1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Orgasms........ladies what do you think about this article?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, May 3, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

caroline
    YOU ARE YOUNG WOMAN

Sheddie, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

Wait, doesn't every guy do the Vulcan mind meld while humping?

For sure @Scompy does too just look at the nom de plume the man chose for much of his commentary "Myster Spock".

[​IMG]

Christine_L, Phosphene and Scompy like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All the time but I grab the brain differently. Spock was no brain surgeon

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I'm really glad I go as Scompy here, and not Myster Spock.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks ..........young at heart Jan ..........

JanSz and Mayuri like this.
  6. Hannah Barrows

Hannah Barrows New Member

I had a strange physical feeling today that was at first confusing.

My boyfriend was reading to me Syd Ovitt’s change.org petition to require colleges and universities to mark on a students transcript if they were accused of sexual assault and therefore missed a semester or so. He went on to tell me that she herself was sexually assaulted her first year in school, which moved her to create this petition to make schools safer for students.

In that moment, I felt a chill all over and a lump in my throat. At the time I just thought I was on the verge of tears, cause that’s a heavy topic and..pms.

Now that I’ve read the article Dr. Kruse posted a link to, I can understand my physical and spiritual reaction better.

I had faced this issue in my first year at college as well, and my way of coping was to drop out and not revisit it until three years later. It didn’t work that well for me or anyone around me.

I now think this woman breathed her orgasmic energy (aka strength, power, comfort) into me as I heard the words my boyfriend read to me, which is the goosebumpy sensation I felt. And with that came the lump in the throat and a cascade of emotions I wasn’t expecting at all. I was overwhelmed with gratitude that someone was able to be such a badass and inspire massive change like Syd is trying to do, especially when I couldn’t. I think oxytocin was definitely at play there.

It was enlightening reading primalgirl’s explanation of orgasmic energy not needing to be explicitly sexual. I like the connections some of you have made to the sunrise possessing this energy, too.

Phosphene, Anita, Jenelle and 2 others like this.
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Truth.... "God truly does have a great sense of humor."

Etched.jpeg

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The difference is not limited to orgasms only.
    ==============================================
    upload_2018-5-7_7-4-5.png

Sheddie and Phosphene like this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

That's a much larger orgasm picture than what I originally posted. The truth is real.

Mayuri and drezy like this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

For me, meditation now seems to be about obtaining maximum information for the least thermodynamic cost.

Meditating in the sunshine, particularly at sunrise and sunset, almost seems like an information free meal. Lots of information pumping in from grounding, the Schumann resonance and light transitions for circadian rhythm, hormones etc, for very little thermodynamic cost. Just being in the moment, the more rinses and repeats the better. :)I don't always get a feeling of "balance" but I don't want to every time- but I choose where my mind wanders to. It can be the sound of the birds, the smell of the new cut grass, watching a flock of birds ... its all information. One of the less whacky :D meditations I was taught 20 years ago was that if intrusive thoughts keep coming up is decide what to do with them. If a thought didn't serve me, send it to the universe for healing, and send love. (The sending love is important, I think my cells sense it, but its not about forgiveness for example). If the thought arises again, repeat. If a thought is something to remember to do or deal with (phone someone, pay a utility, whatever), I can picture putting it into a virtual pigeon hole storage box for dealing with later. If the thought is positive, like a happy memory then re-experience it. Go with it, let the positive feeling into my body, and physically smile at the memory. If its an idea, explore it .... Even if its wrong, I wonder if new ideas or intuitive thoughts popping up is actually a sign that the information gain versus thermodynamic entropy see-saw is tipping in my favour. If I don't have time now to explore it, put it in the pigeon hole storage box for later...

I've gone through phases where every thought seemed to be negative and had to be sent off, sometimes the same one again and again ... and having an idea or getting that connection was as rare as hen's teeth, an unexpected moment of grace ....Phrases like "empty your mind" implies expending energy to give up information. :eek: "Trying" or "practicing" also implies expending energy. If the battery is already flat or the thermodynamic shit has not just hit but clogged the fan, the probability of failure is greater. I've experienced meditation as a source of stress, just something else I was failing at, whilst I continued to fall apart.

On the subject of orgasms, orgasmic energy/OM and oxytocin .... one thought (in my pigeon hole storage box :rofl:) is telomeres. I've also read that when we orgasm, every cell in the body experiences it. Sounds like those cells not actively involved could be getting lots of information, without having to pay the thermodynamic price?? :D

Phosphene, caroline, Mayuri and 4 others like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

On one of Alexander Wunsch videos, he mentioned the sun breathes, about every 5 minutes, and that each breath can be like massage to the cells. I haven't managed to find the evidence for that yet, but I did find this interesting https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/12/081216-earth-breathes.html.

