1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxytocin FTW!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by nonchalant, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Da-mo likes this.
  3. billy

billy New Member

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20626426
    "this small nine amino acid peptide is involved in a wide variety of physiological and pathological functions such as sexual activity, penile erection, ejaculation, pregnancy, uterus contraction, milk ejection, maternal behavior, osteoporosis, diabetes, cancer, social bonding, and stress, which makes oxytocin and its receptor potential candidates as targets for drug therapy."

Yeah but can if fix my sink?

Pubmed continues...
    "In addition, not only the hormone itself and its binding to OTR, but also its synthesis, storage and release can be endogenously and exogenously regulated to counteract pathophysiological states."

Exogenous! And this article is 4 years old... I hadn't heard of oxytocin before, this place is pretty cool.

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I am officed next to a very loud executive who is currently on a conference call. Can barely stop myself from laughing.

There's a large project within the company and its acronym is OXY. The context of the conversation really shifts when my brain pops in my version of oxy! If they only knew...

caroline and nicld like this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

I need oxy tonight, rough day at work :mad::mad::mad::mad:

caroline likes this.
  6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Good point - maybe the timing can be used to reset circadian rthym the same way a BAB does.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Heh.
    "Do we have an OXY project manager and team yet?" "Has anyone ordered the OXY hardware and software yet?" "Have the focus groups decided that they like plenty of OXY?"

Starfish Prime, nicld and caroline like this.
  8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Lol.

"Frak! OXY is going send us over budget if we don't reel it in soon."

caroline likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

From day one Dr. K. Told me oxy twice a day..... sounds like a pretty fun RX to me .....just saying......

Whatcha all waiting for???

10. Craig Craddock

Craig Craddock New Member

Hi folks
    This is my first post here, but I have been reading and studying Dr. Kruse's work for several years.
    Regarding oxytocin, I can share my experiences in using it approximately every other day for the past three years. I obtain 20 iu troches of oxytocin from International AntiAging Systems in UK. I have purchased "smart drugs" from them for 15 years. I use 1/3 to 1/2 of the troche or lozenge when I go to work in the supplement department of the local coop, or when I want to be more at ease socially. I believe that my early overenthusiastic use of oxytocin contributed to or facilitated my having an extramarital affair. This controverted the results of some recent study which suggested that men using oxytocin were less likely to stray from their mates. I am more cautious about how much and with whom I use it now. I do feel at ease and connected with people more-so when I take the oxy. A very good book available from my same source is Passion Sex and Long Life, The Incredible Oxytocin Adventure, by Dr. Thierry Hertoghe. There are cautions and contra-indications, but overall very encouraging. Cost is approx $5.00 per lozenge, or around $100.00 for 24 troches, including shipping from UK.
    It's great to get your oxytocin pumped by touch, physical contact, lovemaking, etc., but if you aren't getting it that way, then exogenous supplementation may be worth the turn-on, so that you can feel that warmth and connection, if you have been missing it. I am a bit shy about posting this here, but Dr. Kruse has created a great educational forum with his blogs and webinars, so I am just going to take the risk of coming out of my oxytocin cave, and present this as my small contribution to our colloquy.
    FYI: I am 69, in good health, take many herbs and supplements, since I have been in natural foods retail since 1970, living in Ashland, OR for the past 34 years.
    If you are interested, here is the website: http://www.antiaging-systems.com/search/o
    PS: My photo was taken after I took two troches of oxytocin and noticed that my hair was beginning to stand erect, so I banded it and took the selfie in disbelief.
    I think that my humor has improved too--more willing to be playful.

Martin, fitness@home and Da-mo like this.
  11. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Thanks for that Craig, you've triggered a whole line of thought exploration in me with that post. Once I've caught up on the Tensegrity stuff I''l be looking into the sequence of event surrounding sexual arousal and the related neuro-transmitters as a result. I have real world applications for this and probably some biohacking/experiments to do . . . which I may or may not share here later :D

12. Craig Craddock

OK, Da-mo. Ya, I have some catching up to do on Tensegrity too.

13. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Hi Craig. Thanks for sharing your experiences with oxytocin. If you note, this thread was way more heavy on feedback from the female side. Great to hear some from the other side of the equation!

caroline likes this.
  14. Martin

Martin Gold

69, huh? Inspiring, to say the least.

NSH

Craig Craddock and caroline like this.
  15. Craig Craddock

Hi Fitness, Yes, I did notice that the oxytocin shares were mostly by women. More significant to me was that no one was reporting that they use oral oxytocin. I am surprised, because it has been available and written about for at least several years. I will be interested to hear from others who may try it.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I did try the nasal spray once .....not much effect.....and pretty pricey. Getting it the human way is so, so much better.

laughing, touching, pets, friends, mother nature, being peaceful is always available if you don't have a partner.

Martin and Craig Craddock like this.