1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ovarian Cancer & Epi-Paleo

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by digital, Sep 9, 2013.

1. digital

digital Gold

Dear Jack Kruse-

I want to thank you so much for the consultant we did with you back earlier this year.

My mom in law was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer, spreaded from the ovaries up to the lungs and was given 2 months with surgery impossible (massive surgery that would spin 12+ hours requiring two teams, each with 4 surgeons, and a high probably of other risks associated).

After her diagnosis in Jan 2013, we did the consultant with Dr. Kruse. She converting to epi-paleo diet, walked barefooted, took advantage of the photoelectric effect and took a few of the recommend supplements. Her Aug CT scan showed a major reduction of cancer to less than 20% of what it was. She just completed her 5-hr surgery moments ago and is in recovery now.

Thank you so much for your help and service!

-digital

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

What an amazing success. thanks for sharing digital

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Just 8 months, Digital? Sounds wonderful! Hope she recovers well from the surgery.

4. digital

digital Gold

Truly amazing. We actually started seeing the effects 3 months after implementing Dr. Kruse's protocols... the CT showed 30% reduction then (~ Apr). By July/Aug CT's the masses (cancer/tumors) stabilized (to 20% of original) and hence proceeded to surgery.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is my job......When a human is down I must extend my hand.

How many conquests mankind has had in exploring outer space and yet we fail to explore their own inner space. In my view, it is better to look ahead and explore what we do not know, than look behind and regret things we should have done. Stop wishing things were easier, and begin to wish you were better! Keep your edge by continuing to work and improve the skills and knowledge that are useful to you by exploring new horizons instead of repeating yesterdays fallacies. Exploring your inner masterpiece bring you wisdom because you begin to realize when you do not know the right decision to take in life, you begin to imagine what would be the worse decision I could make and you seek to avoid it. There is a magic in this action of personal exploration. I am very glad your mother chose to begin! No disease is impossible to beat with quantum biology.......the problem is no one believes it.................YET.

That will change too.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Can we ask her age?
    Tell her she has a bunch of people online rooting for her. :)

7. Determined

Determined New Member

That's an inspiring story - thanks for sharing some of it digital

8. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

Hi digital

Your MIL's experience is very moving and inspiring for me as we lost our mother to OVCA in 2007.

Has she had any chemo? Do you know her CA-125 results?

Please do update on her condition. I got to know quite a few OVCA patients in a forum when my mother was ill. It's the kind of forum where, when members leave, it's usually because they have died. I can't tell you how much women with OVCA need hope and inspiration ... and a way of eating and living that improves quality of life.

So thank you for posting her experience reducing tumor size. I'm so happy for her and all of you who love her.

9. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

Hi digital

I hit "send" too soon!

I also want to send my best wishes for your MIL as she recovers from her surgery. It's invasive in the extreme and requires a long recovery. With the Kruse Protocol, though, I hope it will be faster and easier than otherwise.

Remember to take care of yourselves, and you, take care of your wife. This must be very hard on her. We learned very quickly that when one member gets cancer, the whole family "gets cancer" in different ways--but it affects everyone's lives physically and emotionally. We often felt that our lives had been put in a blender and swirled around till they were almost unrecognizable. If you all are eating Epi-paleo, barefooting, etc, you'll all be healthier, too.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Amazing :)

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thankyou for sharing your story ......my prayers are with all of you....

12. sienaflin

sienaflin New Member

This forum is really helpful. I already recommend this site to my friend who diagnose with stage 2 ovarian cancer.

13. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

I too was diagnosed with NHL-B Cell follicular Stage 4, 2B and was told by Doctor's it was incurable. Well, I healed it with diet and all the tumours are gone! I made sure my PH was 7.5 or higher and ate plenty of greens, no dairy and some supplementation. It worked and it baffles my onc.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Wonderful. - thanks for sharing...

What a great journey we are on....

15. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

Frankie,

A healing experience like yours gives so much hope to others.

I'm so happy for you!

16. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

The answers are all around us, we just fail to see them! Amen!