1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ormus Gold?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by lookingforanswers, Jun 13, 2015.

1. lookingforanswers

lookingforanswers New Member

I have no idea where to post this, so hopefully this works! Is anyone familiar with Ormus Gold? Is all the hype true?! I just received an email from David Wolfe touting this great product and I've never heard anything about it.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If David Wolfe is behind it........run.

Alex97232 and Peertje80 like this.
  3. Tried Ormus before...save the money and choose CT, fix your relationship with light, get grounding, eating fish, & sleep on a Magnetico.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. lookingforanswers

lookingforanswers New Member

Thanks for the replies. Yes, @David Limacher - I'm definitely seeing the positive effects of CT! I'll keep up with that as best I can. I do eat seafood for 2 of my 3 meals, but honestly don't see any difference with that. My diet is still so limited and I still have so much inflammation it's beyond ridiculous. The CT helps for a short while after I get out of the cold bath, but it doesn't seem to have a lasting effect.

5. It's not that I don't think that there might be something with ormus, it's just that it's never been studied as far as I can find. When I see stuff like this I'm usually looking for Russian or German research on it....but can find nothing.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Navnekalle

Navnekalle New Member

I would agree David Wolfe is a dick that try to get people to worship him.

However ormus is in my experience a powerful healing tool. It was what put light back in my energy system after my mitochondria shut down after having psychiatric drugs in a hospital.