1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

outdoor winter sunbathing

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Ruth Dejarnette, Jan 27, 2019.

1. This morning I decided to be brave.....still no real skin in the game.....but such a glorious sun rise....the light produced in cold weather looks different....it makes you feel exhilarated....it’s like you can actually see the cold.

It was a balmy -20F.
    I did some CT in the snow with my snow suit on....just laying on a giant fluffy ice pack it was Grreeaatt!!!

Anxiously awaiting the predicted 40F on the weekend so I can get some skin in the game.

AD71D3FD-B92C-48CF-835E-E679851F12F2.jpeg F32937CA-4C8F-482D-AF64-C6A59093F09F.jpeg 3C076745-D352-48A9-B51D-35AEA3DEC060.jpeg EFEA988A-E559-451F-AB81-6208BCDF099A.jpeg

Christine_L, Anita and God loves you like this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

IIRC Eskimo inuits can use cold to tan vs sun.

3. DLO

DLO StarFish

Same effect as pinhole glasses, but even hiking in snow peaked mountains on sunny days i've not needed them.