1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Organite thoughts

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by JasonR, Oct 4, 2018.

1. JasonR

JasonR New Member

Anyone have a say about Organite. I find it interesting and suspect for the fact that (William Reich) was jailed and all of his research was burned and buried.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

waste of money

3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Organite seems to have picked up a lot of public interest lately.

Anyone persecuted by TPTB for their innovations or theories that go against the grain is someone I would pay a lot of attention to. Reich was ahead of his time with his views on something he called Orgone energy and he deserves more than to be dismissed out of hand.

There are some extreme claims for Orgone practical benefits (such as curing diseases with Reich's orgone energy accumulator device, cancelling health destroying effects of cell towers with organite, weather modification, RF in general etc).

But extreme claims require extreme proofs. Therein lies the problem. There are no reliable/repeatable methods to test organite's ability to mitigate RF and other environmental toxins (at least that I am aware of).

I have made some Orgonite, but more for entertainment than in interests of science. I am always open to new ideas, especially if they can be validated by either N=1 or N=1000000.

Organite is unfortunately still in gray area of unproven beliefs. That may not always be the case. But never ever say never in this amazing and surprising world.

Helio Silva likes this.