1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oxalate dumps?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by BJK77, Jul 14, 2012.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Every few months I seem to go through some extreme symptoms like increased sensitivity to histamine, fatigue, muscle weakness, headaches, etc. I've been told I'm probably "dumping" oxalates. I know I have some definite problems digesting foods high in oxalic acid and likely accumulated quite a bit since my diet just 2 years ago was largely based on nuts, raw spinach, carrots and other high foods.

Sometimes these "dumps" also cause nausea like I seem to be getting right now with the cold baths. Pre-CT I was doing HOT baths with Epsom salts to help detox and when I went through one of these situations I would get nauseous during those baths as well.

What is your thinking on the oxalate dumps? Is this a legitimate theory? I know healing isn't linear, so does it make sense that as I improve my body feels ready to eliminate more of these stored toxins whether they be oxalates, heavy metals, etc, etc?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Can you say you have a gut flora/leaky gut/fundamental problem that is causing this.........focus on that and not on what it does and watch what happens.