I remember reading a story years ago about a debate between the five senses as to which was the most powerful, sight coming forward to show beautiful images, hearing then showed beautiful music, smell showed beautiful scents etc (the 5 senses contributing to orgasmic energy?).... and breath thinking it was not important, started to move away. The senses started fading, and cried out in alarm, breath, come back, we need you. And breath came back to take its rightful place. It was probably a version of an ancient text, avoiding the concept of prana, and prana not being breath itself, but riding its waves. (Information?) https://yogainternational.com/article/view/why-breath-matters-and-how-to-breathe-well-in-yoga-class.

My sunrise meditation has had me seeing if I could sense sun/atmospheric breathing. No luck yet! But yesterday I got the weirdest image appear in my mind. It was the equation Chi=MC2.:rofl: :oops: :D

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Sue for your observations on meditation. I seem to only be in the moment when I am at the ocean. Such a feeling of peace and being fully present - and I seem to be able to do it endlessly.

All the stuff about emptying my mind used to drive me crazy - I just couldn't seem to do it. I have trouble with tai chi for the same reason. I know it would be good for me - but I just can't get there.

This morning I was sitting beside our lake and watching a beautiful swan ...........everything comes fully into perspective.

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I bought a yoga video once. I found it very relaxing watching it. Stunning landscape, Desert sands, wind blowing the dunes, sunrise, and the narrator had a very sexy voice, when he said breathe I breathed .......:D..trying to do it was something else, couldn't keep up with it, struggled with the poses, which stopped me paying attention to the relaxing bits ..... gave it up. Perhaps I should have watched it again and again so that the actual routine stuck in my head, but I let myself get so frustrated by it, that I wanted to watch it whilst eating chocolate cake .....:oops: .But now i do sometimes do a movement meditation in the early morning. After seeing the sunrise I stand facing the sun, close my eyes (eyelid sunning), put my hands behind my head (armpit sunning)and shift from one foot to the other (changing foot pressure information). That and turning round to do it with the sun on my back may be it, or else the movement goes where it goes, a combination of stretches, twists,yoga poses etc, never the same. Sometimes I'll use a fitball. For me the feeling of peace and being fully present needs to come first, I can't use exercise/tai chi/yoga "routines" to generate it. The sun is my narrator ... access the information first, my movement follows .... For animals it is what it is, it's ever changing, and I've never seen one frustrated by not being able to do yoga or tai chi. :rofl:

15. drezy

drezy New Member

[​IMG]

caroline and Sue-UK like this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

If there's an i rest in savasana and sunshine one, I'm in. :D

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

We were at the ocean early one morning and we watched a man doing tai chi and other disciplines all mixed together......we were totally transfixed and mesmerised watching him. It was very meditative for us - just watching him! my type of meditation I guess.

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Report on the sun/atmospheric breathing .... I can't sense the sun/atmospheric breathing, but if I observe my breath, with no attachment to the outcome, (as opposed to "trying" to breathe differently or sense the sun/atmosphere breathing), every so often I will naturally take a deeper breath. I haven't tried to see how much time elapses between these breaths, because I think the act of measuring would change the experience. Perhaps not consciously trying to control the breathing process allows the mitochondria to do the environmental measuring without interference. Slow, shallow breathing may be what my mitochondria need to take back control of a cell (reminds me of how differently we breathe during sleep). Nourish Vermont has done the eye, this year IIRC its the skin ....Will 2019 be the year of the lungs....? :D

Freader, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

In a book about vitamin D, in a bit that talks about Parkinson's and dopamine, it talked about the area of the brain that is affected having a very high concentration of vitamin D receptors. But what jumped out at me was "Intriguingly, dopamine can actually bind to the vitamin D receptor. "

Cold temperatures trump light, (and human CT raising dopamine)........Thinking denning polar bears ....:D .... Can dopamine act like a vitamin D information signal for Krebs bicycle? Fasting, living/sleeping meditatively .... Uncoupled mitochondria generating the frequencies to move the ATPase?........ In cold dark and boring, can dopamine slow down the ECT via the VDR, slowing the rate fasting and denning polar bears need to use up stored deuterium depleted fat or vitamin D stores? :confused:

I did better last winter living more meditatively in the cold dark and boring lane chronically with slightly lower deuterium intake rather than acutely freezing my arse off in cold water. I want to understand why, and get ready to take it up a notch next winter. :)

Phosphene, Lahelada and Scompy like this.
  20. Freader

Freader Filtered

caroline and Phosphene like this.