1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

osteoporosis

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by motivatedhealthseeker, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Hello everyone!
    My mom was just diagnosed with osteoporosis and the MD wants to give her a shot of prolia. She has stage 3 kidney disease. I am not a fan of this so was wondering if anyone could give input as to what would be a good way to increase bone density besides weight lifting, vit d, vit k2, and progesterone therapy. She is already doing the first 3. She just increased k2m7 to 200 mcg. She is in her mid 70s and a long term breast cancer survivor. Her cancer had started after she was placed on hormone replacement estrogen after a hysterectomy back in the late 80s. Is it safe for her to start progesterone therapy and not do estrogen? I didnt know how her past medical history with an estrogen fed cancer affected the treatment now of low bone density. She also had adrenal fatigue and takes 50 mcg of t3.
    Thank you!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DHA, water and sunlight is the fastest way..........with avoidance of blue light, excessive carbs. Read the 4 part osteoporosis on the site. Lots of data.

AF= brainstem disease = a bad environment. Brain Gut 16 is that blog.

rlee314 likes this.
  3. Thank you Dr. Kruse!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need a pic up stat........otherwise no more answers. New forum rule.