1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Osteophytes / Bone Spurs questions

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Michalis, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Michalis

Michalis New Member

So my question is , could osteophytes be due to loss of signaling from the SCN to the peripheral clocks on the bone so calcium gets deposited in the wrong place?

Does calcium efflux from nnemf contributes to osteophyte formation along with biomechanical changes?

JK is pounding us with all these papers about blue light and emf and melanopsin. So from what i read here on the forum and on the blogs my understanding is that those are probably the top contibuting factors.. Along with leptin issues there all seem to make sense but it is just too many variables there that i get lost in a loop in the end. Can someone who has a better understanding elaborate? Has anyone grasped this fully?

What i think is Blue light = loss of proper signalling and desync from the master clock +speeding up time on the periphery , nnemf = calcium efflux , leptin issues = energy loss for regeneration , biomechanical issues = sitting in front of a screen at work.

By the way, has anyone seen any bone spur reversal or is it an one way street?

Any input would be greately appreciated.

2. Allin

Allin New Member

Sounds like you have a good basic understanding. This is what popped into my head, Have you viewed any sunrise with bare feet on the grass? What is a bone spur? What causes it? Some will say a physical adaptation or protection strategy for a continued insult, injury or constant poking in a spot....What if because of the lack of grounding, the bone is trying to reconnect (grow a spur) with mother earth to help complete the information and energy transfer?

Michalis and JanSz like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Michalis likes this.
  4. Michalis

Michalis New Member

That seems like a very good explanation... Actually it sounds like an amazing one and after watching the lecture that the doc posted the other day it makes a lot of sense
    I really lack of AM sunlight here in London. The plan is to go soon.

BrunoB likes this.
  5. Michalis

Michalis New Member