones because IR-A light increases our RBC's production when our skin is hit with sunlight it undergoes dermal pooling to make our skin flush with blood. When the sun has powerful UV light shining on our skin and eyes, more oxygen is found in our blood changing its color to a deep red due to the increased amount of oxygen in it. From a biological/anthropological perspective, this signals health and vitality and a high redox potential to members of our species who see us in nature. https://www.patreon.com/posts/13077291

[​IMG]

HopingMom and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

work on mine every single morning at/in the ocean........

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is better together.

caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Absolutely Jan ......I love going to the ocean every morning with my favourite guy.
    I wish the same for you......

JanSz likes this.