1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Orgasms........ladies what do you think about this article?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, May 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I hadn't thought of it in terms of orgasmic energy or an OM, but I've been hacking a meditation that describes it, and it deffo helps in the libido department ;). It also helps me sleep (and be more receptive if sleep is not first on the agenda;)) if I do the meditation before or when I first get into bed. I think it helps retune my brainwaves, particularly if I'm frustrated with our weather,or I've been zapped if I've been out in the evening. Of itself, the meditation is nothing sexual, it's self nurturing. I see it as inputting different information via intention, that leads to physiological changes, which influences my interactions with others.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been following OM articles off and on for a few years now. I love the thought of orgasmic energy ...and I do think it is everywhere - especially watching a sunrise or sunset at the ocean - waves crashing on the beach, cool sand under your body .....with your significant other.

Delicious is such a great word to describe it - all of life's wonderful moments

Jeanne, Phosphene, Mayuri and 3 others like this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think it's potential is everywhere but that the technological apocalypse affects our ability to access it. :)

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I need to go back and read the article again ...........I am not exactly clear on what/why Jack is asking. I think I am missing the point maybe - not the first time.......

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I remember when I posted early on in my journey that I had woken up feeling happy and contented, for no reason at all. I had forgotten what that felt like. IIRC jack posted that it was a good sign. Now that is "normal." When it doesn't happen it's a call to action, to re-mind myself.

Loneliness, energy and information vampires (human or technological), disconnection from nature etc etc ......it's as if oxytocin is a marker for the connection to the life force on an informational level. Life communicating with life? Lose that connection chronically and the thermodynamic shit hits the fan??

Phosphene, caroline and Jack Kruse like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Orgasms........ladies what do you think about this article?
    ----------------------------
    So the question was to ladies.
    -----------------------------------------
    I am a man, just lost my dear wife.
    She have given me good life, way too short but very good while it lasted.
    but
    if I can complain about something,
    she was asking me to read her mind way to often and not only about orgasms.

upload_2018-5-5_7-26-41.png

Jeanne, Pebbles, Sheddie and 2 others like this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

"I’ve never been very good at traditional meditation. With nothing to concentrate on, just a blanket statement to ’empty your mind’, my thoughts would wander and I found it incredibly difficult to stay focused. With OM, you most definitely have something to concentrate on."

I'm not surprised the phrase "empty your mind" didn't work. :rolleyes:

"Just like meditation and yoga, OM is something that needs to be practiced. Daily. You need to have a partner, and that partner should be trained properly."

A meditator should own the meditation practice, the meditation "rules" shouldn't own the meditator. A meditation practice that excludes me if I don't have a partner, or relies on a partner's willingness to be "trained" and regularly participate, is a no go. :)

9. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Jan, so sorry about your wife. I see you've attached that picture... just wanted to say, yes, it is accurate. But I did not discover that with my husband, I discovered that on my own. ;) For many years now, I am much more vocal about what I want/need. No apologies. It doesn't make him feel bad or inadequate (as far as I can tell) -- he's happy if I'm happy, and the frustration on both sides is pretty much absent now.

I liked the article.

Another thought I'd just like to throw out there, which ties in with the post above about women/mothers and all we do, and responsibilities, etc: I rarely feel "in the mood" at bedtime. I'm ready to SLEEP. I find I'm feeling most amorous mid-morning / mid-day (heightened after sun exposure, of course) and when I've just had a shower and I'm feeling clean and fresh. This sadly doesn't tie in with most people's schedules. My husband works nights, so he's always asleep! What a mismatch that is. Haha. But my point is, to the guys who feel like their wife is "never in the mood" -- maybe she is, and you just aren't there for it. Could be worth a trip home on your lunch break (or whatever). If she's home with littles, it could very well be that she is just actually never in the mood. And the answer to that is to do WHATEVER you can do around the house to help with her stress level. This means ASK. Don't just assume that what you do will be helpful. It might even piss her right off. The phrase, "what can I do to help?" should be a regular part of your vocabulary if you are a man in this situation. When a woman's stress is reduced, she will want to have more sex. Period.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wisdom post.........QT series wisdom

Mayuri and SlamSlask like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Meditation only works in the sun.........this is why Monks are tan in Tibet.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

tan = UV-A = May 2018 webinar.

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tan = CT 6 = Leptin Rx.

I know the pieces fit.......when will you see all connections?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They are everywhere........even in orgasm.

15. Anita

Anita New Member

This article offers some helpful insights, in my opinion, though it reminds me of Sensate Therapy for couples or individuals having trouble reaching orgasm. My only experience with Sensate Therapy was when I was dating a guy in the early 1990s who was using this therapy to reach orgasm because he lived mostly unaware of his body sensations and was habituated to living in his thoughts, even during sex. Perhaps the new name for this therapy is now OM. For what it's worth, and as many on this site already know, this orgasmic energy is also known in some cultures as the primordial Divine energy, Kundalini, or Shatki.

I can attest that when I am stressed to the max the last thing I am interested in is orgasm. I reach for food to satisfy me emotionally and I know this is a poor substitute for what the body needs sexually to be optimal. I'm guessing the low dopamine levels in my brain are driving this diversion from sex and orgasm toward food (now epi-paleo food) as well as the light, water, and magnetism interplay I have been learning more about since I joined this site in February.

Thanks for posting this article Jack, as it prompted me to offer my first post on your site. And many thanks to Drezy for encouraging this introvert to engage with this tribe of mitocondriacs. :)

Phosphene, caroline, Mayuri and 3 others like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. drezy

drezy New Member

Awesome first post Anita!

From my (mile a second brain) wife on the subject:
    "Everything is easier in the sun."

caroline and Mayuri like this.
  18. shiran

shiran Curious

I think it's a good article. It's really hard to explain emotion in words sometims. Some say that in giving birth a woman feels an orgasm. Sometimes seeing the sunrise reminds me of A feeling that exists in a orgasm

Hannah Barrows, caroline and Mayuri like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think women do expect their partner to read their mind - way to often. Maybe it is partly a generational thing?

For me anyway, now that I know better ........

I understand now that if I want/need something I need to ask.

When I was a young woman - none of these things .....sex, orgasms, being fulfilled etc was ever talked about.

How ridiculous.

Phosphene, SlamSlask, drezy and 2 others like this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Not my experience. :) If life communicated with life via information through catastrophes that blocked the sun, it implies to me there's a back door built in to the system of the survivors. A meditative equivalent of CT?:D

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.