1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Osteoporosis

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Jenny S, Mar 17, 2020.

1. https://www.prioritydesigns.com/content/q-collar/
    upload_2020-9-5_17-57-57.png

Sue-UK likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jos/2019/1592328/ Prevention of Osteoporosis in the Ovariectomized Rat by Oral Administration of a Nutraceutical Combination That Stimulates Nitric Oxide Production

"Nitric oxide (NO) is a signaling molecule that has been shown to be involved in bone function and the therapeutic effects of estrogen on bone appear to be mediated by NO. Its production by the inducible form of the nitric oxide synthase enzyme (iNOS) has been shown to be inhibitory to the osteoclast , while upregulation of NO either via its direct administration or via the administration of PDE-5 inhibitors appears to enhance fracture healing and bone regeneration."

A hibernating bear doesn't come out of the den with osteoporosis, so apart from the cold, there would be a higher CO2 concentration, both in the body from slower breathing, plus den conditions …. Then there's having uncoupled mitochondria = more CO2…..

I've been watching some Patrick Mckeown videos on nose breathing versus mouth breathing in relation to CO2, and there's also the NO connection in nose breathing… a hibernating bear would not be manipulating NO through diet, but it would be nose breathing. …….

The chart at around the 5 minute mark is interesting, in that there's a hack to increase NO, which then could be inhaled.

I was having a go at the Humming Bee Pranayama yesterday

Bhramari Pranayama (Humming Bee Pranayama)

With the ears blocked, and the tongue in the right place (Patrick Mckeown link), the resonance in the skull bone during the hum is pretty interesting …. :)

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

DrEttinger and Marko Pollo like this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Interesting that it says it includes 25mg silicon per day. When silicon dioxide is listed as an added ingredient, I'm not sure how much of that 25 mg is bioavailable from the plant. Even if the figure is from the plant, I wouldn't buy the supplement on the basis of silicon, because bioavailability aside, 25 mg is low. The cheapest and most easily available silica rich mineral water I can get is 32mg/L. :)

5. I enjoyed the video by Dr. Van Dyken about nasal nitric oxide generation via breathing and humming.

Have you looked into BioField Tuning? https://www.biofieldtuning.com/

I had seen a practitioner who used BioFieldTuning as part of her practice. https://www.biofieldtuningclinic.com/

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Some interesting bits, but I'm not sure about research about zinc toxicity, (how many AD cases have that as a causal factor?) and research that uses lard and corn oils as the high fat diet on nocturnal animals leaves unanswered questions ... From the last one

"Results: Here, we observed that DHA is specifically neuroprotective against zinc-triggered mitochondrial dysfunction, but does not directly affect Aβ neurotoxicity. CoQ10 has shown to be protective against both Aβ- and zinc-induced alterations in mitochondrial function. Conclusion: Our results indicate that DHA and CoQ10 may be useful for the prevention, treatment and management of neurodegenerative diseases such as AD."

A simpler, and cheaper strategy might be the body's own use of many insulin-degrading enzyme (IDE), which when it is not degrading insulin, degrades amyloid. (Source The End of Alzheimer's The first programme to prevent and reverse the cognitive decline of Dementia by Dale Bredesen. Interesting book but misses the aluminium connection completely). But in insulin resistance, or low insulin (such as a very low carb, high fat diet), IDE may not be able to do its thing ..... From the pineal thread, a glucose link (which could trigger IDE) might be related to increased CO2 at night). Complete speculation though ..:)

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I

I've had a play with some tuning forks a chiropractor friend has, but haven't seen a biofield tuning practitioner. I found one, but I'm very cautious about who I let access my energy field. On the back burner for now. :)

8. When you work with a practitioner, its important you connect ethically. That is to say, you both are on the same "wave length" and align on a similar paradigm about how "things" work, because vulnerability is normal; feeling safe is a foundation for healing.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member