1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Orgasms........ladies what do you think about this article?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, May 3, 2018.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Lots of truth in that article, loved it!!! Absolutely my experience.
    Everyone should live a more orgasmic life.... it is just... wow :) :) :) this is what I want more of! :) :)

Phosphene likes this.
  2. Nadya

Nadya Gold

Interesting blog from primalgirl. Every time I'm watching sunrise and I look at the sun, I feel "tingling" inside and It feels like my body swaying slightly toward the sun. IMG_5692.JPG

Phosphene and Antonis like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Preach it @Inger!

I like this line from the article:

“We practice expanding our ability to express the extraordinary.”

So many restrict their expression of the extraordinary, and atrophy results.

Juices flowing in more ways than one! :love:

caroline and Sheddie like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Atrophy is a terrible thing, must be prevented by any means.
    @Inger

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

These words should be carved in stone ^^^^^^^^^^^

JanSz and Phosphene like this.
  6. Freader

Freader Filtered

Use it or Lose it!!

caroline likes this.
  7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I think I've always known that Nature the Goddess favored women over men when it comes to multiple orgasms and overall pleasure from sex.

We men are built to be utilitarian for sex. 'Nuff said.

caroline likes this.
  8. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I agree! When my kids were all home and I was busy running them around, I was just plain tired and wanted to sleep. Like you around 10 am after sun and shower was the time. Find time to get out of town as a couple as often as possible and recharge the battery! And remember that this is temporary. You kids will all be grown before you know it. At the time you feel like it's forever but it's not. Then, your relationship will change and hopefully, be different but better!

drezy likes this.